[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet very cute Polish girl over skype >she is insanely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1425944790064.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425944790064.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>meet very cute Polish girl over skype
>she is insanely attracted me
>she is 19 year old virgin too
>seems pretty much like a waifu
>start planning a trip for me to visit her in Poland
>find out she has MS and can barely walk and is basically a cripple

fuck me. just when things were looking good. it's always too good to be true.
>>
Whats the problem? Seems like youve found the perfect waifu
>>
>polish

She's probably a crazy coalburner too desu
>>
>>26650978
so it's not her that's the problem it's you who thinks you're entitled to some perfect female.

Me? I'd totally be down for the polish MS qt.

You're a shit
>>
>>26650978
who gives a shit? go for it lad
>>
>>26650999
she's not. she's basically bed ridden all day. her parents are most of what she has.

>>26650996
It would be perfect if we could actually take a fucking walk down the streets or drink some beers or do drugs (none of which she can do)

>>26651044
I don't know mate. I make good money, I've hit the gym for few years now, and think I'm above average facial aesthetics. I just want a qt female I can walk down the fucking street and do drugs with
>>
>>26650978
>youre a lonely male that no one wants because of your unappealing features
>everyone is too shallow to get over these features and give you a chance

>you meet a girl who likes you despite these features, and you like her for shallow reasons
>you cant get over her unappealing flaw
>>
>>26651160
>youre a lonely male that no one wants because of your unappealing features

Not everyone is as ugly or as poor as you anon.
>>
File: Rin (16).png (81 KB, 204x600) Image search: [Google]
Rin (16).png
81 KB, 204x600
>not wanting a qt cripple GF
>>
>>26651149
so again... the problem is you and your entitled demands.

you have a female that wants you for you and you're already looking over the fence to see if the grass is greener because she has something she cant change about her.

I get your logic but still doesnt change that you're a shit
>>
>>26651207

>entitled demands
>able to walk, able to leave her house, able to do anything but starfish sex.

how deluded or lonely are you?
>>
File: 1456076054511.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1456076054511.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>26650999
It's 50/50 desu.
They either despise nogs or go crazy for them.

>living in UK
>one of the most common questions about my country is "Why Polish women chase black guys so much?"
>>
>>26651149
You can still do drugs in her room just take shrooms or some shit that you don't want to be running around. Or heroin
>>
>>26651354
>doing shrooms with her parents in the house

Christ no. especially when she has zero experience with this stuff.
>>
>>26651245
Not deluded or lonely.... nor a shallow loser that would toss what he has thinking he should get better when he has it in front of him.

keep throwing out shit arguements anon I like laughing at the stupid
>>
>>26651514

>entitled demands
>being able to walk

enough said. Fuck off retard. life isn't an anime.
>>
Cripples are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>26650978
You're fucking asshole OP, I hope you die
>>
>>26651567
>gets called out
>starts name calling
>getting his feels hurt this bad

yeah you arent mature enough to date anyone so you probably should ditch her so she doesnt have to suffer thru your autistic tantrums when people say words you dont like
>>
>tfw no bed ridden gf
>>
Get on tinder if you want a fwb
>>
>>26650978
Ur kinda a dick m8
>>
>>26651207
Women do the same shit with guys you pathetic cuntrag. Nobody wants to be somebody's caretaker.
>>
>>26651149
Can't you wheel chair her?
>>
>>26651968
well that sounds like so much fun, pushing a wheelchair around all day, people looking at you weird. oh and you get to fuck a star fish.
>>
>>26651844
>called out
lat least there is still some entertainment on this board.
>>
>>26650978
What if she is just pretending to be a cripple for oppression points?
>>
>>26650978
You could be the guy who teaches her to walk again and you build her in your image.

She probably can't fucking walk because shes bedridden all day and doctors tell her "don't walk or exercise" so they can kike her more.
She needs to get her muscles strong again and try. You could be her motivation for that m8.

You're a cunt OP.
>>
>>26652032
>tfw no wheelie gf

Orgin
>>
You fucked up OP. You could've had a qt katawa shoujo gf, but instead you chose to be picky.

Crippled girls will go out of their way to please you, since they know they don't have as much to offer as others. You could've had that you stupid faggot.
>>
>>26652234
>You're a cunt OP.
You're a fucking cuntwad. OP is fine not wanting to be her caretaker. I guarantee if this was the other way around the situation would be the same. OP's allowed to not want to be a glorified babysitter.
>>
>>26650978
Pull out man. My mom died from MS and you don't want to be involved in that in any way. Its a brutal disease, you don't have to cut her out of your life but you should know shes using you as an emotional tampon.
>>
Wonder how many women would even look at a man with MS?

Women can't sympathise with the struggles of men.
>>
>>26652234
>You could be the guy who teaches her to walk again

Look up MS on wikipedia, theres no cure and you eventually lose all control of your body and die after 20-30 years of pain and reliance on others. Around 80% of MS sufferers are on pain meds 24/7 in the last years of their lives(yes most die from liver failure/damage).
>>
File: heh.jpg (74 KB, 560x418) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
74 KB, 560x418
>>26651964
aww how cute more name calling from butthurt babby cuz he's not getting the support he thought he would for being a douchebag.

throw more name calling out instead of looking in the mirror and accepting you're a shit.

Quick fire back with more name calling because you're put on blast for being a shit
>>
>>26651149
>I just want a qt female I can walk down the fucking street and do drugs with
degenerate faggot

commit suicide
>>
>>26650978
Don't go to poland for her OP, by the sounds of it you can easily find a gf in your country, one that can walk too

by all means feel free to friendzone ur paralysed qt though
>>
a tard thinking he's too good for a tard
>>
>>26652639
>bitching at people for calling people names
>calls people shit
The hypocrisy is real
>>
>>26652654
I make 90k a year anon. Maybe i'll be nice enough to pay you to suck my dick.

>>26654303
This is the retard who thinks it's demanding to ask for a girl that can walk. Don't expect much.
>>
So you're not actually lonesome, then?

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>26651149
>>26650978
Doing drugs is such an important factor? That's really degenerate anon.
On the other hand you're right, dating a cripple is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>26651149
She can't run away
>>
>>26655340
>Doing drugs is such an important factor? That's really degenerate anon.

Well I consider alcohol a drug but if I mentioned that instead you faggots wouldn't get so butt hurt. I know rich as fuck people who do drugs all the time, not everyone is a heroin junkie. I think those comments come from people who are too deluded or lonely to get drugs and lash out for being a miserable sober fuck.
>>
>>26655289
What makes you say I'm not lonesome?
>>
>>26655490
> I think those comments come from people who are too deluded or lonely to get drugs and lash out for being a miserable sober fuck.
No I used to do lots of drugs and I honestly think it's degenerate and I wish I didn't do it that much.
Doesn't mean I don't get shitfaced in the weekends though.
>>
>>26655658
Getting shitfaced weekly is no different than abusing a hard drug weekly. It's also just as slippery.
>>
>>26655721
True and that makes me a degenerate too.
>>
>>26652234
>You could be the guy who teaches her to walk again
>MS
>Teach her to walk again

ACK ACK ACK

No but OP is a faggot
>i jus want a girl i can consume substances with dood

lmao

FUCK OFF NORMAL SHIT
>>
>>26655746
No it doesn't. I know successful as fuck people who do drugs and are alcoholics. Maybe you should redefine your definition of degenerate for what it's supposed to mean.

Being a NEET, however, is degenerative.
>>
>>26655781
>>i jus want a girl i can consume substances with dood
>FUCK OFF NORMAL SHIT

>not having the desire to do fun substances with a qt girl

I almost have sympathy for you deluded retards.
>>
>>26655807
>drugs are not bad
>alchohol is not bad

wew lad, you should try straight-edge it ya fucken addict
>>
File: 1435516481807.jpg (125 KB, 955x616) Image search: [Google]
1435516481807.jpg
125 KB, 955x616
>>26650978
>>26655781
>>she has MS and can barely walk and is basically a cripple
>>You could be the guy who teaches her to walk again

It doesn't matter if she's disabled.
Around women never relax.
>>
>>26655979
Yeah I did and I was more miserable than ever.
>>
Oh and I forgot to mention she barely speaks English. I would like to stay friends with her but I think that would hurt her more emotionally in the long run. Don't want to her to get even more clingy. I think it's best I just end it in one swoop. Feels fucking bad man.
>>
>>26650978
>Can barely walk
Can barely escape*
>>
>>26650978
She has a monkey scrotum?
>>
>>26651149
>doing drugs
degenerate normie detected REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26656973
Start working out. You could do a mad max thing and carry her on your shoulders.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.