[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Are you a virgin at YOUR AGE anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4134.jpg (75 KB, 870x870) Image search: [Google]
4134.jpg
75 KB, 870x870
>Are you a virgin at YOUR AGE anon?
>>
Yes because I am inferior. Due to this you "people" have been treating me like shit since I was young. And now you expect me to overcome the shortocomings caused by your treatment so I can integrate into normie society. So fuck you all and fuck you for asking that question.

Also your thighs are so huge they almost make your ugly big nose look small.
>>
there's nothing wrong with being pure
>>
>>26650807
Are you a cow at your age, weird fat potato girl?
>>
>>26650807
yes bb please let me clap dem cheeks and pop my cherry
>>
h-heh well yknow i'm uh heheh i'm j-just saving myself f-for someone special so uh, heh, yknow
>>
>>26650807
who is this fucking slut ?
>>
>>26650807
Yes, why do you ask?
>>
>>26651137
best response so far
I can't imagine how butt blasted normies get when they are reminded of how damaged and stained they are
there is nothing like the feeling of being pure
>>
>>26650807
No I'm a leo
>>
>>26650807

who is this black betty bamalam?
>>
Why is her head so small?
>>
>>26650807
"It's as if someone photo-shopped your head onto your body"
>>
>Nah, I only say that so people will want to have sex with me
>>
>>26651527
I always wonder why some of them get so mad. Because not all of them do.

After years of being a virgin and having to hear this shit, I think it's finally donned on me. However many hookups they've had. However many times they've had sex, it's just never been that great. Not as great as they imagined it being, or not as great as they felt they deserved. That's what pisses them off. For some, in the back of their minds, they'd rather be virgins again than go through hookups or relationships there were only ever mediocre.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.