[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who legitimately /nofriends/ here >19 >kv >university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: -2014SIDWICK-ABU-300.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
-2014SIDWICK-ABU-300.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
who legitimately /nofriends/ here

>19
>kv
>university
>no friends

it would make me feel better to know there are a lot of people out there who also /nofriends/
>>
>self bump with the real reason i have no friends
>>
File: no friends.jpg (194 KB, 632x590) Image search: [Google]
no friends.jpg
194 KB, 632x590
shameless self bump number 2
>>
shameful self bump 3

>am lonely like girl in pic related
>>
>goes to university
>no friends
You do something wrong senpai
>>
this thread is pretty sad
>>
>>26650167
I'm also 19, KV, at uni and no friends. No idea what the fuck my life will be like in 5 years.

I want to help people but I don't know how.
>>
>>26650256
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Companyyyy till the day I diiiiiiiieeeee
>>
>all these no friends at uni anons

top kek

i never went to uni but i at least had friends in highschool

but now im 25 and no friends
>>
>>26650292
>>26650366
op is here

i had friends in highschool tbqh and even took a qt3.14 to the promalama and went to most of the other dances with bitches and hoes but i am a goodboy so i never touched them and i don't think they really wanted me to cuz of how underlyingly beta i was. also, mummy made me be back at casa by 10 o clock or i would be reprimanded

i was quite a cute child and extremely well liked in elementary school and then switched schools. in middle school i was a bit of a clown, still kind of well liked, but less, had a qt3.14 gf who i hugged a lot and she even had a plan to try to get me to kiss her but i was too nervy. in the end i lost her to a chad...

as i grew up and sex and girls and alcohol became the bizzles knizzles, life all went downhill and my ugliness, awkwardness, anxiousness, and depressionness factors increased by a significant amount while my funniness, happiness, and coolioswaggeroo decreased

i still keep in touch with some hs friends via group text and they are pretty much cooler than me and have sex

this is my life story anons
>>
>>26650292
>now a senior in uni
>(3) acquaintances, but only one real friend that I made last semester (I made those 3 acquaintances last semester, too, and all that only because I fucked up my hands the semester before that because I was playing games high all the time after classes-it got sort of boring)
>tfw want friends, but can't find any people I want to actually be around for more than 20 minutes

I was sort of popular in highschool, and let me tell you one or two good friends are infinitely more valuable than 100 "friends", so I'm not really that concerned about my lack of friendships.

I really haven't been meeting another people halfway, however. I was EXTREMELY avoidant until just last semester. Anime and video games all day after classes freshman-junior year 2nd semester.

I still do the above because it's fun, but having tasted friendship again after so many years, I've realized it's fun to have friends, too.
>>
Same, I'm a junior and have no friends. I just commute now so the pain is lessened I guess
>>
>>26650167
Same here. It's especially hard when we need to make pairs and I can't find anyone.
>>
>>26650762
i feel u m8 im in a group or team in like all of my classes :(((((((((
>>
>>26650167
>it would make me feel better to know there are a lot of people out there who also /nofriends/
I don't have anything to add (just like in real life ayy lmao) but I just wanted to let you know that I am also kv with no friends. Hope you feel better famagusta
>>
>>26650167
Iktf bro. I have some acquaintances i talk to between lectures and shit, but no real friends. I haven't had any since early middle school.
>>
I can safely say that I don't have any friends. Not even online friends. I realize I have an insufferable personality and I set fire to everything I touch so at this point I realize it's best for me not to have friends.
It's funny when cute girls express attraction to me then they find out I'm friendless and they instantly become turned off.
>>
>>26650167
Me neither, 20 and uni student.
>>
I might not have real friends, but I do have roommates who hang out with me sometimes and I'm so grateful for that.
For the past couple of days I've been home, alone, and just completely alone. It's amazing the difference it makes just having people walk by and say "hi" once in a while, it's the difference between feeling ok and complete lonely despair.
Nothing's worse than an empty house.
>>
>>26651357
you seem to have forgotten about the holocaust desu senpai
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.