[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people would be upset if you killed yourself? How many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1443912439244.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1443912439244.png
480 KB, 746x718
How many people would be upset if you killed yourself?

How many who aren't blood relatives?
>>

You can guess which ones.
>>
>>26655475
>How many people would be upset if you killed yourself?
only a cou-
>How many who aren't blood relatives?
none
>>
>>26655475
does someone have the original picture of those monkey things fighting, it always gives me a good laugh.
>>
>>26655475
Parents.
Work (only because they'd have to replace me and train someone else).
>>
File: 1444184315323.jpg (4 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1444184315323.jpg
4 KB, 223x226
>>26655475
Parents, Sister, extended family (only slightly.)

Maybe a few people from Campus that use me as emotional tampons. The thing is that I know that after a few weeks everybody, even my family, will forget about it and move on. "He doesn't want us to be sad like this" and other such things. My mother would probably be the most sad due to the fact that she could no longer take control of my inheritance because I'm dead. Eventually they are all going to move on, and my death will be nothing but a source for people to emotional masturbate themselves and project how much of a moral person they are by mourning me. Death is really quite depressing when it comes to that. Because even such a sacred and serious thing like your death is a method by which the living can exploit you to their own benefit in the most petty of ways.
>>
>>26655475
probably just parents and grandparents. sister would be happy and rest of the family would not really care.
apart from family I have few friends but I suppose they would shake that off in no time since they don't really care for me.
>>
My parents would probably be the only ones in my family that would actually miss me. Other than that:

>My gf
>Her family (they like me more than my family)
>Some of the people from work
>The poor sap who has to clean up my 2-week-old body when they find it in my apartment that I live alone in
>>
>>26656136
what kind of gf would not wonder where her bf is? I mean day or two is ok but two weeks?
>>
>>26656136
Norman invaders aren't welcome here.
>>
>>26656226

Honestly I didn't think about that. I guess besides her and my job, the first one to notice I'm dead would be my neighbor's dog because he has a strong sense of smell.
>>
File: りいいいいい.jpg (145 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
りいいいいい.jpg
145 KB, 750x745
>>26656136
>My gf

GET OUT NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>26656359

And that she's fucking other blokes.
>>
>>26655926
NOT FUCKING BLOOD RELATED YOU NIGGER
>>
>>26655475
Family only because my death would embarrass them and they have to admit to the people around them that they raised a fuck up.

Old high school friends I haven't spoken to in over 6 years might shed some crocodile tears with "Oh no I remember anon we used to X back in school" on Facebook posts for likes

Other than that, maybe 0-2 internet friends if they even find out I died.
>>
File: 1396101867134.jpg (214 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1396101867134.jpg
214 KB, 746x718
>>26655634
Here. Now come and post in >>26656762 because this post needs original text and this was the first thing I came up with.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.