[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOST EFFICIENT SUICIDE METHOD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
well /r9k/ whats the best way to end it all?

theres a 150 foot tall bridge not too far from where I live. I was thinking I could bring a small suicide kit: jug of gasoline, box of matches, sharpened knife

the plan was sit on the railing, pour gasoline on myself, set myself on fire, and try to slit my throat while I fall.
>>
File: 1455495956506.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1455495956506.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>26656746
>the plan was sit on the railing, pour gasoline on myself, set myself on fire, and try to slit my throat while I fall.
Thats a pretty metal way to go out anon. Have fun.
>>
Make a noose out of piano wire and glue your hands to the side of your head so when you hit the ground it looks like you tore your own head off.
>>
>>26656746
Shotgun blast to the head is the most efficient. Very high success rate and instantaneous death (re: no pain).
>>
File: pepe79.jpg (27 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
pepe79.jpg
27 KB, 625x415
>Nembutal

A drug that, if taken at the proper dose, puts you to sleep and causes cardiac/respiratory arrest within the hour. Its the "right to die" drug and can be bought from Mexico online.

>Shotgun

99.9% effective, a shotgun blast to the brain will put the lights out instantly.

>Nitrogen

Helium is being diluted now, so nitrogen is the hot new way to make an exit bag.

>Fall from height

Works if you find a high enough vantage point. Just know you won't be killed on impact, especially if you're jumping into the water. Its drowning that will kill you.
>>
>>26656746
Jump out of a helicopter.
>>
File: james vance.png (165 KB, 303x320) Image search: [Google]
james vance.png
165 KB, 303x320
>>26657332
Just make sure to get the angle right.
>>
File: 1455532550292.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1455532550292.png
11 KB, 343x543
>>26657487
Why would you not just do it again in this situation?
>>
Exit bag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>26657332
Saw off the trigger guard so you can get your toe on the trigger
>>
>>26656746
Go for a hike in the woods.

Walk a ways off of the trail.

Lie down, close your eyes.

wait.
>>
lostallhope.com

wasn't surprised this wasn't original
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.