[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who is sitting the the theater about to watch Deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 500x400
Ask a guy who is sitting the the theater about to watch Deadpool anything.
>pic related my emotion right now
>>
How do you manage to be such a huge faggot?
>>
>>26650469
why the fuck is your phone turned on!?
>>
>>26650509
The movie isn't on yet
>>
>>26650469

there is no cure

deadpool's girl just accepts his "just b urself!" appearance when in reality we all know that a broken hooker would just have found another sugar daddy within a couple weeks of his disappearance
>>
can you spot some fedoras in the crowd? has anyone memed in public yet?
>>
How did you bypassed the no singles policy?
>>
>>26650469
The plot for Deadpool is extremely weak. Everyone is a cardboard character, including Deadpool. The villain in the movie isn't even a villain. He's more like an Elliot Rodger character who is fed up with bullies like Deadpool. Deadpool is more of a villain than anyone in the movie. He's actively trying to kill a guy who isn't even a bad guy.
>>
>>26650562
Hint: If you can't spot the fedora its because you're the one wearing it.
>>
>>26650574

a mutant maker who uses a sink or swim technique who afterwards sells them off as slaves for warmongers isn't a bad guy?
>>
>>26650565
Because of these dubs. checkem
>>
That is the allure of le memepool, like reddit is assumes it is quite edgy but oh so intelligent.
>>
>>26650580
but I don't even own a fedora mane
>>
>>26650574
>Everyone is a cardboard character,

You just described every single super hero movie, bravo.

Only took you 10 years and 50 super hero movies to finally catch on.
>>
>>26650574
are you fucking retarded? you're watching a comic book movie, not romeo and juliet. faggot.
>>
Are you alone?

I saw it a couple of days ago. I thought it was predictable and kinda generic at times, and of course it was very normalfag, but on the whole it was a fun movie. Don't set your expectations too high and you'll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>26650648
I'm with my dad
>>
>>26650599
He's just doing his job and in the process he's bullied by Deadpool. Then when he finds out Deadpool is trying to kill him he does whatever is necessary to kill Deadpool (the villain of the movie).
Not every Nazi was a villain. Some of them were just trying to survive. That's what Francis is. He's no villain. Just a man trying to survive.
>>
>>26650599
Also the people willingly go into the program.
>>
File: image.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 858x725
OP here, enough with the spoilers!
REEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>26650662
>Francis
What was his deal with someone knowing his real name?
>>
>>26650662
deadpool was just trying to survive.
>>
>>26650641
>>26650645
I never said that other super hero movies don't have cardboard characters. I'm just pointing out that memepool is a shitty movie. Stop getting so ass blasted over someone criticizing your precious Reddit movie.
>>
>>26650697
To normies Francis is a girly guy name. So it's funny that memepool makes fun of him for having such a weird name.
>>
>>26650715
No he wasn't. He was after revenge. He survived the experiment. He wanted revenge on Francis for something he WILLINGLY SUBJECTED HIMSELF TO. He was going out of his way. He wasn't trying to survive. He was acting like an entitled normalshit.
>>
>>26650469
will you kill anyone?
>>
Movie is about to start
>>
>>26650724
>randomly posts that a comic book movie isn't 2deep4me enough
the awkward part is if anyone is from reddit, it would be you. some people just watch movies without having a heart attack over how realistic it is. every movie is shitty to your kind.
>>
>>26650781
Turn off your fucking phone. except don't because no one does and they just switch to silent
>>
>>26650771
he was literally just trying to survive. when he actually had a choice it was between living as a monster and possibly getting his life back. he was forced to go after francis.
>>
>>26650562

Watched it yesterday. No fedoras but holy shit so many keksters and meme mafiosos ruining my entire experience with constant director's commentary.
>>
What snacks did you get
>>
>>26650692
kill yourself you ironic, frogposting normie.
>>
>>26650837
Did you even watch the movie? Francis couldn't do jack shit to save him! In the end Memepool got his girl back because he was himself. He was not trying to survive by killing Francis. He was getting pointless revenge.
>>
>>26650660
>Watching Deadpool with your dad
it will be pretty akward when the scene where he's fucked in the ass by his gf comes
>>
>>26650944
he was just trying to survive. he didn't know there was another way until the end, or that there was no hope for him to look normal again. francis was a total douchebag to him.
>>
>>26651046
Memepool never even tried to approach the girl. He thought she would reject him, but as it turns out she didn't care! So he didn't not have to go after Francis. He could've approached the girl at any time and the same ending would've happened.
Also memepool was the one bullying Francis. He was making fun of the guy nonstop for his name, and just giving him shit overall for doing his job. Memepool didn't have to be subjected to any of that. He did that willingly because he's a normalshit who can't accept death.
>>
>>26650641

>What are Watchmen
>>
>>26651128
it was just a story about francis and friends tricking poor wade into wageslaving for them because he just wanted to survive. he wasn't after revenge he just wanted his life back. he was scared and alone and felt like he wasn't himself anymore.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.