[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that makes someone attractive? I mean this white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 42
What is it that makes someone attractive?

I mean this white guy for instance. He's not bad looking, but something about his face isn't really that great, even though he has amazing and a good bone structure, it's giving this michael cera feel.

Is it just having one really good, strong feature? Like nice eyes? Or a couple?

Because I feel like people call me ugly even though I've got an alright jaw and cheekbones.

Eyes are the most important part I think though. Then skin complexion and nose.
>>
>>26654633
low bodyfat, strong masculine jaw, confident stare
>>
It's more about the lack of ugly features. You need to not have acne, patchy beards, ugly tats and scars or tons of fat. We all get ugly someday though. Part of getting old.
>>
>fitness
>prominent jawline
>confidence
>wealth, to an extent
>>
It's just you, I think that guy looks very handsome.
Some people think Nick Cave is hot too so it's very invidual to everyone.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (44 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
44 KB, 612x612
>>26654633
>Defined cheekbones
>Strong, masculine jaw
>Nice eyes
>Strong browline
>Facial symmetry
>Porportional features
>Nice, full hair
>(Optional) Good facial hair

If you're lacking just a couple of these things you won't be considered super attractive or Chad-teir
>>
File: DHTvtRM.jpg (17 KB, 522x263) Image search: [Google]
DHTvtRM.jpg
17 KB, 522x263
>>26654633

There is an exact science on what makes people "good looking"

It's all in the bones, for males e.g.

philtrum to chin ratio
colouring
norwood level
bodyfat
gonial angle, jawline
hollow cheeks
high, defined cheekbones
skull size and facial width to height ratio (FWHR)
"eye area" less sclera show = better, you want to have "hunter eyes" (encased in bone) to give a look of squinting without actually doing it

http://lookism.net/
>>
>>26654767
I can't tell if I'm being jealous but this guy just makes me yawn, he has all these nice textbook features but he looks dull to me, plain almost
>>
>>26654783

also eyebrows are severely underrated, thick straight brows can impact your looks to some extent

brow ridge also, you want to have as much sexual dimorphism as possible and look non primitive
>>
features of high testosterone and remarkable sharp features, its not that hard to figure out, not FUCK outta here with your shit threads, dumb ass nerd.
>>
>>26654633
also, many hot-looking men know how to look their best, they will angle their jaw and squint their eyes a tiny bit so they dont have wide open eyes. This makes the confident stare
>>
>>26654806

This is called coping

>>26654828

>features of high PRE-NATAL testosterone

there you go bud
>>
>>26654806
I doubt you'd say something like that in real life tbqh.
>>
>>26654832
>>26654767
pic related
hjkl
>>
>>26654783
the chaddest chad I know has "hunter eyes"
i have to admit it looks badass
>>
>>26654832

absolute horseshit

>confidence

nice meme friend, it's all in the bones, theyre not squinting, thats just how their facial bones have made their eye area, they have a good gonial angle and jawline from being a healthy non mouth breather who had good palate development due to good GENETICS

That "look of confidence" is all in the BONES - and saying its from "confidence" is called the halo effect

really dont want to make this an attack on you, but its frustrating to see people falling for the halo so blatantly

all that matters is his face, behaviors are all "halo'd" by his looks,m everything people who look this this do are labeled as ""confident"" while ugly people do the same its ""creepy"
>>
>>26654806
It's just you, he's fucking beautiful. I bet he bangs 9s and 10s every weekend.
>>
File: inspo 2.jpg (299 KB, 950x1266) Image search: [Google]
inspo 2.jpg
299 KB, 950x1266
>>26654841
Probably not, but in this picture he looks like the thousands of other "ideal" looking men that have been trusted at us over the years

guys like this are more interesting to look at imo
>>
>>26654908
side note I'm not talking about his eyes I'm pretty sure they're shopped but the rest of his features are GOAT
>>
how many good features would you need to objectively be above average? like just nice eyes and a good jaw with no deformities or ugly features?
>>
>>26654885

It looks badass because it is an indicator of high prenatal testosterone, healthy puberty and top tier genetics

we're all hard wired to see this, even males - so imagine what females think when they analyze faces man....

its brutal when you realise the exact and insidious ways your face has determined every aspect of your social life and everything else in life
>>
>>26654908
yeah this guy is probably a fashion model while that earlier guy is a typical chad
either way you're just desensitized to pictures of good looking people in the internet, in real life you probably don't hang around 10/10s everyday
>>
File: 1448543216525.jpg (44 KB, 740x1116) Image search: [Google]
1448543216525.jpg
44 KB, 740x1116
>>26654940

Its not about checking marks on a list

you need "harmony" which as an abstract concept of facial aesthetics - i.e. you need all of your features to look good/work together and look natural

thats why people who get surgery will always look "off" and even worse than before when they try to acquire these traits that way
>>
>>26654908
If you take away his haircut he looks like any other Chad, just with super nice eyes and really defined facial structure

You'd be surprised how similar most good-looking men actually look. Makes sense considering an attractive face is all about the right proportions
>>
Every time im in these threads I feel like the "attractive features" I have is the equivalent of that guy in the dick size thread having like a 6.5" penis

anyone get what I'm saying
>>
>>26654949

yeah it is brutal. but at least you can try to do something about it instead of just accepting an ugly face.
>>
>>26654991
Nah the first Chad is too Taylor Swift Videoy looking with all that facial hair and his lips are too pink, this might be due to personal preference to more aryan looking men
>>
These guys are all carbon copies of one another, and deemed almost universally attractive because of having traits that have been hardwired into everyone for eons over evolution to indicate good genes

Beauty isnt in the eye of the beholder

Argue with me on this i have an answer for any "cope" or cop out on this subject
>>
>>26654892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qclifm8fwMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
>>
>>26654811
How come I have hunter eyes but my brow ridge is shitty as hell, doc?
>>
we sluthate now
>>
File: Justbeyourself.jpg (166 KB, 888x1146) Image search: [Google]
Justbeyourself.jpg
166 KB, 888x1146
>>26655033
What the fuck are you talking about? This nigger is an 11/10. A genetic freak. Better looking than 99.9% of men. He's got every attractive feature you could have, I would do anything to look like him
>>
>>26655034
It's not like that's something controversial. That's a widely accepted fact.
>>
>>26655072

When you say "shitty" you have to be more specific, is it one of those chechen brow ridges that makes you look like a caveman or what?

guessing it is

if so thats a DOM trait, but makes you look very primitive, which is bad these days - perhaps in the 10th century it would have been a bonus
>>
>>26655034
What about guys like bieber who don't look like the typical Chad but are still held as sex icons
>>
>>26655097
He has a good brow ridge and god tier hunter eyes but the rest of his face is meh.
>>
>>26655100

Not in the slightest. Normalfags refuse to acknowledge genetic inequality because they don't like betas giving up on life and being unproductive.
>>
baka desu senpai

uiduidiididsidsdsddssssssssssss
>>
>>26654783
>tfw I look like a solid 8/10 when I squint/do the confident look, but when I don't I'm like a 5
Fuck, is there any way to get my eyes look more like a hunter?
>>
>>26655118
>don't look like the typical Chad

except he has every trait bar a high fwhr, his eye area is lacking and he has a slight negative canthal tilt

idk about "sex symbol"
he has the perfect status to appeal to 13 year olds, he's a sex symbol for preteens
>>
>>26655097
IMO his nose has a weird shape, his eyes are verging on droopy and his mouth is too small

Obviously this is nitpicking and he's still handsome but were trying for perfection here
>>
>>26654633
>something about his face isn't really that great
Bullshit, he's really attractive. Model tier.
>>
>>26654933
>>26654973
>>26654991

His face his shooped. He's still an attractive model, but it's altered to make him a 10/10.
>>
>>26655178

Every female in your life would sell you into slavery for a chance at Sean O'pry

Just lol at this
>>
>>26655134
Not really, he also has excellent bone structure

https://www.instagram.com/seanopry55/

Go look through his insta and tell me he's not a 10/10
>>
>>26655108
No, it's actually *almost* flat. For example, these two have very masculine protruding ridges. Specially the one on the left.
>>
>>26655157
>I look like a solid 8/10

This is seriously a ridiculous claim, let me guess - you use a single mirror to judge your aesthetics in good lighting?

Get back to me once you've seen yourself in a True Mirror
>>
>>26654633
its more complicated than that

its also about status, attitude, fashion, etc.

like if that guy were an autist who wore autism shoes, jeans, and a CoD hoodie, he would be gross, even if he was a bit handsome, but if he did all that ironically, he could still be really attractive

it just depends. plenty of rockstars aren't 10/10s, but they have women falling at their feet.

yes there are physical cues, but its high order pattern recognition about more than just what your face looks like
>>
>>26654633
>genetics
>bone structure
>facial symmetry
>>
>>26655226
What the fuck is a true mirror

And nah, multiple mirrors as well as multiple pictures with the right look have given me a good idea.

I'm not even bragging that much, I look average to below average without doing the little squint thing
>>
>>26655258

Your brain doesn't see what you actually look like in a mirror since it's flipped - you don't notice any asymmetry and you cant see yourself from any angle other than where your eyes are ofcourse, so you dont see your true looks level

The brain is truly fascinating
>>
>>26655199
im a girl and sean o pry creeps me out, he doesn't even look human

id rather have a qt virgin robot as boyfriend than that reptilian any day
>>
>>26655258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxCZCy5Wsk

See yourself in one of these, if you think youre a 5/10 now
>>
Boils down to these:
>Facial symmetry
>"Hunter Eyes" (squint without trying)
>Strong jawline
>Low bodyfat
>Healthy BMI
>Some muscle definition
>Light colored eyes such as green, blue, hazel, etc... are perceived as more attractive.
>Confidence
>Confident body language (taking up space, open, and relaxed)
>Calm and cool. You don't talk fast and high pitched. Slow and deep is the best.
>Good facial hair
>No Acne.
>Decent haircut.
>High testosterone levels (facial hair, confidence, dominant, assertive, good muscle definition, etc...)
>>
>>26655296

Men are turned on by females with flaws because it makes them feel secure - I'm guessing you have the female equivalent of this

Even if you are a girl, this is a straight up lie, or just a coping mechanism to deal with not feeling worthy

It's ok to say you like him, noone is judging you - its only natural
>>
>>26655226
what is a true mirror?
>>
>>26655158
what about rappers/rnb singers?

i always saw a difference between aesthetics and "masculine" traits
>>
>>26655325
>>26655305

You will be floored when you see your face in one of these, also if you use two mirrors at 90 degree angle together...
>>
>>26655284
>>26655305
>Spending money on a mirror just to see if I'm ugly or not
No thanks fampai, I'll pass

Plus I'm not even symmetrical on a regular mirror, idk how a flipped version would make me look worse. Would be a cool little mindfuck though.
>>
>>26655366
>>26654783
>>26654892
>>26654949

>to see if I'm ugly or not
Also, I'd like to nip this one in the bud also

If you aren't literally being approached by women you aren't attractive - you are average at best or ugly

If you spend any amount of time thinking about "Am I ugly?" You probably are, it's a harsh truth but anyone who has to "find out" ism't good looking

The lives of good looking people are MARKEDLY different to ours - This isnt some pessimistic post self flagellation, its fucking science and I actually wish it wasnt true

please watch this (This will change your worldview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
>>
>>26654633
>What is it that makes someone attractive?

pretty much a face close to the golden cut.
symmetry too.
his mouth is too small, his eyes too far apart.
>>
>>26655223

Im confused, it's flat but protruding? just upload a pic of you I cant understand this
>>
>>26655350
Im already ugly well I guess this will be worth seeing just to see how worse it can get.
>>
>>26655436
What if I'm occasionally approached by average and non-attractive girls? Am I slightly above average?
>>
>>26655478

sometimes the blue pill is the better option

if it just hurts your remaining self esteem and you cant change anything then why bother and in that sense >>26655366 is right
>>
>>26655436
so there's no such thing as in between attractive and average?
>>
>>26655494

Probably due to the state of hypergamy, girls aim up.

People think girls dont approach - its bullshit, they do, all the time

>>26655519

When people decide to approach you they don't think "he's a 5.408274842 wow" you are either good looking or INVISIBLE

jsut think about all the people you see as non entities when you walk around
>>
>>26654633
For males, it starts with height. If you're not at least 6' tall, you'll have a very difficult time being attractive, even if everything else is perfect.

After that, goes to the face. Facial aesthetics starts with the smile/teeth. Any time you open your mouth to speak, others make a judgement. Eww why are his teeth yellow! Eww, why are his teeth all crooked! Eww why is he missing teeth! Your smile and teeth can literally drop you two or three points just by itself. Like the teeth/smile, the nose is almost equally as important. It's the middle of your face and what others' eyes go to second. You don't want it too big, but you don't want it too small and feminine either. You want a smooth base with no bumps and obviously not hooked. Besides the nose, you want a good strong and masculine jawline. Other things: short masculine haircut (very few men can pull off long hair without looking like the local druggie), blue or green eyes, well trimmed facial hair, and lips that aren't huge (i.e. not nigger bootlips).

Next comes the body. This one is obvious. You should be lean and muscular. Not too skinny and not fat.

Finally is just common sense cleanliness and maintenance. Trim your finger nails and toe nails, wash (and condition) your hair so it's not greasy, dress like an adult (and not like an autistic manchild), make sure to shave your neck of any hair, etc..
>>
>>26655550
I think there's still hope for me fampai, I've pulled a few hot girls before and if at least average girls are approaching me that means to a lot of people I'm a 6 or 7. I can make it if I lifted.

I guess this also makes me a normie
>>
>>26655606

This is just mental masturbation lol at anyone reading this shit
>>
File: 1449876160769.png (2 MB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
1449876160769.png
2 MB, 893x1920
Wide face
facial symmetry
eyes that look squinted but they aren't
strong jawline
high cheek bones
squarish hairline like that of a child
thin nose and lips
clear skin with no moles or marks

and yeah, if you aren't being approached regularly when you go out that's natures way of telling you you're sub 8/10.
>>
>>26655635

Yeah, if girls approach you, you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>26655436
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM [Embed]
this is really interesting. nothing i hadnt heard before but a good video. not finished yet but so far so good
>>
>>26655653
What did I say that wasn't true?

OP asked for what makes one attractive and I responded with what makes up an attractive man. Sorry it hits so close to home for you.
>>
File: zac+efron[1].jpg (1010 KB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
zac+efron[1].jpg
1010 KB, 3000x1996
>>26655606

Facial aesthetics trump height any day. Height is mostly a meme over the internet, or its important for guys that have NOTHING else going for them (average looking 6'2 guy > average looking 5'10 guy). If you have god tier facial aesthetics you can be about 5'7 and still destroy.
>>
>>26655157
>the confident look

its hilarious reading this shit when you know what caused you to use this language

the CONFIDENT look just translates to (the good genetics) look of faking the traits you are hardwired to know are objectively good
>>
>>26655606
This height thing is really important. I've had girls tell me "you have a perfect face too bad about your height" on several occaisions. I'm 5'11 but I live in a tall area so the average for white men my age is probably like 6'1-6'2
>>
>>26655822
i just don't trust it

there's too many black people that get laid through acting high test, and they aren't conventionally attractive by aesthetic (symmetrical) standards
>>
>>26655822

you type like a fucking fat bitch redditor with a thyroid problem
>>
>>26655855

You either live in the balkans or you're lying. Nowhere on the planet except maybe montenegro or holland is 5'11 too short. Or maybe you're just ugly and they didn't want to say that.
>>
>>26655867
>there's too many black people that get laid through acting high test

literally your head canon on life, blacks dont get laid disproportionately more while being "objecitvely uglier"

this is just bullshit, every dating statistic shows theyre less preferred, getting laid also isnt an indicator of being "good looking"

noone said that getting laid = good looking

youve jumped like 5 sharks so that you could cope with being ugly
>>
>>26655877
no you idiot, he's from "lookism" it's manosphere philosophy

RooshV has autism
>>
File: 1438788977466.png (143 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1438788977466.png
143 KB, 299x288
>>26655843
I never denied that anon, stop making me feel even worse about it
>>
>>26655840
you have to be at least 7/10 with potential to look 8/10 facial aesthetics to be a successful manlet though, and the bar for that is like at least 5'6 and ripped.

It takes way more effort and you still are at an disadvantage to just a 7/10 6'1 chad.
>>
>>26654806
Definitely 9 or 10/10 but this faggot's haircut is a waste
>>
File: AVM.png (362 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
AVM.png
362 KB, 600x649
>>26655921
>every dating statistic shows theyre less preferred

for long term relationships, dumbass
>>
>>26655921
Women love soft little betas for long term relationships aka taking your resources and once a month sex.

Women like to fuck chads and expect no resources in return. Okay well maybe your seed but only when she's getting resources from her little beta buxs :)
>>
>>26655981

lol you're not going to find a nog with dom bone structure like that unless he has a lot of white dna in him. Nigs have some of the worst bone structure of any race. They rarely have high cheek bones or strong jaw lines without that white dna. They usually have faces shaped like ovals with wide noses and huge lips, all terrible for facial aesthetics.
>>
>>26655867
Well this is just physical attraction. Obviously whether your alpha or beta can change perceptions as well. A lot of blacks tend to have alpha attitudes, which is attractive. But there's not many who would say a bootlipped negro is physically attractive.

>>26655877
Oh what's the matter, hit too close to home? Do you have rotting teeth or are you 5'4"?
>>
>>26655981

>tfw AND
>tfw friendzoned all through life
>tfw I could've been a happier man if I just looked a bit different

It's crazy how true this thing is. It feels bad robots. It feels really bad.
>>
>all these people saying "hit too close to home" to defend their shitty points and masturbatory paragraphs of asinine bullshit

stop using ad homs, it just proves how you dont have a leg to stand on
>>
>>26655904
close, netherlands
>>
File: 1408829201103413.jpg (65 KB, 391x413) Image search: [Google]
1408829201103413.jpg
65 KB, 391x413
/r9k/ usually rates me high (7 or more) while /soc/ rates me low (less than 5)

what gives?
>>
>>26656112
>/soc/
Leave you stupid normie.

You're like a 4
>>
>>26656112

r9k is filled with ugly copers trying to make themselves feel better

/soc/ is filled with SLIGHTLY (not much) better looking normies who have some real life experience and might be a little blunt (which is fucking so anti intuitive)

either way I'd disregard both, your real looks level is reflected in your current dating life
>>
>>26656112
You got cucked by the lower half of your face and your receding hairline.
>>
>>26656044
I have high cheekbones and a strong jawline but i still feel cucked around a really domineering negro even if he's ugly as fuck

whenever i walk into a room full of super alpha guys even if they're super ugly I feel like the least attractive person in the room
>>
>>26654633
>What is it that makes someone attractive?
A good rule of thumb is any feature I don't have is probably attractive.
>>
>>26656109
the other thing is that you can't just go by the average in the country. I'm an american engineer working for an architectural firm here, so all the people I hang out with are young(late 20's), white, and relatively wealthy. When I go to a party or trade show I'm usually the shortest man in the room
>>
>>26656183

Maybe you're gay?

org comment
>>
>>26656112
there's something weird about your lower face, do you have a slight protruding mouth? your chin doesn't seem too amazing either
you don't seem too ugly though, hard to judge from a photo, I'd give you a 6/10
>>
>>26656209

You're in holland right? They're the tallest people in the world on average. It's not you.
>>
>>26656112
shitty lower third, insane forward growth that destroys any remaining hope of harmony due to a maxilla that is so forward for some reason

I can tell you have a really low FWHR from your cranial shape (almost like a negroid skull)

you need a lefort 3

the worst tragedy about your face is the fact you arent even norwooding (yet) and your hairline looks like shit because of your sloped forehead

you got fucked, and Im sorry
>>
>tfw my jaw has become visibly crooked and slanted to one side in the past few months thanks to the TMJ that I've had for a decade but never treated
it's over farn
>>
File: men.png (164 KB, 2756x980) Image search: [Google]
men.png
164 KB, 2756x980
Posting this pic of "facial poses" and their impressions.
>>
>>26656296

This is plebbit tier garbage
>>
>>26656296
But nobody ever fits there charts
>>
File: aging poorly.png (915 KB, 1250x568) Image search: [Google]
aging poorly.png
915 KB, 1250x568
people rarely call me "handsome", just "interesting"

I'll take it.
>>
>>26656280
this is autistic

how the fuck do you guys have abstract theory about facial aesthetics and all that shit

you are the worst person to be around, most people might have an instinct like "oh this persons attractive" or not but you have the full-on analysis and that is really discomforting
>>
>>26656356
you look better with short hair like when you were 18 IMO. Brings out your bone structure.
>>
>>26656112
/r9k/ probably sees themselves in your picture, so they rate you higher to make themselves feel better.

Honestly, the /soc/ rating is more accurate. You're like 4.5.
>>
>>26656356
nigga you look slavic
>>
>>26656356
Solid 7/10 IMO. Chad-tier bone structure. If you had better eyebrows and a better nose you'd be absolutely killing it, it's a real shame you don't family
>>
>>26656356
interesting

this is an original comment, all rights reserved
>>
>>26656356
Make sure your teeth are white and do that smiling shit. You come off as too villainous
>>
>>26656356
just remove stubble and get high maintenance haircut
>>
>>26656356
18 one is pretty good, short hair are better I think
>>
File: IMG_20160221_175142_408.jpg (68 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160221_175142_408.jpg
68 KB, 360x640
>>26656356
You look interesting Anon.

Grow some more facial hair, it'd really suit you well, also you're going to be looking better and better the older you get.

People just call me a faggot, I wonder why :^
>>
>>26656377

I have to keep my hair long so I can cut it for roles

>>26656383

Half Mexican, half irish.
>>
>>26656356

awesome hair and hairline
good tier lower third (jawline) (we need to see a profile shot to determine anymore

shave the pubes they failo you, make you look like shit, but I guess youve done it since that pic was taken

very nice eyebrows and eye area, I think you just need better coloring

try beta carotene and get a tan

hows your facial width to height ratio?

only flaw i'd say is lack of frame (neck is pencil and your nose is very very slightly crooked but its not even noticeable) only reason I see it is because im autismal
>>
>>26656406
you look like that "Nu Male" thing on that chart
>>
>redpill thread turned into /soc/ whoring

im out boys, have fun
>>
File: hibernian.jpg (506 KB, 752x2009) Image search: [Google]
hibernian.jpg
506 KB, 752x2009
>>26656411
>Half irish

even worse
>>
>>26656356
You're not too bad. I think the best one was when you were 19.
>>
>>26656356
Don't listen to what anyone says, long hair like that is better

The facial hair looks kinda shit right now tho, I'd say either let it grow for a long time or get rid of it completely
>>
>>26656436
What fucking redpill? You dont have features you lose, everyone knows that.
>>
File: teef.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
teef.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>26656406

>Grow some more facial hair

I can't ;_; fucking Native genes

>>26656397

I actually love my teeth. Take really good care of them and never had braces.

>>26656389

My nose is actually pretty hooked. It's a love it or hate it thing.
>>
>>26656406
Even without the headphones, you look like someone who goes straight home and plays WoW for 6 straight hours.

Which is not good if you, well y'know, want to get a woman some day.
>>
File: self profile.jpg (511 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
self profile.jpg
511 KB, 1600x1200
>>26656472
>>26656415

the facial hair is awful, I know. I was working on a project and hadn't left my apartment in like 6 days so no reason to shave.

Here's a better shot of the nose. I get mistaken for one of g-d's chosen people a lot but I think I just get it from my (irish) mom.
>>
>>26656506
Smile and show those pearly whites more
Act like a welcoming goof and you won't be as strange/ intimidating and your positive features will overshine your "villainous" ones
>>
File: IMG_20160221_021619_710.jpg (53 KB, 319x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160221_021619_710.jpg
53 KB, 319x640
>>26656522
Gee, I'm a homosexual gymrat though so not really.
>>
>>26656506
You have awesome teeth. You really shouldn't have any problem picking up a decent woman. Much better than some of the truly ugly souls I presume browse this board.
>>
>>26656537

That nose is easily fixable with rhino, I wish that was my only flaw, getting nosejobs are like going to the dentist ffs
>>
>>26656544

I actually kind of am a goofball. But yeah I'm pretty off putting at first. I don't know, it's always worked for me.
>>
>>26656537
eat some food from time to time
>>
>>26656581

I'm never getting rid of this nose brah. I love it.

>>26656560

wow nice secret beef
>>
File: reference1448905915788.jpg (42 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
reference1448905915788.jpg
42 KB, 498x500
>>26656537
I know we're talking about attractiveness, but holy shit you look cool in a very particular way. You have a very distinct look that would be perfect for a villain or a vampire or something.
>>
>>26656560
Wow, didn't expect that. You looked like a scrawny computer nerd (in it's true sense) in the first picture.

Pictures can be deceiving I guess.
>>
>>26656603

roman noses are masculine, it can be pulled off if you have a decent jaw (which you do). I'm irish/italian/mexican and have the same as you.
>>
File: JUST.png (205 KB, 380x322) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
205 KB, 380x322
Face experts how am I?
>>
File: the web.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
the web.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>26656623

i vant to suck your cock
>>
>>26656560

lay down and rot , original homosex
>>
>>26656658

bieber lips

pulling like a tim heidecker face

but it works for you somehow

nice chin / jawline

beautiful eyes
>>
File: 1.jpg (46 KB, 1263x885) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46 KB, 1263x885
>>26654633
am i attractive?

26, khv
>>
File: wtf.jpg (297 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
297 KB, 668x760
>read this thread
>realize I'm probably a solid 5/10
>suddenly feel bad for people who are below 5/10 because even 5/10 is hard mode
>>
>>26654892
>all that matters is his face, behaviors are all "halo'd" by his looks,m everything people who look this this do are labeled as ""confident"" while ugly people do the same its ""creepy"

This is truth.

It is also why trying to copy Chad's is a waste of time, the exact same actions from different people will be interpreted differently.
>>
>>26656658
Pretty Bieberish, but you're not ugly.

>>26656687
Honestly, you're not, but I don't think you're ugly either. You're pretty middle of the road. 5/10.
>>
>>26656701
These people are just those who mouth breathed a fuckton as kids

They had the genes, just not the development - this is probably the only surgery that can reveal the "real you" with ideal environment
>>
>>26656701

It's tough but even if you aren't "conventionally attractive" you can make your look work for you sometimes.

>>26656687

yes, very. but not in a traditional way. nice eyes.
>>
>>26656687
Why the hell are you khv you aren't ugly at all your personality must be awful
>>
>>26656687
>>26656726

don't listen to this jelly hater

you have awesome features just be good and shave and lose fat
>>
>>26656687
>weak jaw
>not symmetrical nose
>thin lips
>shitty facial hair
>>
File: 7.png (967 KB, 1235x488) Image search: [Google]
7.png
967 KB, 1235x488
Face rate and hairstyle suggestions
>>
File: Uggo.jpg (5 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
Uggo.jpg
5 KB, 153x200
Facial symmetry is incredibly important. For example, look at this guy. He's pretty ugly, but if you cover up either half of his face he doesn't look half bad.
>>
>>26656742
>yes, very. but not in a traditional way. nice eyes.

r u a gril? sex me up pls

>>26656757
i've been told i am ugly by girls i tried to flirt with idk man

>>26656763
this can't be right
>>
>>26656635
Lighting and angles define pictures, I like throwing people off I guess. Seriously though I'm as nerdy as they come, it's not that hard to lift
>>26656667
Rekt by bling, time to kill myself

>>26656790
Just cut the part above your neck off
>>
>>26656809
>>yes, very. but not in a traditional way. nice eyes.
>r u a gril? sex me up pls

I am not. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>26656687
You look on the verge of tears but other than that I'd say you're handsome, don't give up hope

>>26656790
Theon from GoT look mixed with drake, not bad I guess
>>
>>26656763
Not jelly, but I'm not going to be a sugarcoating liar either.

If he was stunning, would he really be a 26 year old KV?

He's average. Not ugly, but not handsome.
>>
>>26656537
Adelphi University?
>>
File: 1442609060138.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442609060138.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>26656687
Oh my god just fuck off to /soc/ you stupid faggot, every time there's a thread about attractiveness/faces I see your gay picture
>>
>>26656850

hell yeah. senior acting major.

you on the island?
>>
>>26656871
>acting major
>>
>>26656846
i just do a blank expression or a bit of a chuckle and people always tell me i look like im gonna cry just fuck my shit up

>>26656859
no fuck off
>>
>>26656871
>senior acting major
SO YOU ARE GOING TO BE A VILLAIN! :D
>>
>>26656728
>These people are just those who mouth breathed a fuckton as kids
Tired of this meme. Show me some scientific studies that suggest it's due to mouthbreathing.
>>
>>26656871
yea, was a NCC student for a while, now I'm just wageslaving in Hicksville. Live in wantagh btw
>>
>>26656790
>hairstyle suggestions
Get it cut off.
>>
>>26656884

i know right

but it's fun and i don't mind living below the poverty line the rest of my life. i don't buy a ton of things.

>>26656900

pretty much
>>
>>26656917

that's bretty cool

I'm in mineola. I don't really like LI though; I miss Maryland and will probably be heading back there after I graduate. There's a surprisingly vibrant Shakespeare scene in the area.
>>
>>26656790
have you tried washing your fucking hair
>>
>>26656909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
>>
File: 5 (1).png (286 KB, 447x441) Image search: [Google]
5 (1).png
286 KB, 447x441
>>26656964
Usually it's this or way too fucking poofy
Even when I comb it it becomes curly

I don't have any hair gel or spray, and I don't have the money to go to a stylist/ get a simple haircut more than like twice a year. Might change if I can settle on some good style.
>>
>>26656950
>mineola
Nice, I'm in mineola about 2-3 times a week on my way to wage slavery, maybe Ill spot you one of these days
>>
>>26657015
I'm not talking about the style, your hair looks greasy and stringy like you haven't washed it for months. If you actually do wash your hair try a new conditioner or something.
>>
>>26656969
But where are the citations. He's a single man on youtube who could be making it all up. Not only that but when I go to the description it's clearly being used as an advertisment for some clinic. This isn't scientific.
>>
>>26657061
First picture it was unwashed and pure shit
Second one is what it's usually like, but longer and poofier

I've tried different conditioners, but most of them have that weird "greasiness" to them afterwards. Head and shoulders is usually what I resort to, and it gives my hair that lightness to it despite it being really thick.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1280x960
Whatever being below average is fine just be yourself
>>
>>26657194

well he have caveman thinking he's chad

on 4chan

that's called?

DELUSION AYY LMAO

lay down ad rot
>>
>>26657244
My life is over....
>>
>>26656356
You could be like harvey
>>
>>26656849
i know personality is a meme but that can be a factor too. girls can sense when there's something wrong with you so even if you look like a chat they'll see through to the autism
>>
>>26657364

Yeah

I know I need to fill out more but I eat a lot and don't gain weight. I can't be at a caloric surplus or my anxiety goes through the roof for some reason. I just eat a little bit throughout the day, and usually pretty healthy.
>>
>>26654991
>You'd be surprised how similar most good-looking men actually look.

That's because an attractive face is ''average'' face. It's a good mix of all prominent facial features.

I read an article called ''the face of evil'' where they took many portrais of serial killers/hardened criminals and melded their faces together. The result was a very attractive looking face.

The way I see it is attractiveness=genetically diverse. It explains why rednecks and remote tribes are always full of ugly fucks.
>>
>>26655436
I have females make little stares at me constantly, where they'll smile or raise their eyebrow, or in stores women will always want to try their products on me, I was purchasing some skincare products and the cashier asked if they were for me, I said yes, and she told me how nice and fresh I would smell and kept looking in my direction as I walked out, I know this sounds like general customer service but I can tell the difference between shy flirting and her trying to be nice, just down to the way she was looking at me.

I would say I'm somewhat good looking, but not some sort of 10/10 by a long shot.
>>
>tfw baby cheeks

I think I might look decent if it weren't for those
>>
>>26655840

have literally had discussions with women about pretty short guys, and how they try to compensate with muscles for their height.

doesn't work, you need minimum 6 foot.
>>
>>26655436
I feel so bad for the "ugly" actors lmao but I would still volunteer as the ugly one if I had the chance to audition for it
>>
>>26657715
>you need minimum 6 foot.
except this is a complete myth. if you're 5'7"/5'8"+ you're already taller than most girls. height is not your issue; it's your face or personality.

source: i'm 5'2" and currently dating a guy who's 5'9"

p.s. girls who perpetuate the 6'+ myth are usually really fat and only want tall guys because it makes them feel small.
>>
>>26657867
you are probably ugly, fat, poor as hell and desperate or something so you settled for a below average heighted male but most women want a bf at least 6'
>>
>>26654633
>but something about his face isn't really that great
Its probably the fact that he looks like a methhead, which for some reason is what everyone you guys keep posting look like
>>26654767 good, op bad
Also the eyes aren't looking in the same directon and he has shit hair
>>
>>26654633
>strong chin
>either big eyes or hunter eyes
>not receded hairline
>thin nose
>strong (but not neanderthal tier tho) browridge

These are enough to make you attractive, if you have wide cheekbones and light eyes too you're Chad.
>>
>>26658119
6' isn't average...
>>
I AM BEAUTIFUL FUCK BLINQ
>>
hello i get rated stunning by howhot

is i handsome?
>>
>>26656802
>tfw my whole face is his left side
who else long shitty face here
i just want to burn it off with acid
>>
>>26658602
Maybe go talk to a qt
>>
>>26656406
Awww you're kinda cute, like the sort of guy I would have went for in grade 9. Are you 14? you kinda look 14, but I can be into that
>>
>>26654633
I do believe that I heard when reading on facial aesthetics on Wikipedia that more attractive faces are often simpler. The less you need to say to describe someone, the prettier they are.

Keep in mind this does not apply to models in high fashion, because they are supposed to look a bit unique/strange. It's kind of part of the fashion.
>>
>>26656537
Idk I think you're really beautiful, if that's not weird of me to say. Like I know other people are better at picking out flaws than I am but all the pictures you've posted have been very nice, you're pretty hot
>>
>>26656586
IS THAT YOU
HNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH YOU'RE MY FETISH
BE MINE
NO HOMO
>>
>>26658119
and you're obviously stupid and a virgin if you think 6' is average
>>
>>26656659
Dracula Chan is my new 4chan waifu please nobody else steal
>>
>>26658173
>>26658929
i never said 6' is average you retards have the reading comprehension of a potato
>>
>>26658959
the point is you're blaming your lack of women on your height when most likely you're just a shitty person. you're trying to place the responsibility on something out of your control because you don't want take a good look at yourself

the only people who have the right to whine about height are turbo-manlets (<5'6"), and even then i've seen some super short men who get attractive gfs because they're successful
>>
>>26656356
Look cool and clean in the left pic. Should apply for some modelling agencies. I'm talking modelling for brands that actually want unique looking people not GAP normie tier. You look cool as fuck m8.

t. did some modelling on the side because someone in the family suggested it - I have very unique facial features
>>
>>26659015
girls like height and good face, both out of any control you might have and also being successful which almost entirely depends on having a great childhood and a support system by your family that is well off financially if you are born poor you will die poor the most important things to women are out of men's control

it's just that society is trying to bluepill men really hard so they keep turning the hamster wheel and pay lots of taxes
>>
>>26658946
>>26658925
>>26658873
>>26656586
REPLY TO ME DRACU CHAN I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
am grill
>>
>>26659145
settle down you desperate fat roastie
>>
>>26659167
>bawww she's responding to someone else and not meeeee
awwww, who's the desperate one here?
>>
>>26659167
>roastie
Has everyone forgotten that /r9k/ is just full of trannies?
>>
File: malvolio.jpg (385 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
malvolio.jpg
385 KB, 2048x1365
>>26658873
>>26658925
>>26658946
>>26659145

whoa this is nice

post pic

>>26659024

thanks, but i actually have pretty bad skin. hormonal acne. Once I get it under control I might try to do some modeling for glasses or something.
>>
>>26656356
worse hair on the planet

you look like chris from kenan and kel
>>
File: anjelica huston.jpg (155 KB, 800x1118) Image search: [Google]
anjelica huston.jpg
155 KB, 800x1118
>>26660572

I think I look more like Anjelica Huston, personally.

I hate my fucking hair. It's asian-tier straight and grows directly out so i can't even push it back. At least it's staying put.
>>
>>26660618
Have you tried back combing and texturisers?

can always get a male perm
>>
>>26660713

I might give texturisers or a perm a shot. Always wanted wavy hair.
>>
>>26660752
Me too. Good luck
>>
>>26660130
I'm not posting my face on here, I'll get ridiculed or murdered. Just give me your coordinates and I'll show up
also why were you crossdressing, is that your thing? I saved that pic because it's the hottest thing ever
>>
>>26660130
>>26660887
OH, are you an actor? I could fall in love with you 0.o
>>
>>26660887
>>26660916

yeh

post skype or something
>>
File: 0smVBKE.jpg (203 KB, 487x609) Image search: [Google]
0smVBKE.jpg
203 KB, 487x609
>tfw all chads have nice dark eyebrows
>tfw have light, wispy eyebrows that are barely there
how can i make them darker/thicker. will putting rogaine on my brows help or make them fall out
>>
>>26660983
nonaxnocturnal
it's your fault if I get murderstalked because of this
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x1136
im guessing i failed on the genetic lottery then
>>
File: DxJ0VmR.png (1 MB, 1240x687) Image search: [Google]
DxJ0VmR.png
1 MB, 1240x687
>>26655840
>Height is mostly a meme over the internet
literally when will they learn
>>
>>26661219

sent ;^)

this /mu/ meme is an original comment (tm)
>>
>>26661031
You fill them in.

Get a spoolie brush, a brown brow pencil and maybe some brow powder and a small angle brush. Go to YouTube and find a tutorial.
>>
>>26661255
>disproving something with just one example from a 6' tall roastie
>>
>>26661225
you're the type of nigger you would see at a party who isn't particularly attractive but still able to pull chicks. you just need charisma, senpai
>>
>>26661225

lamp jaw, soulful eyes

you look like a cool dude, i'd invite you to game night
>>
File: me2.jpg (42 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
42 KB, 577x577
What about me, guys? Honestly, I hate my giant forehead(not receding hairline), and my almost double chin/shitty jaw.

I had one girlfriend back in highschool and have had a few girls approach me, but I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>26661403
>tfw no 6' tall roastie grill to height-humiliate me
end me porfabor familiar

LITERALLY, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
>>
File: 1450317837638.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1450317837638.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>got stunning on that how hot thing
Normies better hide their daughters.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.