[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University makes me REEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0008.jpg (944 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
944 KB, 2448x3264
I can't deal with this anymore. I thought university would be fun and that I would meet new friends. I thought I was a normie, but it's been a full day and I haven't spoken to a single person. Even worse, everything is minions. Where can I escape?
>>
>>26651328
Find a robot club/society immediately or just really get drunk and tolerate it.
Being a loner at uni is social suicide
>>
>>26651328
>I can't deal with this anymore. I thought university would be fun and that I would meet new friends
Could be worse, you can be a neet like me who won't have that chance
>>
>>26651482
This. OP, DO NOT skip your uni's club fair or orientation. You still have a shot.
>>
File: 1454296450500.gif (1 MB, 240x199) Image search: [Google]
1454296450500.gif
1 MB, 240x199
>>26651328
Start a new quirky club like my chinese cartoons and collect other outkasts
>>
>>26651482
>>26651663
I had a fun time being a relative loner in college. I had a few friends I'd occasionally get drunk with/play vidya every weekend, but never was really welcomed into their social circle. During the week I'd go to my classes, eat alone, chill in my room and play vidya, watch movies, etc. On the weekends I'd go to parties with my 'friends', get drunk, bring girls back to my room, and repeat the process. Having my own room and doing my own thing was actually a great time.
>>
>>26651671
>tfw no clubs in my country
>tfw I'll never live like the character of a sol anime
>>
File: wojack34.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wojack34.png
48 KB, 600x600
Find either the anime club or the vidya club. It'll be filled with awkward social autists just like you. Make the most of your time in college by banding together with them and having Genshiken-esque hijinks.
>>
>>26651612
just the fact that I'm surrounded by people my own age and can't talk to any of them is really getting to me. I just asked a guy where the milk for cereal was. He told me and I spilt some milk on the milk table. I didn't sit at his table.
>>
>>26651797
too bad they're all so fucking ugly tbqh.
having to look at people that ugly all day is suffering
>>
File: pepe.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
>>26651918
Then a couple of cute asian girls sat at the other end of my table. They talked to each other and used their cellphones until I bailed. Maybe nobody is a normie.
>>
>>26651967
I doubt you're all that sexy yourself. People can be entertaining to be around even if they don't look good.
>>
Just try to leave campus as often as possible, and don't let it break you. You don't want to botch the biggest investment you've at this point in your life. Mine has been ruined ever since.
>>
What kind of school are you going to? Where is this?
>>
File: mpepe.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mpepe.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
FUCK. The bathrooms are gender neutral. I go into a cubicle and hear people moving about all around me. I fucking shit myself, which is good because I'm on the shitter, but I have to time my escape so nobody sees me. I am mentally ill.
>>
>>26652220
This is in the halls of accomodation, btw. Lectures don't start until next week.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.