[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone tried swallowing their own cum? I've reached a new low.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: open-mouth-cum-teen.jpg (37 KB, 409x546) Image search: [Google]
open-mouth-cum-teen.jpg
37 KB, 409x546
Anyone tried swallowing their own cum?

I've reached a new low.
>>
Every day, m8. Makes it easy to clean up.
>>
tried once. was salty and disgusting. never again
>>
File: pepe-hands.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe-hands.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
>>26653208
I always lose the desire to swallow once I cum.
>>
Yeah. Its not that bad.
>>
I don't taste it, but I like to smell it. When it pools between my thumb and pointer finger. I'll take a big whiff.
>>
>>26653208
I started due to curiosity, then I realized it made it easier to clean up too. I may have picked up an aquired taste for it.
>>
File: 1454340841336.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1454340841336.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>26653192

do girls make selfies like that and post them on fb and stuff honestly thinking that dudes won't fap to them imagining blowing a load down their throat?
>>
File: emma.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>26653256
Always wondered this myself. Apparently they don't realize that.
>>
>>26653256
They do it for the small chance that it could be Chad doing that.
>>
File: 1427336842447.jpg (18 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1427336842447.jpg
18 KB, 500x332
>>26653231
same. was thinking of ways to make it taste better but i remembered that im never going to have sex anyway.
>>
>>26653287
It's mostly younger girls, so I think it takes them some time to realize that it probably isn't the best pose.
>>
>>26653240
You have to get over it a couple of times but then you just do it without thinking.

I still struggle with it when it's cold, so I just swallow it right away.

It also helps to have a nice fruity diet. Sometimes it can taste really good depending on what you've been eating.
>>
>>26653208
Enjoy your estrogens, beta sissyboi.
>>
>>26653192
I reached that low in 2008, you can go alot lower. Now I think finally I've bottomed out and I'm on the upswing.

Still...I can never undo the things I've done, I'll never be able to look back at my life as a normal one.
>>
>splooge on your own face
>still feels good 5 minutes later
git gud
>>
>>26653343
I did it on my hands and tried to lick it up. Think I'm better off going in my mouth? On my hands was just too gross..it was all warm..and gooey...
>>
>>26653414
You wish. Actual hormones costs money. If estrogen could be harvested from sperm, that would be a lucrative market.
>>
File: sadanimegirl.jpg (577 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
sadanimegirl.jpg
577 KB, 800x900
When I was on a shemale kick I tried cumming in my own mouth.

Instant regret.

Seriously, you won't like it as soon as your sex drive vanishes. Don't do it.
>>
I've tasted mine multiple times just to see what women bitch about so much, and you know what? It's literally fucking nothing. Tastes like jellified water--neutral in every way. I have a fucking shit diet, too. I've tried it a few times to see if the first time was a fluke and it wasn't.

Fuck women, honestly. Greedy, petulant children.
>>
>>26653557
First few times it goes like that, but after a while you can do it.
>>
>>26653516
>If estrogen could be harvested from sperm, that would be a lucrative market.

How does it feel to be this much of a fucking retard completely cut off from reality? In what fucking world would it be cost-effective to harvest the sperm of human males?

Seriously try to use your head.
>>
File: do-what-now.jpg (67 KB, 570x674) Image search: [Google]
do-what-now.jpg
67 KB, 570x674
What percentage of people on /b/'s roll threads actually go through with it?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.