[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just turned down sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
A qt 6/10 girl (my ex) just offered me sex and I turned her down because she broke my heart when we were together. Am I insane? I probably will never have sex again in my life as shes the only girl whos been willing to fuck me.
>>
If you still love her or hasnt moved on with your life, then no
If you really dont give a fuck, then do it
>>
Pic related or nah? Oregano
>>
>>26652025
I love her but she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>26652055
The fact that she's willing to cheat on her current bf means she definitely cheated on you while you were together. Cut that shit out of your life.
>>
>>26651848
>Am I insane?
For letting sex go?

yes
>>
>>26651848
If you already fucked her in the past then who cares. You already discarded your khhv card, even more, you qualify to be asked for sex
Rejecting your ex was the right thing
>>
Another day; another million posts on r9k by both normies and failed normies about them having sex and social lives.

Why do I even visit here anymore, is it just habit?
>>
>>26651848
>A qt 6/10 girl (my ex) just offered me sex and I turned her down because she broke my heart when we were together. Am I insane? I probably will never have sex again in my life as shes the only girl whos been willing to fuck me.

Sounds like you just have self-respect. Your ex sounds like a really low person, and despite still loving her you're starting to lose the rest of respect you've had for her. That's the right way to go, she's a pathetic piece of shit and you're on the way to realizing that.
>>
>>26652055
you did the right thing op, fucking ex's is only fun when you are "fucking" per se, not making love.
>>
No, you should have standards, have some self-respect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.