[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Have high school aged sister >Parents raised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 597x519
>Be me
>Have high school aged sister
>Parents raised us well enough
>Sister comes home with a black guy
>She's apparently dating this dude
>He's not even an upstanding black man. He's a total nog.

My parents are fairly liberal on certain issues, and even they didn't like the guy. Is this just a case of a rebellious teenager? I don't know what to think.
>>
File: 1439379753306.jpg (11 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1439379753306.jpg
11 KB, 341x339
>>26650765
>Is this just a case of a rebellious teenager
Yes. It's also a case of your whore sister craving some nice BBC.
>>
Think of what she will look like with dreadlocks
>>
File: 1454512478767.jpg (205 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
1454512478767.jpg
205 KB, 970x728
>>26650765
>My parents are fairly liberal

anon, you have to understand that liberals just talk about how black people are equal. in reality they go to great lengths to avoid contact with blacks as much as possible (though they pass this decision off as subconscious or due to random chance).
>>
File: 1454962554704.gif (953 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
1454962554704.gif
953 KB, 310x233
>>26650765
mfw in a few weeks shes prego with a niglet
>>
Warn her once, just once.
She and maybe your family will say you're a racist bigot or some liberal shit.
If she doesn't listen just let everything flow naturally, when she ends up knocked up and single laugh in their faces.
>>
>>26651140
>>26650808
Honestly I think the worst thing about it was, he doesn't seem to have any respect for her. If she walked past him, he would mutter some bullshit like "oh my god she got a phat ass." Like within earshot of me so I could hear it. I didn't wanna say anything, because I hoped my parents would do something about it before I did.
>>
>>26651309
Top kek b8 m8
>>
>>26650765
I mean I know this is 4chan but if you want to hear the cold truth there isn't a distinction to make between a black punk and any other kind of punk. It doesn't matter
>>
>>26651433
But with a white punk, you can at least think that on the off chance she has a child with him, your lineage is kept white. If she gets pregnant by a black dude, your lineage is permanently diluted.
>>
>>26650765
You really need to try and be best friends with him and show her you like him. Same goes for your parents. She won't want him if he's accepted.
>>
>>26651014
those girls are going to puke up their burgers and fries later
>>
>>26651481
I think I'll try that, thanks anon.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (193 KB, 620x821) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
193 KB, 620x821
>>26651309
>I didn't wanna say anything, because I hoped my parents would do something about it before I did.
pic related is your future
>>
>not hiding in your sisters closet and enjoying the free show
total pleb
>>
>>26651309
You can't do anything, except move out of your faghouse.
If you take actions by force then you could be legally involved. And if you stay he will notice that everyone in the house is a spineless idiot and eventually he will try to stir shit up with you. And either you hurt him and again you have leval problems or if he is a dindu he and his homies will fuck you up.

You can't win except if you try to reason with your sister.
>>
>>26651731
remove tyrone from the pic for a more accurate depiction
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.