[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/suicide/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 015 - tuMKLu9.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
015 - tuMKLu9.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
How do you plan to kill yourself?
I was thinking about using a plastic bag + some drugs. Not sure how successful this method is, though.
Another idea would be to buy Nembutal from any site that pretends to sell it and take every bit of Nembutal I can buy online + using the plastic bag as a backup.
I don't know, I'm not even good at killing myself.
>>
>"If you make a plan to kill yourself, you most likely won't do it and are just an attention whore."

/r9k/ is no longer a safe space, friend.
>>
Old age and decades of alcohol abuse.
>>
I plan to drive my car into a tree.
>>
File: pepe7.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
149 KB, 500x500
Nembutal is the ideal method. Though it costs a good $600 on the internet. If the seller is from south of the border, its legit.

Helium bags are a no-go because they're diluting it with oxygen to prevent people from an heroing with them.

The most effective method is a shotgun to the roof of your mouth, so if you live in America do the real nigga thing and buy one.

Good luck to everyone making their plans, I'll be coming along shortly.
>>
>>26651463
If you are an amerifag why dont you get a gun?
if you are not, ill recommend jumping from a building
>>
>>26651463
>suiciding
>when things are just about to get interesting
>>
As soon as I can get acess to a gun I will just blow my head up
>>
I'll probably drift through life for another 40 years then blow my head off. I also want to get drafted if another world war happens, and then that could be my excuse to die.
>>
Slitting your wrists and neck should be a good enough method.
>>
>>26651463
HELIUM
You literally cannot fuck it up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.