[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here on /SSI/? Autismbux all day son.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1415530366509.jpg (142 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1415530366509.jpg
142 KB, 1440x810
Who here on /SSI/? Autismbux all day son.
>>
>>26651823
im on SSRI
>>
File: 1444489414812.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444489414812.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
>>26651823
>tfw you have to talk to the government to be considered for SSI
>they'll probably laugh at me
>>
>>26651823
>>26652026
What does it stand for?
>>
>>26652068
Social Security senpai.
>>
File: IAG.jpg (55 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
IAG.jpg
55 KB, 301x267
>>26652413
Nice, I'm all for NEETbux of any kind.
>>
So does anyone actually know the process of getting SSI?
>>
>Apply for disability
>Probably will be rejected because I worked before despite having full blown Asperger's

Balls.
>>
>>26652026
>>tfw you have to talk to the government to be considered for SSI

fucking this, i have social anxiety so i cant go through with this shit at all

cant get a job

cant get autismbux

my only option left is to just kill myself lol
>>
>>26652588
Or you know get a family member or friend to do it which is something they slightly encourage. Nice problem solving skills there. You deserve SSI.
>>
File: Nico pose.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nico pose.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
>>26652588
Are you positive? You can get some bux in the UK without directly talking to anyone for a good while. You need to go an assessment eventually though were it will stop or go to a higher rate.
>>26652573
Pray to Nico for success, nii.
>>
You should all vote Sanders, he'll give you generous NEETbux
>>
>>26652638
this is good advice if you actually have an understanding family

everyone in my family thinks if you aren't a wagecuck you aren't living, and they don't believe in mental disorders either

theres no hope
>>
>>26652676
of course my friend.
of course.

I recently fought the final boss. I didn't stand that long against him. It was probably 15 minutes. I REALLY HOPE i get neetbux. If not I will have to do the application all over again and it took like 3mons

PLEASE KAMI SAMA!
>>
I want to be on NEETbux, but I'm too socially anxious and autistic to actually leave my house. So I guess I'll just stick to putting in job applications online and hoping something good happens. I wouldn't count on it though, I've been a neet for so long that the massive crater in my resume is going to block even the lowest level positions from taking interest in me.
>>
>>26652695

I have my own personal version of this hell where the family that matters for getting help gets that I have issues, but thinks the way to solve it can be had with drugs. I've tried drugs. Drugs don't solve this. Exact same issue where I can neither get a job nor deal with talking to the gubbermint myself about getting on neetbux.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.