[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Darwinfags got btfo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Theory.jpg (677 KB, 1287x1333) Image search: [Google]
Theory.jpg
677 KB, 1287x1333
Where were you when Darwinfags got btfo?
>>
Are you stupid OP ? There are not any of the first monkey-kind left. Today's monkeys are other evolutions of this one
>>
Still waiting for us to get BTFO.
>>
>>26655759
Good point OP.

CHECKMATE ATHEIST!!!!
>>
>>26655759
>implying the evolutions between monkeys and man can't die off after evolution
>>
If evolution were true we'd still be evolving. If we didn't notice it in ourselves, then we'd certainly see it in other species.

Also, there are tons more dinosaur fossils found than any sort of "prehuman" fossils. It's a theory for a fucking reason.
>>
>>26655759
Christfags are dumber than I thought
Kek
>>
>>26655978
There's no evidence of transitional species between man and that monkey Darwinists claim we come from.
>>
So much better bait on evolution.

1/10
>>
>>26655759
That picture is incorrect. We didn't evolve from modern apes, we share a common evolutionary ancestor with them; that ancestor as well as the species between the ancestor and modern humans are all extinct.
>>
1) Monkeys didn't need to change
2) The other species were constantly moving and they adapted to their enviroment
3) We're still evolving to this day, those occured over millions of years where as recorded history is only a few thousand years, not nearly enough time for any significant changes.
>>
I'm really not surprised that there are so many feeble minded Americans on this board. What's hard to comprehend about evolution? The time scale?

>>26657515
lactase persistence is pretty recent in human evolution. People gained the ability to digest milk as adults after they began herding, around 10k yrs ago.
>>
>>26657515
If evolution exists than how come p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1.
Stupid faggot.
>>
>>26656189
>It's a theory for a fucking reason.
There's a big difference between the meaning of theory in a scientific context and a casual context. I suggest you look it up
>>
>>26657648
Interesting, do you think any changes will occur with the sudden increase in technology? I was thinking maybe our eyes will adjust to the increase in screen usage (just using that as an example).

>>26657777
Did I trigger you or something to resort to such autistic googling?
>>
>>26657777
Those fucking quads.

Darwincucks BTFO
>>
>>26657937
If humans are evolving then why is their fixation index 0.0001? Statistically there is no difference between 0.0001 and 0. We're in Hardy-Weinberg. Maybe you should actually understand evolution before you go on the internet pretending like you're an expert.
>>
>>26658013
Holy fuck I never claimed that I was an expert but obviously I said something that upset you. How does it feel knowing a retard is smarter than you?
>>
>falling for such a weak troll
>>
>>26658076
You're worse than Cristfags. You just pretend you're sure evolution exists just because you heard Richard Dawkins say it.
>>
File: 1454800516059s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454800516059s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>26658132
I didn't pretend anything, I just responded to OPs question. Why does my comment seem to trigger you guys?
>>
>>26656761
You are probably one of the transitional monkeys if you are this retarded
>>
>>26655759
Short answer: niggers
Long answer: the ape on the far left is not the modern chimpanzee, but a more primitive one. This primitive ape evolved both into the modern man and into the modern chimp. Everything in-between was not competitive enough and genetically tended to either the modern human or modern chimp. Both the modern man and chimp have their seperate positions in today's ecosystem, while all the "in-betweens" were competing. This competition forced the natural selection of either the superior genes for human intelligence, or the superior genes for hunting and tree climbing.
Where were you when science was philosophy?
>>
>>26655759

From left to right

>Chimpanzee
>Orangutan
>Abo
>Nigger
>American Indian
>Human
>>
>>26656761
What about non-whites?
>>
>>26656189
>the year is 2016+1-1
>people still don't understand what a scientific theory is
>>
>>26656193
You do realize this is an obvious b8 thread.

It wasn't even made to troll atheists, it was made to epic shitpost
>>
>>26655759
>>26656189
>yfw there are people who actually sincerely think like this
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.