[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a man be expected to ensure such humiliation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: elliotgoergia.png (664 KB, 1314x518) Image search: [Google]
elliotgoergia.png
664 KB, 1314x518
How can a man be expected to ensure such humiliation?
>>
>>26655179
So he's not angry that his sister is getting plowed, he's angry that it happened before he lost his own virginity?
>>
>slob
>has no car
>while daddy bought me my BMW
pussy, not man. this guy was born in the wrong body, like most of r9k.

start making your own decisions in life, start taking care of yourself before thinking of taking care of someone else.
>>
>>26655228
Yes.

He was a narcissist.
>>
>>26655279

Narcissist is just another hollow buzzword to demonize the losers of society.
All people act in their own interest. The "narcissist" meme is applied selectively, only to the people whose self-interest doesn't result in success.
>>
>>26655179
haha who is this dweeb?
>>
>>26655334
This
Deep down, almost everybody is putting themselves first, except when it's about their sons/parents/siblings
>>
>>26655553

close but no cigar

bloxoxoxooxoxox
>>26655555
>>
File: MrBonesWildRide.gif (666 KB, 420x366) Image search: [Google]
MrBonesWildRide.gif
666 KB, 420x366
Elliot Rodger is an interesting case. He has way above what most of us have on this board. From looks, status, education, and a beautiful car. I think his problem is that he expected girls to fall on his lap because of all his positives. Unfortunately he didn't learn that to be a chad you have to pursue women. Looks, money, cars, status, etc... just isn't enough. Not to mention some women aren't just gonna fuck you or date you. Harsh fact but is is true. Honestly this guy is like a minority of this board: decent looks, good parents, home, etc... but keeps trapping themselves in a malicious psychological trap of thinking they are not good enough because their dick hasn't gotten wet. Honestly when you just stop caring, pursue your own life, see yourself as a badass in the mirror, and don't give a shit about pussy: you will attract people with your confidence. I have done this before and trying to implement this idea again. Sadly I am addicted coming back to /r9k/ because most the stories on here pertain to my life somewhat.

But yeah robots who have a shot at life: get off this board and make shit happen. This place is horrendously toxic.
>>
File: 1437208509317.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1437208509317.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>26655399
>not knowing the supreme gentleman
>>
>>26655726
He was a mega fucking manlet. Girls hate manlets (5'10" and shorter).

Women would rather share a normal tall dude than settle for a manlet.
>>
>>26655726
You didn't learn anything from the black pill?
This place isn't toxic, it is realistic
>>
>>26655726
you're right but you know this place is addictive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.