[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK you faggots Right now in this thread, tell us what your dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: neeega.png (25 KB, 487x539) Image search: [Google]
neeega.png
25 KB, 487x539
OK you faggots
Right now in this thread, tell us what your dream job is
I want to become a movie director and music producer
>>
Television Showrunner
>>
>>26650548
So like a TV director or gameshow host?
>>
File: h3YlX5A.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
h3YlX5A.png
263 KB, 975x962
>want to direct and create movies, cartoons, musical albums, etc.
>at the same time find mass entertainment absolutely degenerate and one of the main vices of the modern world
>>
File: 1455639669796.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1455639669796.png
65 KB, 506x608
>tfw you will never be a super l33t hacker and sell 0-days to the highest bidder.
>>
>implying I want a job

I never understood the dream job meme, nothing appeals to me because I never even wanted to work.

My dream would be to live a few thousand years n the past, hunting for food and living in a comfy village
>>
>>26650540
Entertainer, i'd like to be humble celebrity.
>>
when i was younger i wanted to work in the video game business but meh
>>
>>26651384
Doesn't every kid who plays videogames on a regular basis want to be a game dev?
>>
>>26650685
Creation is different from consumption, anon. I forgive you.
>>
astronaut working on the iss
>>
File: LMAO, get it, MAO.jpg (41 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
LMAO, get it, MAO.jpg
41 KB, 376x490
>>26650540
i have no dream job, that's why i'm studying to be a civil engineer. solid career, good money, not as prestigious as other engineers, but not as difficult as the other engineering degrees either.
>>
My dream job WAS to work for bungie, back before they made reach. So I switched to just programming in general, but realized I sucked. I now know that there is no dream job, just a job where I make enough money to pursue my ideal lifestyle and hobbies. My dream job would literally be to win the lottery.
>>
god emperor
>>
File: wojack5.png (8 KB, 415x403) Image search: [Google]
wojack5.png
8 KB, 415x403
When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a train driver and a NASCAR driver. Which pretty much means I had a serious issue with people choosing where to turn.

When I was in high school I wanted to be a game dev because muh vidya.

In my first year of NEETdom I wanted a well-paying comfy job.

Now I'm in my fifth year of NEETdom and I just want a fucking job. Any job. As long as I don't have to interact with other people often, I'm not good with people.
>>
Is being a God a job?
>>
>>26650540
Cartoon creator/artist.
Then i realised it would be 300 hours in a box room shitting out episodes that get edited hard by producers and then drawn by chinks.
>>
File: bell-keeper-face.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bell-keeper-face.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
>>26650540
I used to dream about being a paleontologist as a child. I was fascinated by prehistoric life.
Now I feel completely hollow and devoid of any interests and aspirations.
Life is a meme.
>>
>>26650540
A Spy
>>
>>26650540
Mixing Engineer for international musicians
>>
>>26650540
Music producer for an idol group
>>
File: 1446512643934.jpg (195 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1446512643934.jpg
195 KB, 983x1013
>>26650540
anything where I can be completely alone or at the top of the chain of command

anything with those conditions is ideal
>>
>>26650540
A job where I do all the things I normally do now and get money for it? Isn't that vlogging?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.