[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU COLITIS I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SHIT BLOOD ANYMORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
FUCK YOU COLITIS I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SHIT BLOOD ANYMORE FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>26656564

Just be yourself. Works for me, I never shit blood.
>>
>>26656583
HOW DOES A PERFECTLY HEALTHY 18 YEAR OLD MAN GET COLITIS? HOW? FUCKING TELL ME NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS ANY HISTORY OF IT AND IT'S NOT A TEMPORARY INFECTION BECAUSE I'VE HAD IT SINCE NOVEMBER. FUCK ME. THERE IS NO GOD.
>>
>>26656649

It's ok if there's no god, anon. I'm completely healthy and have a cute gf and a nice high paying office job, so everything turned out pretty well.
>>
>>26656649
>HOW DOES A PERFECTLY HEALTHY 18 YEAR OLD MAN GET COLITIS?

sometimes genetics just fuck your shit up

also see a doctor
>>
>>26656564

Be careful with that condition. Your immune system will literally attack your colon more the more angry or upset you get. So just be calm all the time.
>>
>>26656693
I went to a doctor but due to the incompetence of the american healthcare system I'll have to do ANOTHER stool test despite manually collecting 2 beforehand. He just confirmed what I knew, that I had colitis
>>
>>26656735
How the fuck can I not be angry? This is fucking bullshit, I shouldn't have this, it's not fair who could ever love someone with this
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>26656855

>who could ever love someone with this

No one to be honest lol.
>>
>>26656649
If women can live with something like this then so can you, are you weaker than women?
>>
File: taylor-laughing.gif (972 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
taylor-laughing.gif
972 KB, 500x234
>>26656936

>Literally telling op he's like a girl now because of his chronic bleeding problem

kek
>>
>he doesn't have MRSA

Get on my forsaken life level. About to try a drug so strong it can rupture my tendons and give me neuropathy.
>>
What's colitis?
>>
>>26656993

>He thinks MRSA is worse than ulcerative colitis
>He thinks cipro is scary drug

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>26656855
start smoking
originalblx
>>
>>26656868
>>26656936
>>26656982
Fuck. You. Fuck. You.
>>
>>26656996

What's wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis
>>
>>26656564
>he doesn't suffer from gender dysphoria
I'm about to fuck up a completely healthy body over a mental delusion
>>
>>26657049

>He thinks being a degenerate hedonist and dressing like a girl is worse than having your immune system attack your intestines so hard that you shit blood twenty to thirty times a day
>>
>>26657044
I got carpal. It's bothersome to google.
>>
>>26657049
Are you serious?

Is this nigga serious?

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>26657044
Stay salty little girl :^)
>>
>>26656564
You shit blood from vagina and not clitoris as far as I know.
>>
>>26657049
take test instead of est and start lifting
>>
>>26657024
MRSA colonizes new parts of my body every day. Filled 10 garbage bags full of bloody toilet paper from draining the infections. Gonna kill myself soon if nothing works. Colitis is just annoying and you have to look at blood when you shit. Woohoo big deal don't be a princess.
>>
>>26657380

Just lift some weights and eat more fruits and vegetables. Deep down inside you know you're only keeping yourself sick because you want attention, why not choose to get better instead?
>>
>>26656855
I've had severe pancolitis for three 4 years now and Ive had 6 sexual partners and am currently in a long term relationship. Just wait until you find the right medication, and you will pretty much live a normal life
>>
>>26657663

>I've had severe pancolitis for three 4 years now and Ive had 6 sexual partners and am currently in a long term relationship

Does your pancolitis affect your ability to let your partner do anal play on you?
>>
>>26657631
>why not become a hippy and find jesus
>don't you want to get better?

k thanks faggot I will make sure to take you with me when I kill myself
>>
File: 1456076704453.jpg (99 KB, 351x420) Image search: [Google]
1456076704453.jpg
99 KB, 351x420
>>26656564
Ulcerative colitis? Get on remicade.
>>
>>26658147

>all that negativity

Your immune system isn't just a dumb set of processes. It reacts to your mood e.g. if you're stressed out it will get thrown out of balance. You should learn to let go of that toxic negativity because you're literally poisoning yourself.
>>
>>26656564
I got an ecoli infection once so I can sympathize with the shitting blood.

Drink lots of sports drinks/vitamin water/gatorade, it's good for you in your situation as you're losing lots of water.
>>
>>26658192
My nigga, been on this shit for 8 years now, saved my life.

also OP you're a fucking fag, nut up you pussy.
>>
Feels good only having to deal with asthma tbqh.
>>
File: watt.gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
watt.gif
1 MB, 477x252
>this whole thread tbqh desu
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.