[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be attractive enough to possibly have a relationship >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1454252845652.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1538) Image search: [Google]
1454252845652.jpg
317 KB, 1024x1538
>be attractive enough to possibly have a relationship
>don't really know how to meet girls anywhere except online dating because introverted
>90% of girls on dating sites in my area are overweight
>tfw only really like average, fit or skinny girls
>10% of girls who are in good shape on dating sites won't respond to my messages because I'm probably a 6/10 and tons of 7s and 8s are messaging them.

What do? In b4 "date a fatty and make her run". She doesn't even have to be super pretty, just average face with a non-fat body.
>>
>>26651170
online in mid twenties is tough man

rather than trying to land a 7 or 8 as a 6/7 focus on improving yourself. its honestly less work. get a good job, dress well, take care of yourself, work out, maybe some interesting hobbies. then it becomes really easy.
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>26651170
that girl has been my phone background for a long time. One of these days i'll get around to adding her on facebook
>>
>>26651224
> get a good job, dress well, take care of yourself, work out, maybe some interesting hobbies. then it becomes really easy.

I do all of this. When do the thin women fall out of thin air?
>>
>not having a fat fetish so you can pretty much fap to/fuck anything
>>
>>26651170
>only really like average, fit or skinny girls
>What do?
Nothing. If you don't want to lower your standards, just keep doing what your're doing.

It might happen someday, one of the hot chicks might get dumped by a better man and you can be the rebound guy by being there at the right time.
>>
File: eris-size-1024x742.jpg (102 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
eris-size-1024x742.jpg
102 KB, 1024x742
>>26651170

Do you have any hobbies? From my experience women will use almost any site for dating, I put on a pic of myself on my profile on a hobbyist site and women approach me on their own there and are mostly good looking so far.

It's always the same yadda yadda I have some question about this and that and then after texting a while they want to meet up.
>>
>>26651413
i was thinking about this too but i don't know which sites are enjoyable and even if some girl woudl contact me she would probably live on the other side of the world so it's not really worth it i guess or did you have any special ideas for making it work?
>>
>>26651413
I really like reading classic literature, ideally a gf into that would be good.
>>
>>26651331
>Implying that wanting an healthy person is bad

Fuck off fattie
>>
Fuck the online bullshit. You gotta dress up and go out places. Sadly this means going out at night and making a fool of yourself but its either that or die a virgin. The only other place to meet girls is at uni.
>>
>>26651534
He didn't say that at all, dipshit.
>>
>>26651170
Yeah, I feel you. I really don't want to tell everyone that I'm dating a fatty. But you know what? Fat girls need to be fucked, too. You should just fuck them, man, They try so hard in bed it's fucking awesome.
>>
>>26651268
when you start doing better. theyre going for the dudes who are doing better than you.
>>
Honestly the trick is to go for girls with low self esteem and play off that. Worked everytime for me.
>>
>>26651170
>>90% of girls on dating sites in my area are overweight

move to a city where it's a little bit better
>>
quit online dating because you're only going to meet shit-tier girls there.

start picking up high schoolers (of a legal age) who are easy to impress.

>hurr, but high school girls are all vapid cunts
so are 20-somethings and 30-somethings
>hurrr, but high school girls are so immature
so are 20-somethings and 30-somethings
>>
>Get really lonely
>Periodically look online
>90% of women are fat, single mothers or retarded
>10% decent looking
>Browse their profiles
>All clearly looking for a Chad
>All demand a high income

I've never even messaged a girl online. No point. I have given up now, its for the best
>>
>>26651633
>Honestly the trick is to go for girls with low self esteem and play off that.

They usually come with mental illness and aren't really long term relationship material
>>
How am I supposed to go out and meet women by myself? I have no problem with going out to bars but in my experience girls travel in packs and look for guys traveling in packs
>>
>>26651712

Dress up like Strider from LOTR and lurk in a dark corner
>>
>>26651703
Eh, it also comes with traditional values in my experience. And every girl is crazy.
>>
>>26651880
>And every girl is crazy.

Sounds like you've yet to meet an actually crazy girl m8
>>
>>26651994
My ex had trichotillomania, severe social anxiety, and every girl i've been close with self harmed in one form or another. Got any stories about truly crazy girls?
>>
>>26651633
THIS!!

They're incredibly impressionable, and with skill, you can manipulate/mold them into your ideal submissive gf. Some of them will believe ANYTHING you tell them. Just gotta learn to tame and control em. The best place to find these grills is online vidya like league of legends or weeb circles on jewbook. Some of them may have beta orbiters (who aren't that difficult to compete with), and you have to differentiate between the ones who are actually innocent/oblivious and the ones who just put on the facade for attention.

If you think this is shitty, you can fuck off promptly, because girls manipulate the hell out of dudes constantly. Heck, they'll do it in casual, everyday situations without you even realizing it. They're always working some sort of spell on you (or trying).
>>
God damn all I want is a non-obese gf

I'd happily take some scrawny ugly woman. Nothing turns me off more than obesity. I might be a fucking KV but I don't let myself go to shit. It's just plain unhealthy.

Even the fucking fatties think they're entitled to a chad though.
>>
>>26652303
I know, dude. Everyone says I just have to lower my standards, but fuck that. I would rather die alone than date an obese woman. They absolutely repulse me. It's not even shallow, because they're fully capable of losing weight. It has to do with maintaining your health and overall appearance. Fucking fatties who feel entitled to chads are scum.

But I'm a short dude, so apparently I'm the equivalent of a fat chick. I can't do anything to change that unless I want to wear awkward elevator shoes or get painful leg lengthening surgery. All fatty McRoastiePants has to do is walk on the treadmill and stop stuffing her face with poptarts. Women live their lives on tutorial mode and we allow them to. It makes me want to an hero. If only I was 6'2".
>>
>>26652509
Yeah it's ridiculous how fat women (something they can control) have an easier time than short guys (something uncontrollable). I'm average height myself but I do sympathise.

Fat women are repulsive.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.