[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots: You are the owner of a bomb shelter at a time of nuclear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: waitingfortheend13-515x505.jpg (83 KB, 515x505) Image search: [Google]
waitingfortheend13-515x505.jpg
83 KB, 515x505
Robots:
You are the owner of a bomb shelter at a time of nuclear war. 10 people show up and want you to let them in, you can only bring 5.

1. A 16 yr old girl of questionable IQ, a high school drop out.
2. A policeman with a gun. Thrown out of the department for excessive use of force.
3. A Muslim cleric and community leader, 75 yr old.
4. An architect, homosexual.
5. A 26 yr old male black militant. No special skills.
6. A 26 yr old male law student.
7. The law student's wife. Spent the last 6 months in a mental hospital. Still heavily medicated. They refuse to be separated.
8. A 39 yr old former prostitute, recently "retired."
9. A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross.
10. A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.

Who do you let in? For the sake of the game you must choose 5, you can't be a faggot and lock everyone out.
>>
The violinist biochemist
The Red Cross MD
The 16 year old girl
The law student
And his wife
>>
>You can't be a faggot and lock everyone out
Well fuck my shit up then, but what if i lock myself ALONG with everyone else out?

win/win if you ask me senpai
>>
>>26651262
How would you lock it from the outside?
>>
what is a black militant to you
>>
Policeman, Muslim, Prostitute, MD, Violinist
>>
>>26651313
a nigger with a gun
>>
#1 ( neet breeding )
#2 ( kill later for fear of control freak chad episode )
#5 ( use #10 to castrate the bull )
>>
i'd rather die in a nuclear blast than spend just a minute in the same living space as a bunch of normies.
>>
>>26651324
>bringing an old guy into a bomb shelter
??? he's gonna die soon anyways
>>
>>26651201
architecht
student
mental wife
prozzie
female MD
>>
>>26651349
but like... what kind of militant are we talking about? a guy from somalia? black panther? a neckbeard militant atheist?

coz so far my choices are 4, 8, 9, 10 as they seem the most stable on the surface. iguess i have to pick 1 as well as no one else seems stable but shes dead weight so i was thinking of 5 isn't crazy i could pick him.

3 is a possibility, i don't mind muslims, hes probably alright. but hes just really old.
>>
The MD
The Architect
The Violinist/Biochemist
The Law Student
The Law Student's Wife

A doctor would be useful, the architect can expand the shelter, violinist can provide entertainment and assist the MD, the law student would be able to help keep things organized and basically be my second in command, his wife because they can't be separated, but hopefully she'll be able to help out around the shelter and actually has skills. No cop, Muslim, or dindu because I don't want the shelter to become a power struggle when someone tries to usurp power from me, I'm the only one allowed a gun. The drop out and prostitute have no practical skills and would be more of a drain than the crazy wife.
>>
File: 1446001664722.jpg (47 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1446001664722.jpg
47 KB, 500x479
>>26651201
>the doctor
>the violinist/biochemist
>architect
>16 year old

lock the 5th out for extra leg room
>>
>>26651373
Only right choice
>>
>>26651241
This basically

everthing else needs to be removed.
>>
1,8,9,10. 10 might get kind of lonely also 4 maybe.
>>
>>26651201
Violinist, MD, Homosexual, Muslim cleric and 16 year old girl.

This gonna get gud.
>>
>>26651447
>The Violinist/Biochemist
why? He's clearly a high achiever well versed into more than one field, if you want to be the one in command it could be pretty dangerous to have a guy like him
>>
>>26651201
teen, gay, law student's wife, md, muslim
>>
>Muslim Cleric, 75
Know a shopkeeper like this dude, he's pretty chill. Just watches racing on his small tv behind his counter. I'd take him along.
>Black militant, 26
Having some extra muscle couldn't hurt, especially on supply runs.
>female MD, 35
Seems like she'd know medicine and be pretty altruistic. Stopping her from taking others in could be a pain but hey, you need a pair of tits somewhere.
>Male violinist
Being a biochemist would be pretty useful in this scenario, he could know some do's and don'ts of nuclear fallout and radiation that I don't. Plus, he could play the violin on feels night.
>Gay architect
Need to get sucked off by someone. Probably creative with design and having someone like that to organise our living space with the supplies in would be useful.
>>
>>26651374
Underrated post

> original vommit
>>
9 for health assistance
1 for sex
10 for music
6 and 7 just because I feel bad, but if his wife has constant episodes they both get kicked out or killed
>>
>>26651201
>Muslim cleric
does he know any healing spells?
>>
>>26651596
You think she'd let you sex her just because you took her along?
>college drop out
Actually that sounds about right
>>
>>26651201
I bring 5 16 year old girls because fuck life, I just want sex.
>>
>>26651201
Violinist, MD, 16 year old, muslim, architect
>>
>>26651644
>On /r9k/
>I just want sex.
You're definitely setting yourself up for some tonight aren't you
>>
>>26651447
The lawyer isn't going to let you be 2nd in command. Pick two women, the gay guy, and the old man. Stay alpha.
>>
>>26651201
None of them. Fuck people, fuck normies. I'd let them all die.
>>
This is too easy.

16 year old girl to wife, architectfag to build pretty shit in the wasteland, the doctor to doctor, the violinist to art. I'd allow the law fag in with his wife to draft a basic legal structure but push the wife out last second so I keep in an five. He'll be mad but if he plays his cards right I'll let him fuck the fag or doctor right as a reward. If not I'm sure the violinist could poison him for me to prevent any trouble.
>>
1 to fuck
4 to be useful
5 for 4 to fuck
9 to be useful and possibly fuck on the side
10 to be potentially useful
>>
depends on what kind of militant, if its like a somalian or a rapefugee then no, but maybe a christian paratrooper from africa or a black panther then maybe him and the 16yr old
otherwise 5/6

i dont know about 10, i did play the violin and did study biochem so he seems redundant, but i guess its good like minded company
>>
>>26651201
Architect, law student, student's wife, MD, and the violinist. Yes, I'm a fag.
>>
>>26651201
>9. A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross.
>>26651201
>10. A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.
>>26651201
>3. A Muslim cleric and community leader, 75 yr old.
>>26651201
>4. An architect, homosexual.
>>26651201
>2. A policeman with a gun. Thrown out of the department for excessive use of force.
>>
The female MD - so I can repopulate with someone smart and worthwhile

The male law student - but not his wife. He either leaves her or dies. His choice

The violinist - also smart

The 16yr old - bit on the side

The architecht - Any funny business and he's out
>>
>>26651201
But I am the undisputed dictator of ma base
>>
>A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.
Sounds interesting, I'd like to know about him more.
>A Muslim cleric and community leader, 75 yr old
Bc their old and helpless, and they'd bring positivity among the group
>A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross
Would be the most valued member bc medical backround.

Then I'd either take the teenage girl or the prostitute depending on which one is hotter or less manipulative.
>>
>>26651201
The biochemist, the high school dropout, female MD, law student, law student wife.
>>
>>26651201
>whore
>doctor
>violinist
>16 year old
>architect

3 girls, 3 guys
>>
>>26651201
>cleric
provides leadership, keeps records, brainwashes women and faggot into being less annoying
>architect
useful, can maybe make traps
>crazy wife
hot
>doctor
useful as doctor, possibly for sex, can help deliver babies
>violinist
entertainment, can make poisons/antidotes
>>
>>26651551
I disagree.
like I think he'd be a good choice because he's older so while he's not less of a physical threat he's probably more socially conditioned, it's probably a good thing to have someone that's intelligent. I wouldn't worry about command shit you're in a pretty serious situation you'd probably want to listen to what he has to say if he disagrees with you.
That's part of the reason I would pick him out of this line up >>26651468
1and8 are both unskilled labor, maybe not as physically strong as a male but they can do it too I'd just expect them to take more time to do it. Plus with 8 and 9 it'd keep 10 busy, 1 seems like a bad choice aside from use as unskilled labor to help out with shit but less of a physical threat than some of the other choices same with 8 and no insanity risk like the lawyer and his wife. 4 seems kind of risky but less chance of starting problems with 1 than other males other than 10. 4 has useful skills but I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with a gay guy in there he seems like a pretty big threat in a confined area as much as any other unarmed male in there.
>>
>>26651201
16 year old girl
Homosexual architect
Former prostitute
Red Cross MD
Violinist biochemist
>>

Then I fuck number 1.
>>
>>26651201
26 year old law student
his wife
35 year old female MD
46 year old male violenist
16 year old girl

Court the 35 yr old doc and have kids. if that fails or she gets too old, shift to 16 year old kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1024x1058
>>26651201
>Biochemist
>MD
>Policeman
Take rad pills, wait for the bombs to fall, proceed to expand the shelter downwards and found the Institute
>>
File: 1444910535526.jpg (81 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
1444910535526.jpg
81 KB, 600x977
>>26651201
1. A 16 yo girl - Needed for repopulation
2.An architect - Needed for rebuilding
3.Black militiant - Working power
4.MD - Obvious
5.Biochemist - There is nobody better

We will rebuild world from the ashes.
>>
>>26651201
Policeman with a gun
35 year old female MD
Former biochemist
Law student
His wife
>>
Just the red cross MD or >>26651241
>>
angry white male policeman
faggot architect
useless nigger
cuck law student
sex slave schizo bitch

police kills black and gay, rapes schizo regularly
law faggot who dreamed of being in power is a powerless cuck in a lawless environment
>>
-Gay architect
-Female MD
-Male Violinist/Biochemist
-Muslim Cleric
-High School girl

I know, I know. Bad decisions in the long term, but get real - if you were planning for the long term, you'd be fucked, anyway. Only the most well-planned, thoroughly stocked bomb shelters in the world can last much longer than a decade. This would just be my choice if I had to survive out a bombardment/war of 3-5 years - I don't want any violent people or crazies during that stay.
>>
A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.
A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross.
A 26 yr old male law student.
A 26 yr old male law student.
An architect, homosexual.
>>
>>26651447
>the architect can expand the shelter

Holy hell you are stupid. I got a bit upset reading your post because of how uneducated it was.

Never post here again. I forbid it.
>>
>>26651201
Who the fuck would want to spend nuclear winter with an angry black militant? I bet the fucking muslim is more fun.
>>
>>26651241
This.

But before you lock the rest out, be sure to take the guns from the cop and the nigger.
>>
>>26652194
This
No threat to my command and several chicks for me
Don't need a fucking lawyer in the wasteland.
Prostitute and dropout to fug, plus MILF nurse.
Architect will leave the girlies alone
Violinist seems smart and can entertain us, I don't expect a guy like him to be too much trouble.
Nurse will help with any injuries or illnesses.

All seems good, just gotta watch my ass at night.
>>
>>26651201
the architect, the MD, and the former biochemist. they're the only ones that could be useful. the rest can burn for all I care.
>>
The 3 females, the cop and the lawyer. Shoot the lawyer while everyone's sleeping and blame it on the violent cop so he gets banished.
>>
>>26651201
1, 2, 9, 10
If I have to pick 5 then I'll take 5 as well
>>
>>26651201
first I leave, so that makes 6 spots. I let in #s 1,4,6,7,9,10. rest have lived their lives or wouldn't be of much help after the end.
>>
>>26654060

Its not like an architect has never heard of structural engineering in his life. If expansion was the goal I'm sure he'd beat the prostitute or militianig at it. Idealism be damned, it's a fucking bomb shelter.
>>
>>26654670

Wouldn't the gun shot wake everyone up? They'd look across the room and see you holding a smoking gun.
>>
>1. A 16 yr old girl of questionable IQ, a high school drop out.
>6. A 26 yr old male law student.
>7. The law student's wife. Spent the last 6 months in a mental hospital. Still heavily medicated. They refuse to be separated.
>9. A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross.
>10. A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.
a good male-female ratio is more important than guns or muscle.
>>
1. 16 year old girl
2. Policeman (take his gun and murder him)
3. MD
4. Law student's wife
5. The architect
>>
>cop
>muslim
>black millitant
>law student & his wife

what do you guys think would happen
>>
>>26651201

Like fuck am I opening the door while their is a crazy cop with a gun outside!
>>
>>26651305
by nigger-rigging a remote control that can only lock, but not unlock the door
>>
>>26651644
>>26651676
BTFO

Wew lad
>>
>>26651313
Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
>>
>>26651201
I'd take the 16 year old girl (for fucking) and the homosexual architect (need a friend), and kill the rest with my AR-15. Preparedness.
>>
The fag
Jailbait girl
Female MD
Biochemist

Easy mode. Bang the babby and possibly the doctor, or leave saggy tits for the violinist
>>
Give me
1. The teenage girl
2. Prostitute
3. Female doctor
4. Violinist
5. The faggot

>there are people who would bring in the nigger

They're probably niggers themselves, or just Americans.
>>
>>26651201
A 35 yr old female MD, previously with the International Red Cross.
A 46 yr old male violinist, formerly a biochemist.
An architect, homosexual.
A policeman with a gun. Thrown out of the department for excessive use of force. (I'd try to take the gun or ask him to kill me as I would be useless.)
A Muslim cleric and community leader, 75 yr old.
>>
>>26655933
almost nobody here brought the nigger
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.