[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will my mom stop trying to force the "you're good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 522x756
When will my mom stop trying to force the "you're good looking and will get a gf some day" meme?
>>
>>26652717

24 and she stills at it on a daily basis.

I just nod it off, don't even have the strenght to reply.
>>
She still has hope for you, give her a few years more until she loses all hope.
Do you have any succesful siblings? that usually makes the process faster.
>>
>>26652717
When you get a vasectomy, and give her a copy of the paperwork with "No" written in the margin
>>
>>26652717
coz back in her days that was possible even for ugly lads like us

she is just out of touch like mine
>>
Mine stopped once I had a crying breakdown in front of her and basically detailed exactly how lonely I was and how it's looking like it won't change.
We hugged it out and she never brought it up again.
>>
File: smug_kiririn.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
smug_kiririn.png
306 KB, 593x540
When you move out.
>>
I hear you. My mom and "friends" have seriously called me retarded, autistic, etc... then later say "you're smart!". I just give a thousand yard stare. Speaking of friends it's a struggle to give a fuck enough not to drop off the map.
>>
>>26652742
Kek, this. Never even kissed a girl but I don't have the heart to tell her that.
>>
>>26652717
She's trying to convince herself as much as you
>>
>>26652769
I explained this to her. That women have it easy on the internet, like when she looked for a partner online despite being 40+ and had multiple choices after just a few days of registration. She's in a stable relation since then for 10 years now. She couldn't believe that men, especially below average men have it rough today, but after like half an hour, I convinced her partially. She's smart, but you can't possibly see how others have it harder if you (I'm ashamed to say it) are much more privileged based on your genitalia. Not to mention that times have changed since she was young.
>>
>tfw mom tries to be my pimp hooking me up with co-workers, friend's daughters, etc..
>tfw too anxious/shy to go through with
>>
>>26653206
>tfw no one would ever try to set me up with anyone
>>
Guys, your mothers love you. She is not going to tell you to your face that you're a fuckup and probably will die a virgin. Your mothers love you so much that they will lie to you in hopes that you won't feel so bad. Stop bringing your mothers into this mess. I used to complain to my mom all the time about the lack of gf but now I lie to her and tell her everything is alright.
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>26652717
Women are naturally selfish as hell and also often delusional about reality in general. She will never admit that you won't be one of those 40% of males that managed to reproduce in history. That would make her face and accept her failure as a parent and a genetical donor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.