[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys. herpes fag here. so ive been dating this girl recently,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
hey guys. herpes fag here.

so ive been dating this girl recently, and its clear she wants to fuck. now. I really like her. like, would want a relationship. but, im pretty sure she is a slut. normally I don't tell girls I have herpes if I am just going to fuck them a few times and then be done. (I know enough to know the odds of infecting someone. and sometimes it ust isn't worth the awkward convo.) so, do i risk the fact that she just wants a hook up, and wont let me tap that ass, or tell her, and maybe she will still let me.
what do? also,
>amdrunk.gif
so sorry for the spelling or what ever.
>>
Spread your misery
>>
>>26658101
can do boss. isn't their like legal ramifications if you intentionally don't tell someone though?
>>
>>26658142
Is there any medical paperwork saying you have herpes or do you just know?
>>
>>26658194
just know. was tested anonymously and it was an outbreak swab not a blood exam. also never had a valtex prescription
>>
>>26658240
Feign ignorance if anything happens
>>
>>26658059
Well if she likes you and you like her then I'd tell her. Otherwise if you don't like her then don't tell her.

Also I hope you use condoms dude. If not, that's a real piece of shit move.
>>
>>26658059
who gives a fuck what this sand nigger died for?
>>
>>26658240
Just don't rawdog it when you're having an outbreak, if she sees she's going to be like wtf and it's going to be awkward senpai. Plus it probably won't feel all that great. How many outbreaks do you have a year?
>>
>>26658336
i know and i do.
>>
>>26658364
ive gone a year with only like one. but i had one last month. (i just moved states)
>>
It's a real dick move, man.

I also have herpes, and I've only ever not told one partner. I ended up telling him a couple of days after we had sex, and his reaction made me realize that it was the worst thing I'd ever done in my life. He understood that the chance of his becoming infected was extremely low, but he was more hurt by the breach of trust. I still worry that I somehow irreparably damaged his ability to trust new people.

Lying to people is shit and you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>26658502
yeah my last ex i told after seeing her for about a week. thankfully she did some research and we had a healthy sex life and relationship for about a year. even stopped using condoms.
>>
>>26658059
Tell her and use a condom. Don't be a dick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.