[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking to qt on tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>girl talking to me, gave me her number
>she's boring as watching paint dry
>cute though
>and I don't have to fucking tiptoe through eggshells and have razor sharp wits and funnies to keep her replying though
>but she's 18 and i'm 25 so it feels kinda weird

What should I do?
>>
dude shes cute AF continue with her
>>
>>26655380
What makes her boring, exactly?
>>
>>26655472

Doesn't say a while lot, sometimes even 1-word replies such has 'oh'. But not in a 'this is my way of saying I don't want to talk to you' kind of way, because she keeps talking. I'll just be like ok screw off you boring fuck, here's a nice 'lol' for you and that's it, but then she'll say something to continue the convo
>>
18 and 25, what are you, a faggot?

Try 16 and 28, add in interracial for the combo multiplier

Then you're a true robot
>>
>>26655767
She's got to be saying something interesting or you wouldn't go back and join the conversation with her.
Unless it is purely because she's cute.
>>
Roost the joost brah you can do it.
>>
>>26655854

She's not saying anything even remotely interesting whatsoever. But I'm a robot, of course i'm going to talk to a girl if she's willing
>>
>>26656045
Yeah, I'd do the same.

Can you find anything in common? Do you have any interests?
She'd still be good if you can talk to her openly and honestly.
>>
>>26655380
nah it's not weird with her age.

stop letting bitter post wall fatties tell you the age thing is important. Fuck and date who you want and stop letting others dictate how you enjoy life.
>>
>>26656153

I don't know. She doesn't say much besides what she's currently doing and asking what I'm doing.

She's never even read harry potter or seen the movies.
>>
>>26656256
I say keep chatting to her. It's nice to have someone to talk to. Just quit if you find yourself leading all the conversations.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.