[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board so racist? There is only one race, the human race.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9
File: One-Race_edited-1.png (334 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [Google]
One-Race_edited-1.png
334 KB, 1000x944
Why is this board so racist? There is only one race, the human race.
>>
Because of /pol/ and the Stormfag invasion a few years ago.
>>
Because I'm full of hate.
>>
Does that mean different types of dogs don't matter because they're all the dog race? You should protest the AKC for racism.
>>
>>26655421
Because they needed lebensraum.
>>
>>26655421
What's a stormfag?
>>
File: Racing.jpg (478 KB, 1527x792) Image search: [Google]
Racing.jpg
478 KB, 1527x792
>>26655404
Can't be racist. Only one race here,
>>
True, but it's their cultures I take issue with. Maybe it's an arbitrary value judgement, but even so.
>>
I hate sand diggers
>>
>>26655404
i don't like black people.

most are rude, uninelligent, they have the skin tone of shit color, always after white females and other femles because if they aren't attracted to the women of their own race.

all-in-all not very honorable as a race if you look at their history in this world.
>>
>>26655542
Grave diggers master race
>>
>>26655517
At least it's not NASCAR
>>
>>26655404
>Why is this board so racist?
They aren't racist, they're just sexually frustrated and lost.
>>
>>26655524

Demographic statistics are a very real thing.
>>
>>26655404
You mean one species with many different subspecies(Races)
>>
>>26655404
Around Elves. Watch yourselves. Damn Elves. They are reason Skyrim is doing badly these days. Should kick them out like those filthy scalebacks.
>>
>>26655458
As far as I'm aware there's a lot more difference between different breeds of dogs than there is between different races of humans.
>>
>>26655404
race is just a synonym for sub species and is used interchangeably with terms like that.
everybody knows what it means.

>thinking all race are the same
>not knowing some cultures are not compatible with each other
>not taking the red pill
>commiting the racemixing jew
>not browsing /pol/ daily for a daily red pill
>not voting right wing parties to save your own country from being flooded with niggers
>not being based
>not having honor
>not valueing your origin, heritage and religion
>>
>>26655581
no i'm definitely racist.

i would never live in a black neighborhood, i would not hire black people if i was a manager, i get annoyed when i see black people reprsented in pop culture and commercials.

also refer to my post here >>26655546

it has nothing to do with my sexual urges it's strictly racist that i don't like black people. mexican arabs etc can be alright but i've never lived around them enough to know, blacks however....

also respect asians a lot find their culture, history interesting.
>>
>>26655542
>>26655559
Filthy rats

Dirt Diggers are the only Master Race around here! Go back to making sand castles and burying dead people.
>>
>>26655486
Stormtroopers. They're guys who dress up in a little white costumes.
Kidding, they're users from Stormfront. They're feel very strongly about politics especially as it pertains to the white race and white nationalism. When /pol/ was created, it was a good idea in theory, but it attracted much of that element to the 4chan userbase, and as you know /pol/ is adjacent to /r9k/. So, as a result we became collectively a great deal more racist.
>>
>>26655404
Losers tend to have a negative outlook on things and well it's r9k.
>>
>>26655633
>I'm so redpilled and logical that I spend all my time on right-wing boards with my fellow nazis jerking each other off over how enlightened we are
>>
There is nothing wrong with being racist. Its our natural instinct to hate and compete with other animals.

In my case, Philippines and Koreans are on my hate list. Both are worst than niggers by far!
>>
>>26655719
Shut up already.
>>
>>26655719
why do you have to be right wing to dislike black people? also the nazi reference is absurd because black racism is primarily an american thing. there were no black eople in germany during the nazi dictatorship it was all jews, slavs, germans, and various other europeans.

you're just a fucking idiot who infers things that aren't even correct.
>>
File: 1450360032998.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450360032998.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>26655642
>Typical /pol/ user

The post
>>
>>26655719
that's not the point. the point is they are actually right. you even admitted that /pol/ is enlightened.
>>
>>26655404
mostly it's just young, angry marginals looking for some kind of identity.
they're not racist, they're just bitter. basically it's the same people who would become SJWs.
>>
>>26655404
google image albino african if you think race is only skin color you fucking moron.
>>
Because anons need to fabricate a group that in our mind is even more pathetic than us.
>>
Protip: other races aren't fundamentally inferior to whites. However, centuries of cultural fuckery and circumstantial social issues have led them to being objectively "inferior" as a whole.

I'm generalizing, there are (a lot of) exceptions, but right now, the reason why blacks in the US, for example, are clearly less developed than whites is because of a lot of problems that can't be fixed with that diversity brainwashing bullshit they try to force down our throats.
This includes their upbringing and education, which is often not ingrained in strong values, their culture, which is toxic (see rap videos and all the "hood nigga" shit), and the fact that these things have gone on for so long that it's become indistinguishable from the race itself. Their cesspool of a "culture" has led to generations of people who have been conditioned to behave in an inferior way (what /pol/ would call degenerate).

Take an arab, a black, or a white guy. What anti-racist fuckers got right is that there's no true difference in terms of how we function biologically. There are phenotypic differences, obviously, but fundamentally, it all works the same way.
What they're wrong about is the interpretation of such biological resemblance. They extrapolate and assume that the fact we're all mostly the same means we're all unconditionally equal. This is not true.

They forget that culture is a thing, and that it's not because a culture is different from ours that it makes it acceptable. They don't want to admit that Islam, right now, is in the same state Christianity was in five centuries ago. They don't want to admit that there is no African culture, and that African-american culture is a poor excuse for gang behavior.

Until we fix cultural issues that fuck with these people's upbringing and core values, equality won't exist and racism will always be somewhat justifiable.
>>
File: ZATCH Bell.jpg (455 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ZATCH Bell.jpg
455 KB, 1280x1024
>>26656097
Explained in such an insightful way.
Fucking. This.
>>
File: example.jpg (139 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
139 KB, 600x900
>>26655546
>skin tone of shit
Some of them have skin colour that's almost actually black
pic related
>>
>>26655773
Because racism is pretty inherently a right-wing position, at least nowadays.

>I'm upset that you don't recognize the exact breed of reactionary I am

Nazi, Klansman, whatever
>>
>>26655779
They're not though. Maybe they're right about the IQ and whatnot, but the Jewish conspiracy white genocide shit is pants on head retarded

>man da jooz be keepin us down n shit man we wuz filosofuhs and explorahs n shiiiieeet
>>
>>26655404
Some people on here browse /pol/ as well as /r9k/
>>
>>26655404
that's how they were educated under capitalism to blame other races for their bad life not their own folks who rule them
>>
When you think about it, nigger gangs are the first world version of African tribes.
>>
>>26655404
>There is only one race, the human race.
Fuck you, /r9k/ belongs to the robots. Get out.
>>
>>26655404
Take your globalist propaganda elsewhere and stop making this place more cancerous than it already is, you cunt.
>>
>>26656204
>but the Jewish conspiracy white genocide shit is pants on head retarded

no it's not. there is proof for all that shit as well.
>>
>>26655773
There were a few blacks in Germany and the Nazis sterilized some of em
>>
>>26655642
>ofc he is a weeb
>>
>>26656508
No, there isn't. And Jewish overrepresentation in the media isn't evidence of some organized conspiracy to destroy the white race. Neither is that Barbra Spectre video that White Nationalists like to jerk off over.
>>
We are all human!

...Except for the jews, they are special and their heritage must be preserved.
>>
I'm 99% sure if anime came from africa, Asians would be the number 1 target of racists on 4chan.
>>
File: odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg (46 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg
46 KB, 700x555
Black people genuinely scare me, they over sexualize everything and are responsible for all the cuck shitposting on this website. They are criminals and blame me for all the bad things that happened to them despite it being the jews fault. They repeatedly lie about history, their own kind sold them off as slaves.

Jews are a different beast, they literally hate me and see us as cattle and control public opinion. They run the corrupt media, they turn our own people against each other. They're liars and manipulators.

Muslims have constantly invade my home lands, they're rapist and enforce their barbaric religion onto the people of Europe. After years centuries of contaminating Europe with their shitkin genes the only fair solution I can see is to completely exterminate them.

Chinks are pretty scummy, Koreans are just a race of plastic parasites and Indians are just flat out disgusting.

The Japanese are the only based Asians, they brought us a plethora of amazing cars, technology, video games and of course a range of classic anime which paint a much more idealistic world. There is a reason Hitler considered them Honorary Aryans.

Infighting needs to stop, Slavs, Anglos, Irish, Italians, we're all White.
>>
>>26656706
Not. Asians are not targeted because they contribute to society. Asian race gave us many inventions while niggers gave us nothing but crime
>>
Because some of those humans are brown and commit most of the crime so you should avoid those.
>>
I love the term redpill. It's from a movie directed by a feminist and his tranny brother about a woman and a black man leading a fight against oppresion. An oppressive force spearheaded by a machine who's represented as a white guy.
>>
>>26656729
>Infighting needs to stop, Slavs, Anglos, Irish, Italians, we're all White.

lol I always love seeing this. How is this logic any different from "WE'RE ALL THE HUMAN RACE GUYS!"
>>
File: 1433106616140.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433106616140.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>26656097
I would add that the very idea of multiculturalism is fucking retarded.

Modern society has taught us to be ashamed of our roots and embrace the modern values of the cultural melting pot. This is not how it's supposed to be, and it's not sustainable in the long term.

Foreign cultures (if they even exist, see African countries which don't even have a proper culture, just fragments of primitive history) are only interesting if they're experienced as a foreigner.
What's the point in "experiencing" Arabic culture (which is pretty interesting, but tainted by Islam's shitty archaism) if it's forced down your throat in your own country and made indistinguishable from your own culture through a combination of guilt tripping, leftist demagogy and the repression of individual freedoms?

What's the point of living in a country with its own history if you're just going to use other cultures as substitutes to your own, with the "equality" buzzword as an excuse?

What's the point of being a citizen of a certain country if immigrants, who aren't from your land, get awarded the same rights on the basis of acceptance, anti-racism and tolerance?

When I'm in my country, I want to experience my country's culture. I want to read my country's literature, eat my country's food, I want my country's children to be taught where they come from and why they come from there and not somewhere else. I want them to be proud of their heritage, not instill them with that disgusting, repulsive ideology that white guilt incarnates.

If I want to experience a different culture, I'll go experience it in the country it actually fucking comes from. And that's how it should be.
>>
>>26656548
wow once again you're fucking retarded. you knwo how many sterilizations the liberal left performed on blacks in california during that imte? the same group that now defends them was sterilizing and trying eugenics much harder then even hitler. you should look up the frankfurt school.

once again /r9k/ giving me cancer from the stupid shit.
>>
>>26656648
>No, there isn't.

prove it. oh wait you can't because the source I'm talking about is simply unknown to you. I simply don't have it right now though because it's simply been a while since that crazy infosheet was posted on /pol/ and I didn't save it. it exists though.
>>
>there is only one race, the human race!
>white people are evil, kill all whites!
make up your mind, libtards
>>
>>26656774
Why? Didn't you read the rest of my post? With the exception of the Japanese the other races are all scum and the cause of White peoples problems. It's not that we're superior, it's that other races are inferior.

Slavs are the most nationalist people right now, they're the only White countries trying to keep the parasites out of their respective countries. Scandinavians can learn a lot from them.

The Irish are so fucking White that they can't even tan and are the main ones keeping their birth rates strong while other nations are getting breed out of existence.

You just can't think critically and realize while most of what /pol/ says is right, a lot of what they say is bullshit too.
>>
>>26655404
Anyone who actually lived in a mixed neighborhood knows why.

Of course rich suburban hipster feminists can afford to pave our hell with their good intentions from afar.

You can't put people with completely different values together and expect to have a functioning society.

>waah wahh uuhh
Come here, I'll show you. Or more precisely, they will. Bring any female family members with you, too. And prepare to enjoy the miracle of multiculturalism and cultural enrichment.

Then you will understand.
>>
>>26655404

you know it's bad bait when it's things that not even liberals say anymore
>>
File: 1439815211534.png (166 KB, 363x425) Image search: [Google]
1439815211534.png
166 KB, 363x425
>>26655404
Try getting a marrow transplant from someone of another race and see if you live long enough to shitpost more faggot.
>>
Idk going on /pol/ hurts my soul now. Why cant people get along? We will never know
>>
>>26656926
Because the line separating "the white race" is entirely arbitrary.

And stop capitalizing "White". It looks retarded.
>>
>>26656959
because of niggers what do you not understand?
>>
>>26655404
Racism is pretty common among the poor and peasant classes. It's used both as an excuse for their status in life (Mexicans took my job) and as proof of their superiority (Aryan purity).

It's a really fascinating dynamic if you look for it in historical writings. Of course this isn't to imply that it ONLY applies to proles, it's just an explanation of why it's so much more common.
>>
>>26656922
>>white people are evil, kill all whites!

Yep, this is what all leftists believe. Absolutely. You can believe that race is a social construct while still understanding that said social constructs are real and have tangible impact?
>>
>>26656959
Why can't Jamal stop raping and stealing and bombing and murdering? Maybe we can get along if he stops.
>>
>>26656927
I love this "everyone who isn't a racist is just a sheltered white kid" meme.
>>
>>26656953
>le ebin bone marrow meme

Nobody ever said everyone was literally identically genetic, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>26657001
No its not, Africans lack Neanderthal DNA.

The more you move through Western Europe the stronger it becomes so there is a clear divide between africans and the rest of the world, then there is another divide between WHITE people and the rest of the world though there are traces of WHITE DNA in Asiatic people.
>>
>>26657021
ya this is bullshit. i know my cousins are multi millionaires and are just as racist as i. german hmm.hmm. us germans are just genetically wired to not like other races. it's just fact.
>>
>>26657092
Did you not read the whole post?
>>
>>26657051
I love this "every opinion that differs from mine is a meme" meme.
>>
>>26657088
No there is not a "clear divide". There is no point where you can say "okay, these people are white, these people aren't."

And Africa is probably the most genetically diverse continent on the planet, anyway.
>>
>>26656097
>>26656775
Absolutely based anon, well fucking done.
>>
>>26657140
It's not even an opinion it's just a retarded assertion.
>>
>>26657031
Yeah, you totally can. It's called hypocrisy and there isn't a libtard alive that doesn't employ double standards to suit their agenda.
>>
>>26657146
There is, its not my fault you struggle at reading dumb ass.
>>
>>26657124
didn't have to spot the fallacies in it.

look at any study many rich affluent white people are still racist they just don't go around saying 'nigger nigger nigger' like the poor classless southerner would.
>>
>>26655404
>actually believing this
>2016

actually kill yourself
>>
>>26657171
>waah meme
>waah retarded
Are you going to say something useful or do you enjoy contradiction for the sake of it?
>>
>>26657172
No it isn't. "White" is a social construct, and people who fit into the "white" category as defined by society often receive privileges others do not. Recognizing that race isn't really real doesn't mean you can't recognize that it's PERCEIVED as real by society and therefore is a very powerful force.

Try to understand the viewpoints of the people you hate instead of just going "hahaha you think that race isn't real but then you say white people are racist hah checkmate libtards i win again"
>>
>>26657184
>No, I stopped reading because it's too hard
That's all you needed to say chief.
>>
>>26657179
Where is this clear divide?
>>
>>26657236
What do you want me to say? How am I supposed to argue against an assertion like that?

I'm not a rich white suburbanite and I grew up in a majority black area and I'm not a raving /pol/tard.

Is that good enough?
>>
Robots can't compete with Chad, but at least Chad is good looking and articulate. When you realize that you can't even compete with Tyrone, who is ugly as sin and can't talk worth a damn, then its time to an hero
>>
>>26657304
So society is made up of nothing but evil white racists?
>>
>>26655404
Because some races really suck and are violent pathetic monkeys that should have been wiped out from natural evolution, but whities wanted to be slave masters and cucks.
>>
>>26657328
I just said there is a significant amount more Neanderthal DNA in non-african population then there is a further clear divide between Europeans and Asians.

I don't have any of those charts people keep posting saved but they explain it perfectly.
>>
>>26657456
No?

Where did you get that out of what I wrote?
>>
>>26657555
>white people have privilege
>race is very powerful in society
>but race totally doesn't exist guys, if we just killed all whites we would all be equal
>>
>>26657690
Holy shit your reading comprehension is mongoloid-tier.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.