[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has someone ever done a romantic gesture for you out of pity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_(8914).jpg (80 KB, 530x532) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8914).jpg
80 KB, 530x532

how would you feel if you were dating someone and they done a romantic gesture for a friend out of pity?
>>
>highschool
>spirit week
>every weekday of the week has a different theme where students are expected to dress a certain way or participate in certain activities
>Thursday is 'hugs and kisses' day where you can pay for romantic telgrams to deliver to someone you like
>there's a guy in one my classes that's a loner type and someone ratted out that he has a crush on me
>we never talk, but he always turns really red when I see him during pass period
>see him sitting by himself during lunch
>hand him a Polaroid of me with a short friendly message written on Hello Kitty stationary
>hug him from behind and kiss him on cheek and tell him 'happy hugs and kisses day'
>>
Nah man can't even get pity.
>>
>>26655192
>Has someone ever done a romantic gesture for you out of pity?
No

>how would you feel if you were dating someone and they done a romantic gesture for a friend out of pity?
Like costanza says, pity is underrated.
>>
This one group of girls beat me up once because I was standing too close to the basketball court. Does that count?
>>
>>26656407
Did you ever bang? That's really cute. He must have suffered a heart attack.
>>
File: icrierrytime.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
icrierrytime.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>26655192

NEVER
NEVER IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN PITIFUL EXISTNECE
>>
>>26656407
Congratulations, you ruined his life. Led him on with no real intentions of going anywhere with him.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>26656566
>Congratulations, you ruined his life
For fuck's sake, it was a nice gesture.
>>
>>26656526

No.

I wasn't attracted to him. Not saying he was ugly, it's just that I never really knew him enough to find a reason to be attracted to him. We never really become friends after that. He thanked me and we went back to just being classmates. We did hang out at the last week of school because my friends ditched me for some reason. He's very soft spoken and sometimes I see him at Anime North other anime conventions around Canada. Think we would have been friends if he ever did talk to me more during highschool. He was into anime and photography.
>>
File: 1455340511413.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455340511413.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>26655192
>Told this girl i like her a few months ago.
>She said it wouldn't work out and didn't talk to me for weeks
>i texted her around valentines day because i was lonely
>she sent me a fucking valentines day card
Knew it was out of pity the moment i saw it on my door mat. Haven't spoke to her since.
>>
>>26656407
I'm not even exaggerating; he'll probably think about that moment every 3-6 months for the rest of his life
>>
Got a pity blowjob. I couldn't stay hard though and didn't cum. I don't think I'm a virgin anymore though.
>>
>>26655192

not that i know of

>how would you feel if you were dating someone and they done a romantic gesture for a friend out of pity?

we'd have words about it. It's inappropriate and disrespectful to both me and the friend. if it was egregious enough i would end the relationship.
>>
>>26655192
is ur gf cucking you out of pity?
>>
>>26656629

I was going to say you should hit him up sometime, but he might take that the wrong way. I don't know, if you're careful about it you might be able to make friends with him without him feeling like you're leading him on. Poor guy. Who knows, you might have averted an Adam Lanza situation.
>>
One time when my friends were talking about relationshit during school and asked me what I though about it I told them I've never had a gf before. Then a qt girl in our social group offered to take me out on a movie. We never did anything after that
how would you feel if you were dating someone and they done a romantic gesture for a friend out of pity?
If the friend was attractive that would raise some alarms, but if he's not then I wouldn't care
>>
>>26656498

how badly were you hurt? Did they get in trouble?
>>
Not really an out of pity thing, but I make valentine cards for all my friends even though we're all in college.
>>
My milf supervisor was my first time out of pity.
>>
Probably, I tried a pitiful move during the last days if HS, didn't get much out if it besides some conversations. Nothing really blossomed out of it. I think she only talks to me just to keep her beta options open or just out of pity since no one else talks to me anymore. Sometimes I wish id never tried.

Besides that the only hugs from other females I've ever gotten were goodbye hugs at the end of the school year or at grad (aka done out of politeness, everyone gets good bye hugs). I was never given any form of affection because I was special to someone, and I know I never will
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 699x335
>>26655192
Oh God. Thanks for reminding me anon.
>high school
>on valentines day, you can buy letters/candy/flowers to your gf or bf or whatever
>at lunch, a group of students deliver them to everyone
>sat alone at the end of a table, slightly away from the group that hangs out there
>everyone getting valentines gifts and shit
>some girl walks up and says "is your name anon?"
>say yeah
>she tells me someone sent me a gift and hands it to me
>just look at her blankly
>not sure what the fuck is going on, just confused
>everyone nearby sees and crowds around to find out who the fuck sent me a gift
>look down and see who it is
>try to hide it
>more and more people asking "who's is from?" "You have a gf?" "Wow looks like someone has a crush on you anon!"
>show it to them
>from: Mom
>a few looks of pity as everyone gets quiet
>everyone quickly goes back to their groups
Thanks mom
>>
>>26655192
I would feel extremely wronged, even worse than being rejected or mocked
>>
File: mm.gif (693 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
mm.gif
693 KB, 500x295
>>26655192
>pity

How do you know if it's out of pity?
>>
>>26659782

She only does something romantic for you after knowing what a great deal of sorrow you been through

OR

when she does do something romantic for you she says" Okay, but only for this one time only" or something like that.
>>
File: 345.gif (225 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
345.gif
225 KB, 500x392
>>26659843
>She only does something romantic for you after knowing what a great deal of sorrow you been through

But I tell everyone my story...

>>26659843
>when she does do something romantic for you she says" Okay, but only for this one time only" or something like that.

T-that's kinda hot
>>
File: homura.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>>26656407
that was probably the best thing to ever happen to him
>>
File: 1440383612469.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1440383612469.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
No, because anytime anyone's ever tried, I've blown them off.

I can't stand being pitied; I'd rather be hated than pitied, and now I'm totally alone.

Serves me right, I suppose.
>>
I went to prom with a guy a year younger than me and took his virginity out of pity. but then I ended up really liking him and we dated, it ended when I had to move for college.
>>
>>26655192
Yes.
She wanted to "fix" me.

I told her to fuck off.
>>
>>26656407
>hand him a Polaroid of me
You are aware he jerked off to that, right? I'm 100% sure of that. I'm also 50% sure he came onto the polaroid
>>
>>26659532
I'm so sorry anon. Did you at least sperg out and rip it up or something afterwards? I probably would have just cried until lunch was over, having my hopes up and then having them dashed like that in such an embarassing manner.
>>
File: 422313.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
422313.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>26655192
I don't even know if I could even detect that it is a romantic gesture
>>
how do i cuddlez sachie?
>>
Someone sent me an anon valentines card. Pretty sure it was some old women.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.