[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It sucks that today's society is so different that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1439839478693.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1439839478693.png
17 KB, 900x900
It sucks that today's society is so different that there's legitimately good reasons to not want men to masturbate freely in public because nowadays it means you're probably a dangerous weirdo instead of an enlightened free spirit. They should have some kind of formal test set up where you are thoroughly interviewed by a panel of scientists, philosophers, nobel laureates etc. and if you are the .01 percent who meets the criteria of being a true modern day philosopher and gentleman you are given a special glowing e-bracelet so that if you are in public and are struck by a sublimely erotic idea you can freely explore its possibilities in your mind with no care to your ephemeral worldly surroundings. Instead of being horrified at some random dude jacking off in a mall food court you could just hold up your glowing wrist and everyone would smile solemnly and feel privileged to be allowed to witness a great mind at work.
>>
Yea me too
>>
File: Carl_Sagan.jpg (30 KB, 200x289) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Sagan.jpg
30 KB, 200x289
I've heard of the nigga in the barrel but what the fuck
>>
>>26653460
The fact that this thread is probably going to die with less than 10 replies is a fucking crime desu.

OP is the hero /r9k/ deserves.
>>
>>26653460
The reason Diogenes did it is cause he didn't give a fuck, if you give a fuck it negates the point

He was a weirdo and that was the point
>>
File: ASDASD.jpg (31 KB, 281x342) Image search: [Google]
ASDASD.jpg
31 KB, 281x342
Can someone just bump this godlike thread?
>>
>>26653673
But I would like to be able to do this in public without getting arrested. It sucks that our society oppresses greater minds like me.
>>
>>26654264
>sometimes in public I want to masturbate while thinking about getting gang banged by ten clones of my mom as a trap
>Do so at a middle school I teach at
>police tell me to please stop
>get mad and post thread on /r9k/ about it

Can we get married? Please?
>>
ahahahahahahaha now you know what its like to be a hot chick
>>
>>26653460
Your world building is sublime mate, do you write?
>>
If you wake up and think the whole world is wrong about something, it might just be you.
>>
>>26654327
Possibly, but I don't even know who you are.

>>26654355
Not at the moment, but maybe I should. I'm sure many intellectuals would be interested in my ideas.
>>
>>26654557
If you do, post it here, not /lit/. They won't appreciate you like we do man
>>
>>26654596
I'll try to keep that in mind. People at /lit/ are probably too brainwashed to be able to appreciate my thoughts.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 377x330
Kek, please don't let this thread die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.