[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys hate life so much, go find an isolated tribe and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
If you guys hate life so much, go find an isolated tribe and live in the wild.

>no civilization
>no normies
>no chads
>no stacies
>>
You seriously think they wouldn't bully some weak scrawny faggot who can barely hunt and never makes eye contact?
Chads, stacies and normies are inherent to humanity.
>>
>>26657954
Are you joking? In small groups, the chad thing is 100x more pronounced. You can see this in any small community. Anyone who went to a small school can tell you, only 3-7 guys were getting every single girl.
>>
>>26657954
>no whites
>>
>>26658070
>>26658025
>>26658020

If you're white and you bring some advanced tool knowledge and some gadgets, they'll see you as alpha or even a god
>>
>>26658619
If they're that isolated they'd probably just kill you.

How would you even communicate with them?

Unless you're a survival expert how do you expect to live like that without getting yourself killed by the wildlife?
>>
I worked with some uncontacted tribes. First thing's first, most would kill robots immediately for being white since they're very superstitious and many think whites are ghosts. Second it's a tough life and robots probably wouldn't be able to keep up. Less the physical though obviously fatties would be fucked, and more medical.
>>
>>26659193
>I worked with some uncontacted tribes.
How?
>>
>>26657954
>no chads
Sure, just that one guy who kicks your ass if you even look at his harem, which happens to be half of the tribe's female population.
>>
>>26659388
Volunteer humanitarian aid in New Guinea. With an anthropology background and recommendations, I got to be associated with the uncontacted peoples work. Our biggest focus was disease work, lot of malaria they have to deal with.
>>
File: 1453958210192.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1453958210192.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>26657954
>finally find tribe untouched by civilization
>approach them
>I'm white so they think I'm some kind of god or ghost
>they're afraid and just stare at me
>just kind of hang out around their camp awkwardly
>they offer me sacrifices of food to make me happy so I'll go away
>eat it and just hang around sleeping in a random hut
>tastes like shit, I want chicken tenders
>feet hurt
>no internet to shitpost on
>remember something about how primitive people just kind of claim a mate
>decide to just grab a random grill
>Chieftan Chad He Who Fucks Bitches gets pissed and decides that he is going to stand up to a god
>stabs me with his spear
>steals my fancy white people clothes
>tribe thinks he's a god now that he killed one and he fucked every single woman in the tribe that night
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.