[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do to keep your orbiter happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1455921373260.jpg (149 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1455921373260.jpg
149 KB, 1000x923
I give my orbiter advice on how to stand up for himself. If we're out in public and he gets into a tough social situation, I'll divert attention away from him and take control of the situation. If he gets bullied, I stand up to his bullies and nurse his wounds and comfort him by letting him rest his head on my chest. Every now and then, I give him little gifts like stickers, doodles, candy, charms for his cellphone, or
>>
Great things about having a orbiter:
it doesn't matter if you're flat chested because he will obsess over your breasts since he sees them as the only breasts he'll ever a chance of feeling
>>
I thought an orbiter was someone you took advantage of.
>>
>>26658275
What if all your orbiters are online
>>
Let him rub my feet in public :3
>>
File: Hideyoshi.png (333 KB, 412x458) Image search: [Google]
Hideyoshi.png
333 KB, 412x458
>Tfw no fembot to orbit and treat like Royalty
>>
>>26658275
>orbiter
Is this a landwhale problem where other people are sucked into your gravity well
>>
>>26658275
Is he still an orbiter if I give him pity blowjobs when he's really depressed
>>
>>26659599
No, you're his warm fuckhole when he's feeling down.
>>
>>26659662
Is this bad
I want him to find a real gf add get over his crush
>>
>>26659723
Yes. It's bad.

I had an orbiter and I used to shower with him, let him sleep with me, and masturbate beside me. He became emotionally dependent on me. He wanted me to tuck him into bed every night and give him a goodbye kiss every time I left for work. He wasn't acting his age . He would do everything for me and never thought about getting a girlfriend because he thought he could just be babied by me for the rest of his life.
>>
>>26659807
Look everyone.

A woman confirming she is incapable of feeling love, and only wants chad thundercock to bring home a hefty paycheck every month.
>>
>>26659807
What's wrong with that? Some men are just genetically inferior to the point being an orbiter is a good life for them.
>>
File: 1448918472856.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1448918472856.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1350
Sometimes I let my orbiter blow me.
>>
>>26659858

Because people need to grow up and be able to be independent and do things for themselves. This guy had no life goals. He just wanted to follow me where I go. He didn't think about getting a career. He just wanted to work entry level jobs and live with me even when I had a boyfriend. Of course when I had a boyfriend, I wasn't as casual with my nudity as when I was single.
>>
>>26659919
If it made him happy who's it hurting?
>>
>>26659579
this joke is every bit as funny and original as when Al Bundy told it in Married With Kids back in 1987
>>
>>26659951

He's hurting himself. My boyfriend jokes about how my friend is like our son. He can't keep living with me forever. What if I get married? How am I going to explain to my kids who my friend is?
>>
>>26660049
You clearly never cared about him to let it get to this point. Just be honest to them, this is a pathetic 'man' who likes to stay by mommies side because she's the only woman who's nice to him irl.
>>
>>26659919
>mfw you could've turned him into your live-in servant

missed opportunity, girl
>>
>>26659919
>He didn't think about getting a career.

And there you have it, folks.

That's what's it all boils down to with women. 'He didn't have enough money to spoil me, so he's worthless to me'.

Women are nothing but whores.
>>
>>26660329
It has nothing to do with that. He could earn three times as much as my boyfriend and I'd still never be his. My man is a God compared to him, don't try to understand things from a couple of posts, kid.
>>
>>26660373
> My man is a God compared to him

translation: My man is chad

Does he choke you when he fucks you?
>>
>>26660373
What fetishes are you into?

Orig
>>
You can make lots of money, but if you're mentally unstable, socially inept, and uninteresting, no one will love you.
>>
File: 1446677412418.jpg (85 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1446677412418.jpg
85 KB, 768x576
>>26660005

>Married With Kids

triggered
>>
>>26661182
>if you're mentally unstable, socially inept, and uninteresting, no one will love you
only if you're male. if you're female and not totally deformed, you can have all the personality flaws you like and still find a bf and a dozen orbiters with ease
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.