[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 year old blackbot here, I have self-esteem issues and low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Ecco_the_dolphin.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Ecco_the_dolphin.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
18 year old blackbot here, I have self-esteem issues and low confidence which is really bad.

How do I go about gaining self-esteem and confidence so I can talk to/get girls? I hear the ladies love a confident guy.
>>
It's cliche, but the old saying "fake it 'til you make it" is absolutely true. Just be cognizant of your surroundings and don't sperg out.
>>
File: dontgetup.jpg (136 KB, 766x510) Image search: [Google]
dontgetup.jpg
136 KB, 766x510
>>26653473

get a minority scholarship and sign up for one of those pointless girl majors like sociology. Wear white band shirts or nerd shirts... grills will comment on them.
>>
>>26653655
But I'm a Trump supporter
>>
>>26654089

Trump wants you to be successful and take advantage of every opportunity you can.
>>
>>26654089

you must pretend to feel the bern, then fuck the bernie supporters. slowly lead them to the trump, guiding them with your black dong.
>>
>>26653473
>How do I go about gaining self-esteem and confidence so I can talk to/get girls?

Stop hanging out with negative people who jokingly put you down all the time (clown on you, play too much, other black etc)

If you're going for non-black "nice" girls, you're gonna have to drop all the black memes (sorry if that sounds racist but it works according to black people I know). Just talking to women, most girls don't find afros, braids, or dreadlocks "actually" attractive- It's just cool meme hair (cool =/= attractive). Your best bet is little to no hair or buying a wig (very similar to the black girl path).

After that it's just a matter of following the regular robot path to success and avoiding the basketrapamerican memes unless the people around you really enjoy them.
>>
>>26653473
Stop giving a fuck is the only way. Nihilism or Absurdism is the only solution.

Remember
>His name is Robert Paulson
>>
>>26654789
>Sorry if it sounds racist
Didn't know I was on bizzarochan but thanks I guess

I'm actually the token black dude in my friend circle. We have skype groups and play video games together. Also I have short hair that I shave every couple weeks, and I have a beard but I like it

I think my problem is being unapproachable and that's the reason why I want the confidence to start a conversation myself because I'm afraid other people/women won't.
>>
the stereotype of black guys is the 'thug' thing.

You'll find you're successful if you go directly against that stereotype by dressing sharp and wearing glasses. It's interesting, girls love it.

hunt.
>>
>>26655092
>and I have a beard but I like it

how tall are you, are you overweight, and how masculine is your face?

my friendgirls always have a golden rule of "playing to your strengths". At a certain height, weight and facial structure, it's better to aim for cute aesthetics than masculine aesthetics (which desu the latter aren't usually attainable).
>>
>>26655203
L I T T E R A L L Y me familia

I wear a button down shirt and thick rimmed glasses.

>>26655272
I'm a pretty big guy and I'm around 6/6'1, I dunno because last time I was measured I was like 16 and 5'9 and I'd like to think I grew since then

My face is a little chubby but I don't have a double chin or a fupa.
>>
>>26654789
>It's just cool meme hair (cool =/= attractive).
You'd be surprised how many women fall for literal memes.
They're pretty stupid like that.
>>
>>26655500
People are electing a meme president

Face it, memes are enslaving humanity.
>>
>>26653473
Nigger jdjfmfmv
>>
>>26655500
It's usually after they touch and the products in it rub off on their hands that they get turned off . .
>>26655454
>I was like 16 and 5'9
that's literally right in the middle for height, so I guess go with whatever you are comfortable with. most girls I know like cute guys more though desu with you, but they are usually also very cute as well
>>
>>26655454
bang, well at least you're on the right track with the glasses and shirt my friend.

Seems like the next thing is to hit the gym and join some social groups.
>>
Well, are you sure you're going to like their responses?

You don't want to cringe at what they say.
>>
You're asking us? Do you know what board you're on?
>>
File: LeLeLeMayMayHair.jpg (620 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
LeLeLeMayMayHair.jpg
620 KB, 1500x2000
>>26655500
>>26654789

Who are you to judge someone for their hairstyle? no one really cares about your hair as long as it looks nice on you.
That's not even the problem, OP just feels unapproachable. To solve that problem he just has to learn how to start and hold a conversation with a girl.
The trick is to let the girl carry the conversation you just have to be the one to initiate it
Don't try to be that guy, that attempts to carry the conversation by saying all this stuff like "I make a lot of money, do hiking, can hold my breath underwater for 10 minutes" or something else as an attempt to impress her.

Also when she tells you a story honestly just oversell your reaction. You know like when you go to a magic show and see a trick and your like "Damn nigga! How'd you do that shit?!", but be genuine about it. By overselling your reactions she feels like you're listening to her. Confidence is just making the right decision around others.
>>
>>26655745
Not OP, but the retards coming on 4chan and basically flinging shit like you have honestly made me more likely to listen to robots.
Anyone who has THAT much opposition from the base trying to silence them always gets my ear.
>>
>>26655704

Wow this really triggers me, the only way you will feel product in anyone's hair is if they're using styling gel, or they use too much oils or something which causes a buildup and do not wash their hair. But no, put all black people in a box just because someone felt up some dusty dudes hair.
>>
>>26655874
>Who are you to judge someone for their hairstyle?

I'm not judging anyone. I'm passing along information collected over the years from a lot of girls I know.

part of op's question was
>can talk to/get girls?
Unless op has a killer personality, he's gonna want to do some things for physical attractiveness as well. If he wants a non-black girl (which if he did he wouldn't even be having a problem right now, notice he said he's a token black) then they are certain steps you can take that will a guarantee an aesthetics in line with the "type" of guys they like- period.
>>
>>26656036
You need more moisturizer with natural african american hair which usually all of it doesn't get absorbed throughout the day.

source: black friends
>>
>>26653473
>>26654089
Perfect. You're black, AND you have a differing political opinion than these girls. Minus the exotic, animalistic, pseudo-bestiality fueled turn on you give white women, women in general will think you're hot due to your unabashed and completely alpha disregard for the "herd" so to speak.

Such is the fate of all women, to fuck and date guys that they have absolutely no relationship to. To have completely separate values in bed and outside of it. Good luck, blackbot, I hope you enjoy being on the same level as a dog and a dildo, nothing but a source of socially unacceptable fuck material with no meaning beyond that.
>>
>>26653473
hi fat nigger
>>
>>26656091

>Aesthetics

You shouldn't have to generalize yourself into a label just to get a girl. Sure girls have a "type" of guy they like but it's not absolute. There will be some guys of that "type" she will like and some she won't. Just like there are guys that aren't that "type" that she will like and some she won't.

>>26656121

Yea but there are many natural products that are better than "moisturizers" and do not have any chemicals so no buildup.
>>
File: 1352176414699.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1352176414699.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
>>26656250
>Actually giving a fuck about how women view you
White betas, not even once.
>>
>>26656250

Honestly this is just your perception. You seem to put women on a pedestal and have formed this perception based on your inferior viewpoint
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 945x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 945x453
>How do I go about gaining self-esteem and confidence so I can talk to/get girls? I hear the ladies love a confident guy.

Don't it's impossible
>>
>>26653473
Good luck man, hope you can escape robot life. This is probably not a great place to ask for advice, we wouldn't be here if we knew the answer to that question.
>>
>>26656292
>You shouldn't have to generalize yourself into a label just to get a girl

The only thing I recommended op watch is his hair, and that's only if he's going for non-black girls which he is.
I have never, ever heard or even read a non-black girl having a type for guys with fros, braids, or dreads (unless they're a stoner on the latter) and in fact most really aren't into it, if they aren't already against it.

Literally something simple to not stray too far because I doubt op would rock a wig/extensions since he's a guy.

>Yea but there are many natural products that are better than "moisturizers" and do not have any chemicals so no buildup
>implying most black men know about proper hair care since their parents cut it all off or actually shell out to afford these products

That was my friend's reply senpai
>>
>>26653473
Workout, you'll feel/look healthy/desirable and mix that with a good sense of fashion and your level of presence will increase
Get hobbies, things that require skill or talent will make you appear less boring
College or job with mobility, will show you care a tiny bit about your future, for women a more desirable potential mate
Get updated on current media, easy relate-able conversation comes from popular trends
Be funny or goofy every once in a while in a conversation, making women laugh is a confidence boost
When you have an arsenal of achievements in your back pocket, you feel superior to the women you talk to since you have more value, it's a self esteem boost and women fall for it calling it confidence.
>>
>>26653473
think your'e the shit
>>
>>26656577

Maybe it's the people you hang around. I know a lot of white, black, or whatever girls who like black guys with dreads, afros, braids, fades, etc. The point I'm trying to make here is hair is not a factor as long as it looks nice and clean.

Honestly my parents didn't want me to cut my hair and I regret doing it. I had such nice long hair. I didn't know what I could do with it because I was young and ignorant. I'm attempting to growing it back now but that's gonna take at least 2 years.

Also for your information natural products are cheaper than chemical products. Do people question how much money you spend for your hair? Why should it make a difference for someone else?
>>
>>26656974
sounds like your deflecting instead of trying desu senpai so you win

>Also for your information natural products are cheaper than chemical products.
That's just not true anon
>>
>>26657431
'
>deflecting

Yea I'm just asking you questions that you're not answering.

African Black Soap and 100% organic shea butter is cheap as shit. If you live near Trader Joe's you can get tea tree shampoo, for cheap ($3.00) and it comes in a bigger quantity than a brand like head and shoulders. Organic/Virgin Coconut Oil is cheap and lasts long. Then again you don't even care, it really triggers me when people like you attempt to just put labels on people just because it's convenient for you. You don't even attempt to understand what the world has to offer you.
>>
>>26657431
>Get destroyed in an argument
>"FINE, I GIVE UP, YOU WIN!"
Typical whore.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.