[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you are white you have 5 seconds to explain why you dont have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: asians.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
asians.jpg
126 KB, 1080x1349
if you are white you have 5 seconds to explain why you dont have a qt 3.14 asian gf you have literally no excuse. it is a fact that asian women worship white men
>>
I'm not white and memes aren't reality.
>>
You don't know what you're talking about man. I live in a majority asian town (bay area), and asian girls here avoid white men like the fucking plague.
>>
I have had a thing with a half asian / half nordic girl the last few years.

Unfortunately she is psycho and slightly bi-polar. I tried, but it seems like she enjoys being treated like garbage. The more I care, the less she does. The less I care, the more interested she is.

A lot of females can be pretty loony.
>>
>>26656749

white male here. Asian women -do- like white guys but that doesn't mean i don't have to be on my best behavior with Asian women.

once i get them into bed though, i strike an easy home run and it's a done deal.
>>
Because I don't live in an Asian country.

I have better things to do with my life than move to asia to find a girl friend.
>>
I haven't seen one Asian girl under 30 in the past year. I live in a town of 8000 white retirees. I am an obese neckbeard.
>>
>>26656796
fug man, sounds like daddy issues to me

i'd say go for it but people who have no experience with things like that always have a romanticized view of it
>>
Because there are no asians where I live. All white trash inbred rednecks.
>>
>>26656860

I have been going at it with her for a few years. Everyone who knows her agrees she is just a flat-out 'psycho'. Something isn't right with her mentally and I can't change that.

I always think it will be different this time around after spending time (months, to a few years) away from her, but she is always the same.

Fortunately she told me she will pretty much always love me so if I get really bored its a fall back. However, my life would get severely fucked up if I tried to commit with this girl, better off alone to be honest.
>>
Because I only feel attracted towards white chicks
>>
Im a KHV. Met an asian girl online that wants to fly to my country and visit me (and to obviously fuck).

Should I do it guys? She also wants a relationship. I'll feel bad if she wastes her money to fly to me and the relationship doesn't work out
>>
>>26656991

marry her, give her a green card. bing bam boom.
>>
File: image.gif (57 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57 KB, 500x351
>>26656866
this familam bam desu

the feels cut to the bone ;_;
>>
>>26657007
I'm never marrying anyone. And I only want her for sex and maybe date her for a bit
>>
>>26656991
just fuck her and then cut her off lol
>>
>>26657077

i'll marry her then
>>
Asians are gross. I could have a nigger or dog gf too if I wanted. Some people have standards though.
>>
>>26657101
I want to but I might feel bad
>>26657111
What monetary compensation can you offer me for me to introduce her to you?
>>
>>26657573

a solid offer of $3.50 USD
>>
>>26657694
>>26657573
That's actually a solid offer considering how much you sink into for women anyway
>>
I don't want to destroy my genes with some fucking short stocky fish-head cunt. that's why. look into the eyes(or at least try) of your hypothetical half-gook son, would you be happy that you cucked his entire life, that you ruined any chance he had at greatness because you decided to fuck some 4'11" cunt with roots from creepy fuckers who lived on an island on the pacific ocean. he would always look at you as something he could never be. he would never live up to your standards, ever. your gook wife would always be resentful that he doesn't look like you because she obviously likes how white guys look way more than ugly ass asian boys.

etc etc here's your reply etc etc
>>
Have been dating for a few years. Just had a threesome with another asian girl too.
>>
>>26657739
You underestimate just how much pussy is worth mate. There's huge demand for it, just look at this forum
>>
im half white
>>
I ended a long term relationship with one recently, I don't make enough money for her is what seems to be the bottom line. This is what it came down to despite us being really compatible and having great communication.

Turns out Asian women are gold diggers just like every other women on this planet

Not going to bother with love again until I can afford it.
>>
>>26656788
asian-americans don't count
>>
>>26656796
Was her name Rachel?
>>
>have qt3.14 asian gf
its fuckin true
>>
File: 74691_n.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
74691_n.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>mfw when latinas are better.

pic related
>>
>>26656749
Because even they dont want me.
>>
>>26659676
Well then robots who don't live in fucking Asia do have an excuse, genius.

Not everyone has the money or time to move to gookland.
>>
Fucking a slightly chink, more South American, mostly Czech broad. Pure Asian broads don't get me going.
>>
>>26659646
holy shit, same thing happened to me.

except SHE was the one who dumped me (and severed all communication) and for the exact same reason - that I don't make enough money, and that I never will, given my passion in life.

Since then I've severed ties with every other female in my life. I don't want anything to do with females ever again. Fucking bitches - all of them.
>>
>>26656749
I have a qt half Asian half Indian gf
>>
File: 1.1.gif (703 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
1.1.gif
703 KB, 360x500
>>26656749
I've dated several asian women (chinese and japanese mostly), and while they're wonderful to look at they are so incredibly passive aggressive I just can't handle it. Sure, they don't talk back or start arguments, but everything is this subtle disappointent and unspoken expectation.

Ugh. Not worth the drama.
>>
>>26656749
because i'm a loser famalam
>>
>>26664812
What I've learned from it is to try and find a girl with poor parents she will automatically have lower expectations.

But not many Asians where I live are poor it seems like only the rich ones are able to immigrate.
>>
>>26665554
>Indian

BREH
>>
File: pinoy.jpg (147 KB, 1198x2048) Image search: [Google]
pinoy.jpg
147 KB, 1198x2048
Does Pinoy count OP?
>>
>>26667273
>Madagascarians who took a wrong turn at Seychelles

>Asian
>>
But if shes only interested in ne for veing white, whats gonna stop her from changing for a more attractive white guy?
>>
i do have a qt chinese virgin gf
>>
>>26657883
this so fucking much, check rebbit's /r/hapas, those guys are absolutely fucking miserable, no way would i want to induce that on a person
>>
Spent 2 months in Thailand. Didn't even talk to a Thai girl nor did they even look at me. I'm 6'2, white and decent looking.

Shyness is a universal disease no matter what country you are in
>>
Being white isn't such a huge advantage that it would help if you weren't going to be a normalfag anyway.
>>
>>26656749
Women of all races dislike me.
>>
>>26668393
oh dear m8

how come, did they approach you?
>>
>>26668393
Oh God, did you actually believe memes on 4chan so much you visted fucking Thailand? You legit have autism.
>>
File: 1422396558980.jpg (29 KB, 509x499) Image search: [Google]
1422396558980.jpg
29 KB, 509x499
>>26668393
You know what to do mate, just end it already and hope that if there is a next life that you'll be born as the son of a rich chad
>>
>>26668511
Not him but i've been to thailand twice.
I never went in order to get a gf, it's just a pleasant place.
I went two times, two weeks both times. One time i was 15 and one time 22.I'm 6'5", white and not ugly and girls there had no interest in me.
The closest thing was a fat male prostitute offering himself to me. I'm too beta to just say no to salespeople so i had to say i was in a hurry and walk away quickly.
>>
Central Asian girls really worship white males
if you are somewhat nice looking and have a little wallet,you would have a chance.

They live in poverty and western white male is another bonus for them.

>>26656796
>half asian / half nordic girl

her appearance would be interesting
any pic ?
just for science
>>
>>26656749
Because I'm fat and boring
>>
>>26659676
Are you stupid? FOBs are evem worse about it unless you actually go to some poorfag country like Thailand
>>
Not many around and don't particularly care for them. If all I required was superficial then maybe.
>>
>>26656749
But I do.

Also, China is still very exploitable everyone, even in the developed/rich parts. It's not too hard to find a rich Chinese girlfriend to buy you gifts as long as you're white and at least semi-tall and semi-attractive.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.