[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you bots think that your family/(online-)friends (if you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Do you bots think that your family/(online-)friends (if you have any) would actually miss you if you commited suicide?

>be me
>have friends
>'friends' shit talk behind my back

I vote a no on my side, what about yours?
>>
my mom would, and it's pretty much the only thing stopping me from actually doing it
>>
Life is so vapid and vain.
>>
>>26649982
They shit talk for themselves but if you were to actually commit suicide they would feel really bad. For me, my family would miss me.
>>
>>26650061
>if you were to actually commit suicide they would feel really bad
of course, because nobody likes to ever feel blame

when the most bullied nerdy miserable kid at school commits suicide, he was SUCH A SWEET KID EVERYONE WAS ALWAYS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM AND HE BRIGHTENED EVERYONE'S DAY

even though none of those people who say that were capable of even giving him the time of day or a little compassion that might have saved his fucking life

people don't just commit suicide out of the blue, and if you're really actually a friend to someone, you are able to tell when something is wrong.
>>
>>26650134
That's actually so true it hurts.
>>
>>26649982
Nope. I'm about to runaway
>>
My family, my girlfriend, and my close friends. I realize that it's more than even most people would have care if they died.

But what it would do to my mom or girlfriend are why I'd never do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 494x750
My family wouldn't care that I died but they definitely would use my suicide as a way to milk attention. I've already accepted that they don't care about me in the slightest, they only care about what I'm able to do for them
>>
>>26651250
Elaborate anon, i'm there to pad your shoulder
>>
File: 1447403056409.jpg (62 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
1447403056409.jpg
62 KB, 640x483
>>26649982
Luckily I have internet friend . that care for me, we start sending worried messages when one of us is offline for a few days

My family would be sad, but after a while of not paying for my studies and worrying for me they would be better than before
>>
>>26649982
i don't think they'd miss me because i'm not that great to be around..
>>
>>26649982
Anon all friends will shit talk behind your back. This isnt a good thing, but don't take it so personally. Just because they do that also doesn't mean they don't like you in other ways.
>>
Honestly, I'm a really good guy, but no friends or social circle. I think a lot of people would hop on the "he was such a good person I'm so sad" bandwagon for attention, but no one would really care.

It sucks to think that
>>
>>26650014
>Mom
>Grandma
>Dad
>Sisters

I dream of the day it happens though. I dream that it's the perfect moment. My special meter is up all the way and I can't feel any remorse for what I've become...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.