[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever jack off in front of your pets robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pepe_jose.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pepe_jose.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
Ever jack off in front of your pets robots?
>>
Ever use your pets to jack off?
>>
Ever jacked your robot pets off?
>>
>tfw cats in heat
>won't leave me alone
>masturbate next to her as she rubs her crotch on the floor
>>
>>26650110
thats pretty nasty anon, what do you think your cat thinks of you now?
>>
cat gets on the bed to sleep sometime
>>
>>26650143
She doesn't like me and thinks I'm abusive because I always kick her out of the bathroom (her comfy spot) when I need to shit and she was spade so I don't think she's down to fug anymore.
>>
>>26650277
>spade

Spayed and checked
>>
File: 09.gif (999 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
09.gif
999 KB, 500x280
>>26650067
>enjoying myself one night
>close my eyes
>nyaaaaaa~
>open my eyes and look over
>cat is 2 inches from my face
>freakout, rollover, and fall off bed
>>
File: gImmE a HuuuUUg MaaHHhhhNnnn...png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gImmE a HuuuUUg MaaHHhhhNnnn...png
300 KB, 500x500
>Wanking
>Cat walks into the room
>Stares at me like I'm literally Hitler
>Does a 180 and walks away
>>
My dog's bed is right next to my computer so literally every day
>>
>>26650530
Move his bed
>>
Sometimes my bf will fuck me in bed when my dogs also in the bed.

One time my dog was a real cuck and tried licking my toes. ;_;
>>
Happens every other day. What's the big deal? It's not like they understand what's happening, and if they realize I'm sexually pleasuring myself, they don't care because they're fucking animals who lick their genitals right in front of whoever
>>
>>26651800
I don't care though

my dog has no idea what I'm doing, why does it matter to any of you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.