[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, in my mid 20's >live in post commie shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fucking_bullshit.jpg (589 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
fucking_bullshit.jpg
589 KB, 1536x1024
>be me, in my mid 20's
>live in post commie shit bomb
>wanna emigrate but system is so absurd to the point in which leaving is almost impossible
>need a papers to get job but you need job to get papers
>wut
>forced to live with religious freaks and nationalist retards blaring out hate speech against anything that is different
>they are so simple minded they believe all the mediatic propaganda saying shit about the western world and depicting it as a realm of degeneracy and decadence
>having to face lots of obvious propaganda, probably Russian
>awful poverty, work as a programmer I would be paid 4x in a decent place
>every single day I have to pass through masses of hobos, beggars and loud closed minded cretins
>see huge ass churches with gilded roofs and a few Mercedes parked in front of them
>get sick and not have access to decent medical care, they gave me common cold stuff when I had pneumonia and didn't realize until my health took a turn for the worst
>everyone gives me this "motivational" speech or pep talk where they call me an ungrateful asshole for not appreciating the fact that "there are people out there who have it worse" and where they constantly tell me to "give up, anon, you should be thankful for what you already have"
>everyone tell me to settle down here and "be grateful to GOD"
>I swear I'm gonna an hero or go on a killing fucking killing spree if one more person gives me that fucking 'give up speech'

General fuck my fucking life thread.
>>
>>26651183
To be honest familiar, this could be a motivational thread for 1st world "robots", they could follow your example
There is absolutely no way you could escape from your country? How many languages do you speak? Also, where do you live?
>>
>>26651263
You can leave easily if you know people or if your parents are rich/government officials. But for me, I don't see any way which couldn't be considered hard and risk ending up without a job or worse - as a hobo.

I only speak English as a second language but I was planning to learn a new language soon. Bucharest, Romania

>people here only care about what you have to offer and not really about you
>get sick, people at work ask when am I coming back, not about my health
>they generally try to shame you about it
>get overworked because eastern European is cheap labor

The horrible part is that the people here are not even aware of the slightest things going on.
>>
>>26651263

I would also like to know where he lives. The only post commie country I am familiar with has decent healthcare and no hobo problem, and yet it's supposedly one of the poorer ones.
>>
>>26651473

...What? How can you have trouble leaving if you're EU?
>>
>>26651183
Cuck detected

Origami post
>>
>>26651525
When Romania joined the EU, a lot of people who had nothing to lose and gipsies left. They fucked things over wherever they went. That created the great Romanian stigma and certain countries still require you to have a passport and a work permit.

hence the:
>need papers to get job but you need job to get papers
>>
>>26651183
>wanna emigrate but system is so absurd to the point in which leaving is almost impossible
>need a papers to get job but you need job to get papers

Ok, here's what you do. There are some freelancer/independent-type jobs that just require you to jump through the hoops to establish "employment".

For instance, in the U.S. a good example is real-estate agent. You get registered as a real-estate agent, now you are self-employed as one. Of course, you only make money if you go out and get customers, and then actually sell houses and shit.

Another possibility is if you persuade someone to let you be some kind of temp-worker "employee" on the books for a few months.
>>
>>26651473
I'm Italian and here in Italy there are a lot of people from your country, but Italian people are racists, specially towards people from eastern europe.
Romanians here don't seems to be rich and most of them are like refugees and use to be criminals, but if you learn italian well, which is similar to Rumanian, you could adapt very well, we lack of people good at using PCs, the 80% of population as national statics says it's unable to do even basic stuff with PC (using the Office or Libre Office packet or send/receive email)
Be sure to not come here like you are going to El Dorado, because it simply isn't
Damn, if I was rich and wasn't living with my parents I would help you for the first months
>>
I live in a shitty poor city in upstate New York and this is literally my life. NOBODY opens their borders for free to Americans, it's only possible to leave if you're a college graduate. Education and healthcare are only for the wealthy, many older poor have mouthfuls of busted up broken teeth because they can't afford insurance or dental care with their slave wages. Minimum wages so low that even working full time you can't afford the tiniest shitbox apartment unless you have room mates. Roads are full of holes and beat to shit, covered in fucking ice and snow all winter because the local government is too broke to run the plows. A nation whose government is filled with corruption at ALL levels. They don't even try to hide it, there are official avenues to bribe politicians and secure policies that are in private interest. I'm sure you've all heard that american police love to murder people, and they don't even lose their job.

But everyone thinks that it's the greatest country on earth. So free and rich and wonderful. It's a country with an unstoppable propaganda machine, where propaganda is presented as news, as fact. People are proud to slave for pennies because of muh american dream. No way. If there's any country on earth that's a dystopian hell hole it's the USA.
>>
>>26651704
I know, a lot of people went to Italy since the 90's and indeed they aren't the kind anyone would be proud of.

I don't think moving to Italy would be easier honestly... I was actually considering going on vacation in some other country and maybe trying to find someone to help me with the process but then I ask myself why would anyone do that?...

With the poo money I earn here I would have to save up for a year for that. I do have some relocation funds but I'd rather not gamble them that way.
>>
>>26651878
That first paragraph of yours went straight to my heart. I feel you bro...

Why can't you move to Canada though? The west coast should be okay and New York is really close.

If you really want a useless degree you can come to Romania since it's free really cheap, but you gotta deal with the shitbomb.
>>
>>26651878
This is true. America is hell on earth and it's people are selfish egocentric savages with smiling faces. I hate this country, I hate everyone living in this country. It's a guilded corrupt corporate whore-house.

If you are made miserable by your circumstances they call it a "chemical imbalance" and give you medication to pacify you. The rich own everything and nobody cares. The poor and middle class are brain-washed out of their minds and have almost no effective survival instincts. They actually worship and defend the scum-suckers who prey off them like parasites.
>>
>>26652224
>the poor and middle class are brain-washed
>they actually worship and defend the scum-suckers

Poorer and less educated people generally hate and distrust big government more than rich people.
>>
>>26651183
>>forced to live with religious freaks and nationalist retards blaring out hate speech against anything that is different
Fuck off cuck fag
I hope you emigrate to America and have to live in Harlem surrounded by niggers
>>
>>26652325

I think this would be a good social experiment. Give an eastern European a green card to an inner city locale and see what they think.
>>
>>26652567
Why the hell would I want to go the the US? Apart from a few things and higher salaries, you have the same shit we do.
>>
>>26652275
>Poorer and less educated people generally hate and distrust big government more than rich people.

>Big government

Corporations and the rich that you mentioned are the ones exploiting you, not this "big government" which barely exists outside of the MIC.
>>
>>26651595
If you're brown enough, try claiming asylum perhaps? You're situation is kinda fucked desu
>>
>>26652620
With minimal wage you can actually live in America as oppose to be just inch above of homeless in Eastern Europe. You 1st world robots have no idea how fucked up it's here.
>>
>>26652898
I am whiter than paper man... Pale as shit too.

>too white to claim asylum
>too eastern European to get to a decent place
>>
>>26652620

I find many newly "liberated" people -- Poles, Lithuanians, what have you -- are drinking the land of opportunity kool aid quite heavily. I don't know whether or not they are justified in viewing America in such a light, I haven't lived in Eastern Europe, which is why I would like to see such a study carried out.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 403x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 403x500
>>26651183

>>forced to live with religious freaks and nationalist retards blaring out hate speech against anything that is different

Fuck off reddit
>>
>>26654255
I checked again and made sure that this isn't /pol/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.