[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever think about how bullshit this is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 771x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 771x676
Ever think about how bullshit this is?
>>
not really

men and women have different roles in society
the lack of physical fitness required by women to be pretty is reflected by the fact that they don't have to do any physical work in their lives.
>>
>>26655804

Or any work, period
>>
Everyone knows that many (most?) white women that look half decent and come from a middle class family have life on easy mode.

A man? Go to college, hit the gym, get a high-paying white collar job, work 60 hours a week. Woman? Look decent, stay at home and go shopping all the time.
>>
>>26655753
The guy is probably a 10 and that woman is fucking basic to say the least, a cretin like me could prob pull her, no homo .
>>
well how about thiis....
>>
>>26655886
Basic girls pull muscular guys all the time. They just need to take a few gym selfies in yoga pants while their bf is pumping iron.
>>
>>26655995
>>26655886

guy is better
>>
>>26655995
Not my type, has no fucking hips or ass, she's an automatic 5-7 for me, depending on BJ skills considering she has fuck all else.
>>
>>26656005
Yeah i'm no faggot but i can appreciate when a dude looks good, lean as fuck, perfect balance of muscle, good face, good for him, fucking asshole.
>>
Men are thirsty as fuck and women take advantage of that. If you are a woman you would be taking advantage of it.
>>
>>26655753
>thinking that physic comes with no work on the womens side.

women that can maintain a body like that with diet alone are incredibly rare. r9k once again proves its retardedness.
>>
>>26655804
I think he's pointing out that most women aren't born with hot chick bitch faces so they need to put on a ton of fake shit to get there.
They also need to do squats for a good ass and be born with good sized tits.
Needs to be born with a waist and good hips.
They also need to take care of their hair. Hair isn't just "pretty" you need to moisturize and condition it. You need to curl it and style it if you have curly hair you fucked.

You also need to watch your clothing. Men prob don't realize it but certain colors and patterns can make you look extremely unattractive.
Then there's the way you act.

On the guys side in addition to working out, he needs to be communicative and not have any mental disorders
>>
>>26656489
>americlap detected
>>
>>26655753
Men lose weight far easier than women do because of higher testosterone levels. Barring some kind of hormone imbalance, women need to work relatively hard to get as lean as the woman in the picture in the OP. However, it is definitely more trying for the average man to get shredded like the guy in the picture in the OP.
>>
>>26656614
incorrect.

My sister has a body like OP's pic her entire life, she's only just turned 26 but for the past 5 years she's had to eat healthy every damn meal, like salad tier healthy, and work out with a physical trainer every day just to maintain it. She ate like a horse during her teen years and never gained weight, but as soon as you hit a certain age you ACTUALLY have to maintain it. it's why you see hot college or high school chicks pack it on when they graduate, because they keep eating like theyre used to without working out.
>>
>>26656489
not true, stay slim is really really easy, just shut your mouth
>>
>>26656675
You are fucking retarded
end yourself
>>
>>26656703
>r9k confirmed for pro-ana/bulimia
>>
>>26656579
>I think he's pointing out that most women aren't born with hot chick bitch faces so they need to put on a ton of fake shit to get there.

Any average face is enough. Even women with ugly faces can still hook up with attractive guys.

>They also need to do squats for a good ass and be born with good sized tits.

The woman in OP's image is flat chested. Most men don't care very much about breast size. They don't need to do squats either. Women don't need huge asses to be attractive. They don't need to do a fucking thing other than existing and having some self-restraint.
>>
File: 940.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
940.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
if you just eat little without working out you're gonna become a skinny person

also women have a lower base metabolism rate due to lower muscle percentage, leading to it being more difficult to "just eat less"
>>
File: 51741514.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
51741514.png
29 KB, 633x758
>mfw have pcos
>mfw i could diet for the rest of my life and still be fat without an extreme work out regiment

fuck you ovaries you pieces of shit
>>
>>26656887
Yeah, I'm sure your body creates fat out of nowhere. When you eat less calories than your body needs it still finds a way to create matter out of nowhere right?
>>
>>26656887
You can prolly still find a partner. Some men prefer chubby. If you are really really fat, then some men prefer that but that's fetishization.
>>
>>26656887
you're just using PCOS as a crutch to justify your fatness.

PCOS doesn't beat thermodynamics. eat less and you WILL lose weight proportional to how much less you eat.
>>
>>26657002
You ignorant piece of shit maybe learn about the illness before you open your mouth.
>>
>>26656831
>Any average face is enough
And an average body on a guy is enough
You don't have to work out at the gym and get ripped as fuck, just stay healthy
>>
>>26656887
I love me some chubby/fat girls. Just nothing over BBW.
>>
>>26655999
>Basic girls pull muscular guys all the time.
Because it's a wet hole that is ready and doesn't need any effort.
>>
>>26656766
You know you can eat without gaining or losing weight, don't you?
>>
>>26656887
Well that's Bullshit. PCOS just makes it somewhat harder to lose weight.
At the end of the day though it's Calories in Calories out. If you're a fat fuck that just means you're eating too much. Don't even think about "extreme work out routines" just learn how to fucking count and track your calories
>>
>>26656736
Lol, proven wrong.
>>
>>26655995
>>26656005
that site is a completely meme though. i posted two pictures in different lighting and got "ok" and "stunning"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.