[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 48722_YOS120202_IMG_00_0001.jpg (63 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
48722_YOS120202_IMG_00_0001.jpg
63 KB, 620x413
Why don't three or four of us pool together and buy a castle somewhere in rural Europe
we could hire a load of prostitutes and pimp them out from our castle to make money
pic related is currently selling here in the uk for about 800 thousand pounds
>>
>>26657137
It's probably haunted
>>
>>26657137
Can you really buy that whole castle for just 800k? What's the catch? There's shitty apartments that cost more.
>>
>>26657137
I don't think that you could get 100 robots together and pool 800K pounds, tbqhwy OP
>>
>>26657185
It's probably a ton of effort and money to maintain. Historical value, safety regulations, property tax, local ordinances.
>>
>>26657185
It'll need serious renovation to be liveable
for now only the housing area in the bottom right is useable
however you would get the estate the castle is built on, which is about 30 acres
>>
>>26657185
It's not a original castle, it's likely a manor house built in the 19th century, in the style of a castle. Still functions and looks like one though.
>>
>>26657218
I could sell my flat in London, well I only part own it, but that part would sell for at least 100k
I also have another 40k in savings I inherited
>>
>>26657185
Its in the UK so there is probably an ungodly tax on everything
And if it needs work you'll be paying big for that, for all we know it isn't even up to code yet

We'd be better off buying a McMansion somewhere in an abandoned development in the US
>>
>>26657311
That could work, but for any euro bots you'd need to find a way of entering the country
green card marriage maybe
>>
>>26657295
that wouldn't make the deal fair, though. everyone would have to pool together the same amount of money and there would have to be a contract for everyone to sign.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.