[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots who turn into alphas are worse than Chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Chad doesn't really flaunt that he's better than you, his luxuries are just all that he knows. Losers and robots on the other hand, who finally get swole and charismatic and start attracting women in their 20's are egotistical as hell. They act like middle schoolers all throughout their 20's and 30's and think they're the shit. Once girls start giving them attention and their self-worth goes from 0 to 100 they have an insatiable thirst for attention more so than any roastie or Stacey. They will bully and mock their friends even though they shared the same low status for the entirety of their teen years because they feel they are so much better than them now. The normal Chad acts like this from ages 12-16, but the former kissless virgin who loses it at 23 will partake in childish behavior toward his peers for possibly the rest of his life.

Robots are the worst pieces of shit on earth, and I hope you stay lossless virgins.
>>
>>26651874
>lossless virgins.

>tfw I'll never experience FLAC
>>
damn dude that's pretty rude
>>
>>26651874
Robots can't "become" alpha. Anybody who becomes alpha was a normie or a Chad in denial.
>>
>>26651919

Its true though. A robot who turns alpha will betray his robot friends and humiliate them
>>
>>26651874
Case in point: Elliot Rodger. He acted like he was better than others whenever he got the chance.
>>26652000
>betray his robot friends and humiliate them
I would never do that.
>>
>>26651874
I'm one of them and I'd nevr do it, one thing is having sex another is being a rude cunt
>>
>>26652000
> robot
> has friends
Kek
>>
>>26652385
>>26652417

I take back what I said about wanting you all to remain kissless virgins then. But you never know, you think you know someone and can be yourself around them for life, then once they get a gf they start picking you apart at the flaws.
>>
>>26651874
I would never do that. If I become a Chad I will remember you always and work for a society that gives you state-sponsored gfs.
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Losers who eventually "make it" are the ones that come back and shit on people who are still struggling. In my experience the Chads of the world are the ones who are polite and respectful to others.

If any of you here ever turn your lives around and become successful, remember what the struggle felt like, and show empathy to those still stuck in the rut.
>>
>>26652521

Exactly what I was trying to say
>>
>>26652521
>Turn my life around
>Become a normie/chad
>Someone who does nothing to better themselves then wants pity
Top lel. If I see a fat guy at a gym, sure I'll understand his struggle and help him. But 90% of /r9k/ are lazy cunts who whine all day because they refuse to do anything with their lives, why should I have sympathy for them?
>>
>>26652636
>Someone who does nothing to better themselves

I never said this. You're making assumptions again.
>>
>>26652662
Because I can afford too. I have two friends who act exactly like /r9k. They're lazy cunts, who dropped out of school and went on teh dole. All they do is complain about how shit tehir life is, yet never take steps to correct it. I understand some people have shit lives and it's not their fault, but if you own the luxury of a working computer and internet, I'd argue you probably have a semi decent life, but complain about shit you could get if you worked for it. Working out to stay healthy, isn't hard, I do it and have Marfans, getting ajob isn't hard, you just need to be persistent and realize you're not gonna jump on the 6 figure train straight away.
>>
>>26651874
If I had friends that were robots and I became Chad, I would help them to become Chads too so we can all ascend to the Chadhood.
Then I would travel to every robot in the world to guide them into the light (if they could give me food and shelter).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.