[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're chilling at Gamestop, and Ancalagon the Black slaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 4t.jpg (479 KB, 2456x1000) Image search: [Google]
4t.jpg
479 KB, 2456x1000
You're chilling at Gamestop, and Ancalagon the Black slaps your gf's ass
What do
>>
>>26650832
Wonder if waving your hand in the air like a retard is some new hip thing around Blacks.
>>
Smaug is that small, what? I know it's fantasy, but come on...
>>
Do a drive by in Vingilot
>>
Ancalagon couldn't stand against one elf with a Silmaril, why should I be afraid of him?
>>
>>26651082
Ancalagon smashed a mountain when he fell down, so...
>>
>>26651126
You're kidding right?

Said elf was literally VALAR TIER at that point.
>>
>>26651129
Who killed it?
>>
>>26651257
Earendil
>>
>>26650832
How does he fit in a Gamestop anyway?
>>
>>26651306
He doesn't
He slaps your gf's ass while you're walking in
>>
Does anyone else wish the silmarallion get made into movies?

They did a decent enough job on the hobbit and LOTR, it would be nice to see tolkien's most epic work brought to life.
>>
>>26650832
I just murder his ass and send Melkor's back to the abyss. Don't fucking break my gf light bulbs again.
>>
>>26651336
But if he did that, assuming that my gf was right next to me and we were both walking into the Gamestop at the same time, he would have to be in front of us either standing by the door or going out, and therefore he would have to be in the Gamestop, right?
>>
>>26651336
>>26650832

NIgga if that thing slapped your gf's ass she would be a mulch of blood against it's hand/claw whatever the fuck you call it
>>
>>26651396
Movies, no
Series, maybe
Just never, ever let Jackson touch it please
>>
File: 1444843644601.png (184 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
1444843644601.png
184 KB, 600x642
>>26650832
is that a hypothetical question?
>>
>>26651396
>Decent enough job on the hobbit
>Decent job
>On the hobbit
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.