[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you take steroids anon? Fat anons, take dnp and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: 47lpLBW.jpg (55 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
47lpLBW.jpg
55 KB, 960x960
Why don't you take steroids anon?
Fat anons, take dnp and get slimmer.

Manlet anon, go to the gym and take test E. You need it.

Social anxiety anon, take some fucking nootropics like modafinil or whatever, it really works.

Why don't you guys take substances that can dramatically change your lives to the better?

Once I live on my own and have some disposable income, I'll sculpt my body. I'll use these amazing substances to my advantage.

Why don't you do the same?
>>
>>26651344
>modafinil

how to get?
>>
>>26651655
Online stores.
Got mine from the deep web(Nucleus)
Despite it being legal
>>
>>26651655
Literally just go on Reddit and find a faggot like that Rex guy that sells it.
>>
Because I'm too busy taking substances that let me decay faster and much, much more pleasurably.
>>
I need my dick to work for the rare occasions that I do have sex
>>
>>26651344
Forgive me for not wanting to take a diet pill which is used as a fucking pesticide. I'd rather do meth, at least that's enjoyable.
>>
>>26651787
Just use steroids responsibly, you'll keep your dick.
>>
>>26651344
>Why don't you take steroids anon?
I don't know where to get them.
>>
>>26651806
Although dnp is an ingredient in some pesticides, it's no the main ingredient. It's like saying there is water in detergent that means that water is harmful.
>>
>>26651770
This.
Why would I waste my time and money on things that make me better when I can get drunk and high every day and enjoy my solitude and inadequacy on my own.
>>
>>26651829
Onions are the way to go.
>>
>>26651835
DNP is widely recognized as harmful. It kills people. Are you stupid, or just incredibly delusional?
>>
>>26651787
>no thanks, i need my little man downstairs for later
>>
>>26651864
If you take too much tylenol you die too, are you dumb anon?
>>
>>26651813
I hear about guys who have much more knowledge than myself shutting themselves down and needing pills to regain their ability to fuck, I'm in no way that desperate to get swole id ruin my cock/the sole benefit of looking good
>>
>>26651864
The normal dose is far away from a lethal one. Some users take 200mg/day for 21 days. Some take 800mg/day. IIRC the lethal dose is 2 grams
>>
>>26651889
From everything I've heard, DNP is much more dangerous than any chemical which is safe to take. You're the stupid one, and just trying to turn it around on me. There are much safer diet pills, taking DNP is completely unreasonable.
>>26651900
I think it's still unjustifiable when you could take pretty much anything else
>>
>take test e
>acne gets way worse
>only taking 125mg a week
>still listless neet

thanks guys
>>
>>26651864

people who die on DNP are probably using retard doses 90% of the time or have a heart condition. still wouldnt really think its a cool idea unless youre really set on being a model or something
>>
>>26651889
yup

>>26651937
Yeah but dnp is the most effective. you'll lose 1lb+ of pure fat daily.

>>26651943
I'm sure there are supplements or whatever that you can take that might fix your problems
>>
>>26651937
The effects of DNP are extremely linear if you're not allergic. DNP kills when you take too much, just like literally anything.
>>
>>26651961
I'm 5'10 at 80kg. i want to reach 65kg. I'd rather risk being sweaty for 21 days if I'll lose most of that in that time period.

>>26651974
Some one with logic! You can drink too much water for fucks sake.
>>
>>26651344
EC cycle is better than DNP if you're fat. Less dramatic side effects and risks of death
>>
Anyone tried noopept? Seems kinda like total bullshit but it's mad cheap so I ordered a little. Did I waste my money?
>>
For those still having doubts about DNP check out
http://pastebin.com/raw/yj19FSbF

>>26652012
Dunno I'm still very new to steroids.

>>26652017
My friend takes it. He says it works.
>>
>>26652017
Makes me a bit more energetic like less jumpy caffeine, but could be placebo.
>>
>>26652044
I find caffeine fine I take 200mg pills whenever I feel like I wouldn't function without it.
>>
>>26651344
I want to take female hormones but I don't wnat to disappoint my father.
>>
>>26652058

he's already disappointed if you're even considering this
>>
>>26652058
Why? I've seen this trend in r9k where people want to take estrogen and shit. Do you have gender dysphoria?
>>
>>26652058
have him catch you crossdressing. you can't possibly disappoint him any worse than that.
I mean c'mon, imagine the shock of a father walking in on his only son willfully throwing his masculinity away to doll himself up to seduce men. Also, hope he isn't a degenerate who rapes you while you crossdress like that one anon here.
>>
I was lanklet who did test and gomad. I gained 35 lbs and got way stronger in just 4 months, like from struggling to do 5 -20lb assisted chins to actually doing weighted dips and deadlifting so much I fell over after and nearly passed out. I had to get off because family shit and almost getting copped.

I'm cooking up a 100 year supply in my bathtub soon though. Now I know why gym rats lie about being natty and will be more low key next time. 600mg test u once a week on cruise, 300mg test u 250mg test E and 200mg tren E twice a week on blast. Probably dbol on blasts too. Yuck being skinny, I want to be 210lbs one day.

Ignore dumb nofap cucks. Don't bother lifting natty. Pin your first day and never cycle, b&c for life. The only possible issue is fucking up your joints/tendons. Do a brosplit for conditioning your first year. You want size anyway. Worry with strength once you've gotten your bmi over 20. For muscles quantity>quality.
>>
>>26652044
>>26652057
I don't feel a single thing from caffeine. I popped 5 200mg caffeine pills once and didn't feel anything, yet I always hear about it making people jittery and shit.

Guess it's because I've drank soda in excess since I was like 6.
>>
>>26652127
There you have it. Your tolerance is through the roof.
>>
>>26652105
>his only son
I have a /fit/ high school aged brother who gets laid every month.
>>
>>26652117

i got trolled into lifting natty for like 6 months consistently. i had bloodwork done and i had 220 ng/dl of test and the endo i saw said it was fine

had such an impossible time gaining weight and all my lifts were stalled after some point. like 170 lbs bench, 180 squat and 225 rdl. couldnt ever get past that

honestly if youre a beta bitch on here and you wanna lift test is the way to go about it. it's relatively safe and cheap as fuck. neets are probably so test deficient in the first place they'll make no gains. but if youre a beta bitch on here the thought of recieving drugs in the mail is also probably too scary for you to do anything about it evemn tho theres less than 1% chance of even having it seized.

literally everyone who goes to the gym and looks decent is probably on gear, its too cheap and easy to acquire and otherwise you're lifting in slow motion. beta male neets aren't even producing enough test to lift natty in the first place
>>
>>26651344
>Social anxiety anon, take some fucking nootropics like modafinil or whatever, it really works.

I've tried dozens of nootropics, including modafinil, and none of them have done shit for my social anxiety.
>>
>>26651898

They're probably on deca. They accept the dick-gainz tradeoff. Do tren and mast and you'll fuck like a satyr. Still good gains, power lifting is gay anyway. Wet compounds suck.

Shut down doesn't mean dick stops working, it refers to endogenous test production, which you're already shutting down after 25 because that is peak age of production, once you roid you're on for life. It's not like it's hard to take pills anyway. It takes all of one second to pop an asin and caber. As a plus caber gives you premature ejaculation and reks your refractory period.
>>
>>26652058
>implying you're not already dissappointing your father
>>
>>26651937

DNP is safe. Don't be a retard and eat 1g for breakfast every day. Run 3 week cycles, titrate, and do 750mg/day max. No other drug let's you drop weight so fast. The only deaths are from overdose, it's practically harmless like heroin. Heroin gives constipation, a poorly done study links dnp to cataracts in women but not men, these are the only sides. Maybe you sweat a little, open a window and save on your heating bill, dnp pays for itself.
>>
>>26651829

/r/steroidsourcetalk
>>
>>26652213
become trap and let his friends rape you
>>
File: cunt.jpg (142 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
142 KB, 1500x1500
Only cunts and faggots die from DNP.

>She took five times the recommended dose and was found in the bath at her home in Croydon, South London, desperately trying to lower her body temperature. She suffered a fatal heart attack in hospital.
>>
>>26652277

Modafanil isn't really nootropic, it's eugoric. Pramiracetam is the one they suggest for anxiety. Phenibut and kratom aren't nootropics really but they're good for anxiety too.

I tried a bunch, the only thing I really liked was Oxiracetam. I didn't feel shit from prami or ani, piracetam was nice, but I'd rather eat shit, and you dose it twice a day minimum. Noopept was just enough I couldn't tell if placebo or actually something. I've read other accounts where one worked on another didn't. The best shot us to order a month supply of each and do them alone and for a whole month at a time to see what works.

I hate amphetamine but nothing beats it for me, and it's so easy to get with my prescription. No drug is more dysphoric but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>26652334
>it's practically harmless like heroin.

Anon, I don't even . . .
>>
>>26652547

Look at heroin, seriously the only sides effect is constipation unless you od and shop breathing. Dnp is the same, you sweat a bit unless you od and enter malignant hyperthermia. The therapeutic range of both is rather narrow compared to I don't know, alprazolam. You can't be retarded on 'safe' babby drugs like xanax either. All drugs require at least two digit iq to safely use. If you can read and write you can safely use drugs. It's as simple as not being retarded about use.
>>
Modafanil doesn't even help me focus. it just makes me feel more awake. meh.
>>
>>26652631
>Look at heroin, seriously the only sides effect is constipation unless you od and shop breathing

mostly true... but it also leads to addiction that fucks over your entire dopadmine system and causes no/little motivation to complete normalfag tasks.
>>
>>26652633
Doesn't even do that for me senpai, it just kills the urge to crawl into bed and pass out.
>>
>>26652668
Not everyone is a slave to opiates, anon
>>
I'm a manlet anon and I go to the gym, but it doesn't make me taller.
>>
>>26652700
Not that anon, but it's so easy to get enslaved by it though. Hell I'm perfectly straight and I ended up crossdressing and sucking my dealer's dick for a fix. Addiction is no joke.
>>
>>26652720
a manlet with a decent body is better than a manlet who looks like shit.
>>
File: 1456017156236.jpg (95 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1456017156236.jpg
95 KB, 662x800
so where would you go about getting some test e?

I don't want to be pic related anymore and I plateau after a couple weeks of lifting
>>
>>26652668

I think addiction is a meme. Most drugs I only did once and that was that. I'm prescribed amphetamine and it couldn't be any less addictive. I've also been on hydromorphone, codeine, and hydrocodone at different times for various problems. I probably still have the Lortab and codeine bottles somewhere because I stopped taking when I didn't need them anymore. I do like my dxm a bit more than I should, but it's not like I'm sucking dick in the alley after a couple weeks without the stuff.

Even addiction is real I doubt it's just like a switch is flipped on. It's a gradual process with plenty of warning and time to stop before it gets there.
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>26652866

nobody cares about your teenage "theories" of medicine.
>>
>>26651344
>tfw 5'3 manlet who's also 230lbs

tell me what to do and I'll do it
>>
Been lifting natty for a year and I'm starting to get depressed again...I can only maintain, can't seem to lose my fucking skinnyfat and I'm just stuck at the same lifts now

5'9 160 pounds

130 bench press 5x4
80 ohp press 5x4
105 bent over rows 5x4
95 squat (lmao I don't even know, I never seem to grow my hamstrings or glutes...don't even feel sore and can't do anymore than this)
185 deadlift 5x1
^
I assume I can do this, I haven't done shit for a month due to slight abdominal tear when I was doing 225
>>
>>26652807
A manlet with a decent body is just "compensating".
>>
>>26652988
/r/Steroids
/r/Drugs
/r/ImAFagThatCantGoogleShit
>>
>>26653046
>going to reddit

get the fuck out
>>
>>26653077
You can go to Body Building forums
>>
>>26652926

Medicine has been around a lot longer than you think, friend. Hundreds of years even. It's not in its teenage years at all. Theoretical frameworks are nice to have too so why the scare quotes? It's a useful method of analyzing results. Some witch shit like belladonna or poppy is still used, but it turns out snips, snails, and puppy dog tails don't stand up to rigorous testing equally well. Maybe you should go back to your reddit page. You probably would have gotten some ebin up boats dad you posted your bullshit there.
>>
>>26653012
im a manlet witha decent body, but ive never thought of myself as compensating for anything.

that's a preconceived notion others put onto us out of their own insecurity. it's funny how often it puts up too. i just laugh when i hear people say that in real life. if u lift jsut to really better yourself, just remember that insecure people are beneath you because you are actually trying to make a change.
>>
>>26653004
Are you counting calories and eating at least 160 grams of protein a day?

It doesn't matter how much you train if your nutrition is fucked
>>
>>26653077
Reddit has some great material though! You can really learn a lot from going there.
>>
>>26653077
Reddit has a lot of useful information on it. Not every subreddit is related to social justice and feminism.
>>
>>26652633
All it does for me is make me not want to eat. I already don't want to eat most of the time though.
>>
>>26652988

DNP until your around 120, then as much test, tren, and tbol as you can handle, and any ancillaries you need to handle it. Eat 150g protein a day, while losing weight go 3500 calorie deficit a week, do 3500 excess while gaining.
>>
>>26653162
160 grams? I thought it was 0.7x or 0.8x would be fine for bodyweight, I have trouble eating enough to get in 100 grams let alone 160

Holy shit
>>
>>26652518

>amphetamine
>dysphoric

what?

i mean maybe when youre crashing but i dont understand how you could not have a good time while youre buzzing
>>
>>26654643

I only take 10 or 20mg a day on days I do use. I mean years ago I remember enjoying a light tweak and playing minecraft beta, but it doesn't do that as much to me anymore. It just stops me from being retarded basically. It's smart but lazy:the pill. My performance is apparently good judging by results, but like hell I'm doing shit without it. It takes all I've got just to remember where that thing I'm currently holding is. I guess it's from a lifetime of Ritalin up until I turned 19 and switched to Adderall.

Also my dick is short. If you have kids don't put them on add drugs. Just homeschool or adopt them or something. My brain formed around it so while I don't like it I can't function without it. I'm not like schizos where they think they don't need drugs and do. The drugs just made me dependent and retarded in another kind of way.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.