[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a Jew have that I don't have? Why are Jews so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
What does a Jew have that I don't have?
Why are Jews so successful and we aren't?

How do I become successful like a Jew?
>>
Higher IQ.

Sorry, goy.
>>
>>26655899

Yeah it's totally not that they specifically look out for each other. It's basically what delusional SJWs think white "privilege" is.
>>
a lot of Jews are raised in a culture of scrutiny, high expectation , nagging, comparisons, etc. Same with East Asians, Indians. That's why you see so many of them as doctors, lawyers, etc. all "success" is ; is showing up and having some motivation (a whole upbringing of pressure) to climb to the top
>>
Jews have a very close community and are always looking for each other.
Meanwhile, other races are to busy fighting between themselves.
All the Jews I know have good jobs because other Jew friends from tge commity could accommodate them.
>>
>>26655955
>when the SJWs want to blame something on privilege they're delusional but when I do it I'm right
>>
Fuck everybody over except for a small group of people and rely on nepotism to get anywhere.
>>
Jews are nepotism:the race.

Just wear a jew star necklace and apply to places. If anyone asks your dad isn't a jewish but you mom is but you were raised secular and you're trying to return to your roots. You now have to attend synagogue but It's a small price to pay. Once you have a years experience you can go find another job where you don't have a ruse to maintain.
>>
Maybe I should legally change my last name to Rosenberg. I have a big nose (not a jew nose, but still), so it might work
>>
>>26655876
Stop watching chinese cartoons and study
>>
>>26656848

No amount of studying can give you affirmative action. There's no point in trying if you don't have black privilege or jewish family members.

I honestly tried. I showed the ADA people my cherokee heritage and showed off me pictures when I was an indigaboo teen and everything. They said 1/16 cherokee 17/16 wasps doesn't count and to basically go fuck myself. The bitch at the office got my hopes up and I made it to three meetings before some sour puss cunt shut it down.
>>
Jews were hunted down and murdered by nazis.
The smart jews either successfully escaped, or left before the shit went down. Even if captured, the strong ones worked, fought, and survived, the weak ones died.

We literally artificially selected the jewish race and improved them via eugenics.

Hitler did the opposite of what he thought he was doing.
>>
After the holocaust they were all implanted with a need to succeed. Succeed so they can take back what they lost.
>>
>>26657514

Lel, nazis didn't hunt down anyone, and they certainly didn't murder anyone, ever. Don't believe the propaganda. Hitler said kikes and faggots leave germany and don't just relocate to my lebensraum either. Dumbasses stayed put so he just put them in internment camps while he figured out what to do with them. America did the same shit with japs during the same war, literally no difference. We still have injun concentration camps running to this day in america. I think you OD'd on bluepills m8.
>>
>>26657604

This shit goes back further than just 77 years ago. They still haven't taken back what they lost from Babylon. The temple is in ruins and they live in the middle of a worthless piece of desert surrounded by people who hate them. Jews will never succeed because they are so fucking retarded. The only reason they exist now is because America threatens to assfuck anyone who even points a missile in their direction.
>>
>>26657617
that's my point.
intelligent jews left. retards stayed.
Strong retards lived, weak retards died.
>>
>>26657617
You need to read up on the Reichskristallnacht, mate.
>America did the same shit with japs during the same war
What? Those jewish people were German citizens. They had their property and families taken from them and were put into concentration camps. How is that the same thing? Imagine Obama (or the leader of your country if not American) does that to you for some arbitrary reason.
>>
>>26657768

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
So basically exactly the same thing that america did to japs then?

I don't need to imagine king nigger doing that though. I've already seen the pictures of the fema camps from tinfoil threads. It wouldn't be an arbitrary reason though. I imagine he is going to do it because I'm white/male/christian/some combination of these.
>>
>>26657468
>black privilege
White people, shut up. That doesn't exist.
>>
>>26655876
higher IQ, better work ethic; they are just raised better. deal with it. sorry. they actively try to get white guys to date their women because the women are like sleeper cells that train you to raising jewish children and converting you into a jew. there are videos all over youtube demonstrating it. old jew guys in israel will talk to you about it on the fucking street all of the time. "promise me that you'll marry a jewish girl?" fucking trust me. they know what they're doing. jew girls have always been interested in me. I'm not jewish in any way.
>>
File: dr nigger.jpg (64 KB, 885x250) Image search: [Google]
dr nigger.jpg
64 KB, 885x250
>>26657933

Black privilege is the most existing of all privileges. Just look at admission rates into med school. Criminal record? 1.8 GPA? bad credit? No problem, free ride to all the ivy league schools and teachers will affirmative action your grades so you don't even have to study.
>>
>>26657974

It's because jewish women are all insufferable feminist cunts who went to uni. The jew men already have their ticket to jewish heaven(christian hell) by birthright. No matter who they fuck they can't make jewish children. Jewesses can make anything a jew though, even a nigger, so they push their terrible women onto anyone with viable semen.
>>
>>26658003
Affirmative Action doesn't help me when I need it.
>>
Everything in life is about cronyism and nepotism. Jews have the money and are in positions of power so they pass it on to their relatives and associates
>>
File: 1430677486259-3.jpg (245 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1430677486259-3.jpg
245 KB, 752x1063
>>26655876
>What does a Jew have that I don't have?
>Why are Jews so successful and we aren't?

A close knit community and nepotism.

Jews stay in touch with each other and work together. Jews favour other Jews over non-Jewish people. If a Jew needs a job he will be able to get one from another Jew.

Fun fact, Jews who come from families which do not practice their religion are no more successful than ordinary whites. You can be a successful atheist Jew as along as your family is still practising and you have those connections but by the second generation you are fucked.

>How do I become successful like a Jew?

Become a member of a close knit religious community which practices nepotism. The Religious Society of Friends (aka the Quakers) is probably the most successful religious group like this that still accepts outsiders.
>>
>>26658136

What do you need? A free ride to med school sounds about as good as it gets. White people get arrested for shooting up nurseries and selling drugs at summer camp too. AA can only go so far my man.
>>
>>26655876
>nepotism
>high average iq
>a cultural emphasis on critical thinking and education
>little to no integrity
>>
>>26655876
Community :v)
>>
>>26655955
intelligence leads to teamwork
good job proving his point
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.