[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: How to get a QT 3.14 GF this may help, robots. http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rare pepe 1.png (24 KB, 695x556) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe 1.png
24 KB, 695x556
ITT: How to get a QT 3.14 GF

this may help, robots.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend-When-You're-Autistic
>>
Wow I finally found some good help, thanks.
>>
Wikihow is useful for life advice, except you're supposed to do the opposite from what's in there.
>>
>>26651622
this

so basically treat women like shit
>>
>>26651664
The funniest part is that this is no bullshit. If you pretend to be retarded when talking to a girl you'll get much further than if you try to be nice and charming.
>>
>If she's being mean to you ask her to stop, if she won't, contact an authority.

I'm not even sure if my sides are in this universe.
>>
File: wat.png (26 KB, 127x132) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
26 KB, 127x132
>>26651487
The illustrations are top notch
>>
>>26651487
Christ this article is patronizing.
>>
I don't want to tell people I'm autistic really. I feel they will treat me differently because of it. They probably won't because I'll still be seen as a socially awkward person anyway
>>
>>26653122
They will treat you differently. If you don't like being talked to like you're five years old, never tell anybody you're autistic.
>>
>say your autistic and that you sometimes don't pick up on social cues
fuck why can't people just say they don't pick up social cues all the time why should they feel the need to bring up being autistic.
>>
File: wojack13.jpg (39 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
wojack13.jpg
39 KB, 550x453
>if you do something wrong, explain that you are autistic

Instant beta orbiter status. INSTANT. Literally the second those words come out of her mouth her vagina dries up like a fucking puddle in death valley. No woman would be willing to date an autistic failure like me, I know this for a fact, the only way to do it is to lie. Women aren't attracted to "weak" partners.
>>
>>26651487
>mfw I've already read the article
>mfw I've read it within the last week

I honestly don't know how to hit on girls.

>>26652008
That is pretty fucking stupid.

>>26653122
I'm in the same boat. I've already been called "weird" and shit so many times that an actual label doesn't seem as bad. Hell, people already suspect it just from meeting me.

>>26653891
That's not always a bad thing. Sometimes I like it when people are very clear and nice explaining something I'm clearly not picking up on. It's better than letting me be a jackass while everybody else has this internal dialogue about me.

>>26654025
This. Never liked people who hid behind it as an excuse rather than improving.

>>26654079
I dunno. I mean, I've gotten laid and had a girlfriend before, and I literally have no clue how to flirt or hit on girls, so at the very least, they aren't completely turn off by autistic traits. Maybe the word "autistic" will turn her pussy into Death Valley, though. Probably, in fact.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.