[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog just died. Can someone please talk to me? I had a meltdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16
File: 1454956424186.jpg (619 KB, 586x789) Image search: [Google]
1454956424186.jpg
619 KB, 586x789
My dog just died. Can someone please talk to me? I had a meltdown earlier, now I just feel numb.
He was just a puppy. I don't know how to cope or what I should even be doing.
I have two tests tomorrow, I can't skip school to rest. One of the teachers can't stand me, so there's no way she'll let me take it at another day.
Anyone else have experience with a pet dying? How did you cope?
I posted this on another board, but I'm more active on /r9k/.
>>
>>26649810

Time for suicide, OP. You're just going to keep on suffering if you put this off.
>>
Suicide isn't what the puppy would want.

If you had this kind of bond with your pet, they clearly wanted you to live.
>>
>>26649810
How did your dog die?
>>
File: 1455789167269.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
1455789167269.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
Do the only thing you can do. Make America great again.
>>
>>26649810
>iktf
how did he die? i was forced to put my 3 year old cat down after she went into kidney failure. it was a very hard thing to deal with and still hurts. happend 8 months ago.
>>
>>26649912
I'm sorry about your cat, she must've been close to you. What was she like?
>how did he die?
He ran outside, and a truck ran over him. He was usually obedient, definitely never tried to leave the house before.
I wasn't there to see it, but I heard my mother screaming from outside. When I went downstairs to ask what had happened, I just saw his dead body and a pool of blood.
I wanted to call a vet, but it was already too late. If the truck had only gone over his leg (or, preferably, not at all), there might have been a chance to save him.
>>
>>26650099
was my best friend. was my only friend. always happy to see me and spent every moment with me when i was home. I tried everything to save her. 4 days of hospitalization at the vet. It didn't take. she had no appetite. and got very lazy due to increased blood toxins. I had to make the call to put her to sleep. I was numb for awhile after. I didn't want to be at home as i found myself looking around for her all the time. Now, 8 months later, the only solace i can find is that i take comfort in knowing i tried all i could to save her. her vet bills were over 3k, and i would have spent all i had if it had any chance of success. I take comfort in knowing that it was out of my control. In the case of your dog. I know it feels bad man. and it's going to hurt for awhile. but take comfort in knowing there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. I mean you weren't even present at the time. Only time makes it feel bearable, but it does soften as time goes on.
>>
>>26650297
You're right, anon. Plus, at least you had such a bond with her to begin with. The way I see it, feeling pain over losing her is proof of just how much you cared for her.
I know my dog wouldn't want me to be unhappy or in pain, so I'll try to just bear with it for now.
>>
>>26649810
Life is a series of goodbyes desu you did everything you could and your dingdog appreciated it until the end.
Go forth and be successful and bring joy to more animals lives.

I've seen the deaths of several family pets some sudden some drawn out.
I know because I was always kind to them they passed on having lived happily.

No regrets fampai. You did great.
>>
>>26649810
I'm sorry for your loss, OP. I hope you can find comfort knowing that you gave your pup the best life you could, and that it probably had a great time being friends with you. Who knows? Maybe you'll meet again, depending on your beliefs. You did what you could, and you made his short life worth while.
>>
File: 890.png (257 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
890.png
257 KB, 638x361
>>26649810
>Anyone else have experience with a pet dying?

M-my kitty can't die . . right?

daijoubu anon, have a funeral with final last words and grieve with closest IRL person you know. Buying another pet helps if you're not too sentimental . .
>>
don't worry anon. You probably had some good times with the dog, so appreciate them.
>>
File: 2016022195104449-1.jpg (176 KB, 1080x767) Image search: [Google]
2016022195104449-1.jpg
176 KB, 1080x767
>>26649810
I miss my pupper too bud, don't feel alone.
>>
>>26649810
i'm no therapist, so there's no advice I can give you that wouldn't sound like normie trash, sorry anon :(
>>
File: CHECKD.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
CHECKD.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>26650733
I agree. Also, checked
>>
>>26650733
please please kill yourself
also chekt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
File: dead dog.jpg (232 KB, 1679x1886) Image search: [Google]
dead dog.jpg
232 KB, 1679x1886
>>26649810
just beeeeeee urseIf
>>
>>26649810
>Anyone else have experience with a pet dying? How did you cope?

Crying.

Depression.

Looking at photos and videos of my pet.

Thinking about my best friend decomposing in the ground.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26649810
did your pony jus die to you piece of shit?
why dont you post this on /pol too
the holy tyrinity of underage shitposting
>>
A little offtopic question, but I had my dog since I was small and when he died, I didn't feel sad or anything. I just took him to the vet to put him down(he had some kind of stroke and couldn't walk and was barely able do anything). I didn't feel bad when the vet was giving him the syringe or even after he died.

Am I autistic? I'm not trying to be edgy, I get that it's expected to show some emotion in events like these because otherwise I would get socially ostracized, but do people really feel sad after their dog died? So sad they have a meltdown? I can't comprehend that.
>>
File: P_20160120_152213.jpg (1 MB, 1800x3200) Image search: [Google]
P_20160120_152213.jpg
1 MB, 1800x3200
>>26649810
In my lifetime, in 1 year, my cats had a litter of 30 kittens, only 7 survived, 23 died naturally, 2 got killed, 1 via car, and 1 via a bitch who forced her dog to kill it (was recorded too)

The other 4 got sent away to other families and we've kept the 1 snow cat
I never coped with it, the first time i cried for days on end, the other times i just sniffed and then got used too it...
>>
>He was just a puppy

You'll get over it next week. My childhood pug of 16 years died last November and I still feel sad.
>>
File: IMG_0992resized.jpg (189 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992resized.jpg
189 KB, 600x800
>>26650658
>>26650713
Thanks guys, you're right. I really did love him.

>>26650733
Cherish your time with your cat, anon. He/she loves you.
I feel like a funeral would just make me feel sadder, but I'll make a pet memorial.

>>26650797
Your dog looked lovely, anon. Here's mine.
>>
>>26650920
>Am I autistic?

Probably.

Have you ever cried over a death?

Have you ever cried?

Can you into crying?

Are you Asian?
>>
>>26650968
Also last year we had to put our dog down because it was suffering problems really badly...Had it for most of my life

So...i had that goin for me
>>
>>26650968
Where are you from? Here in easten europe people regularly drown their kittens(not puppies so much). You just get a sack, throw a brick inside and then all the kittens. Then you tie it up and throw it into the river. If you do it soon enough, when the kittens are still blind, it's not a big deal really. Doing it with a grown cat would be kinda fucked up.

Anyways my point was that you people are too pussyfied. Not trying to be edgy, but it's just a goddamn cat.
>>
>>26650968
I'm so sorry, anon. At least the ones who survived were sent to good homes, and you still have one with you.
>1 via a bitch who forced her dog to kill it (was recorded too)
Some people are truly rotten to the core.
>>
>>26651034
UK

I was really young at the time and i was a sensitive twit so i just died when they died
>>
File: 04.gif (371 KB, 426x239) Image search: [Google]
04.gif
371 KB, 426x239
>>26650838
That's not very nice anon. We're trying to be here for sad anon in his time of need and you're not being a very positive influence.
>>26650993
>pet memorial

Yes, good idea!
>>
>>26649810
I know your feels. I know them all too well. A couple of weeks ago marked the 5th anniversary of my dog's death (she was just shy of her 16th birthday). I can still remember the look in her eyes when the vet took her away in the back of his car.

It isn't easy, but you will move on. As for coping, I found that not being alone is a huge helper. The house felt so fucking empty without her. Spend time with friends, go for walks, anything.
>>
>>26651013
>Have you ever cried over a death?
No
>Have you ever cried?
Only when I get very drunk. Then I get super emotional for some reason about being inferior robot. The usual on this board.
Can you into crying?
Yeah, I just don't feel sad enough to cry most of the time.
Are you Asian?
Nah, slav. Some people do say we either have no souls or our souls are made of liquor.
>>
>>26651049
>Some people are truly rotten to the core

You know what the best part is?
>She didn't even get sent to jail, only a fine and not allowed to own animals
I'd post a link but i don't want it coming back to bite me in the ass if i get 100 'anonymous' people flaming me and my family
>>
>>26651034
>Not trying to be edgy,
This post was nothing but edge.
A cat is a living being that thinks on its own, regardless of whether or not humans can communicate with or properly understand it. Other cultures aren't "pussified" just because they respect this notion and feel for them when they're killed needlessly, your culture is just desensitized to fuck.
>>
>>26651086
>Super edgy

Jesus christ if you don't wanna contribute atleast get the fuck out and stop trying to be "le edgy xDDDDD"
>>
Death is a natural part of life OP. My only advice would be to give yourself time to mourn. I know you can't exactly take time off of school or anything, but set aside some time, maybe a couple hours or so. Dogs may not be people but the death of a loved one is the death of a loved one, and the love that a dog can give you is really unique, and you should do your best to treasure that.
>>
>>26651065
a pet memorial is a really goof idea. It's not a dog, but I was really upset when the first fish I owned died, he was 2 years old and I got him when I was suicidal so I'd have something to take care of. Making a place for him really helped me move on.
I'm sorry about your dog. I've lost dogs too and it's really hard for a while but time really does help.
>>
File: 20160219_230025.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160219_230025.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>26650968
I've lost 3 cats to wild animals, 1 taken away.

Raspy was taken away in my sleep.. he had a weird meow and was ridiculously smart for a cat, and Baby ( in pic) was given to me by a family member. 5 years of bonding.
>>
>>26651034

Eastern Europe? You people aren't even fully human, like Asians.

Animal cruelty is bad and you should feel bad.

How would you feel to be tied up in a sack and thrown in a river? Do you know what it feels like to drown?

Other living beings can suffer too you autist and/or psycho.
>>
>>26651086
Here's your (You). Are you glad you made that post? You are not pathetic like people who feel for other creatures.
>>
>>26651086

Have a pet live that long, and then get back to me on how you feel when it finally dies in agony.

FYI, the only reason I knew my dog's birthday was because it was from a litter of puppies that a friend's dogs birthed. I never actually celebrated my dog's birthday, you moron.
>>
>>26651086
Wow, aren't you a superior being.
Not into all those 'normie' emotions and stuff, you're way too enlightened for that.

Kill yourself you pathetic fat faggot.
>>
>>26651116
Well see I'm not even from Georgia or fucking I don't know, Bulgaria or some other shithole. I'm from Czech which is from the slavic countries one of the less fucked. It's not third world.

Also, how was my post edgy? I am not saying this to piss you off or anything. I just don't get it, we eat animals every day, we kill things every day to keep our lives going. And some cat dies, from natural reasons, I'm supposed to be sad? It's an animal. Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I had two dogs, fish, hamsters, a dozen of cats or more. I've seen the cats get poisoned, shot, diseased, ran over or just get lost and never come back. I was never said. And neither should you, there is no point.
>>
It's rough, but think about it from the dog's perspective. He was born, had a fucking great life, and then dipped out. Sounds about perfect to me.

Mourn him for a while longer and then go rescue another puppy from a shelter.
>>
>>26651086

Which one are you?
A) Edgy 13-year-old
B) Asian
C) Eastern European

If you got cancer and died a slow death over a year and then someone splashed gasoline on you and you died in a fire, I wouldn't even care.

I'm sorry that your parents waited until their 30s to have you. And I'm sorry you were born without an emotion chip you fucking autismal.
>>
>>26651197
>>26651198
>>26651192
Let's stop responding to this guy, he's just here to be an edgelord and post pictures of dead animals.
Report him instead and hope he gets permabanned for being a faggot.
>>
I love dogs too, OP. Mine died 6 years ago now and I've not had another since.

Unfortunately, you need to remember that dogs are simply domesticated beasts with no concept of real love, loyalty or meaning. They behave purely on instinct and like other animals, cannot comprehend their own mortality. Your dog died but it had no idea what was coming. Humans project their own emotions on to dumb beasts. Your dog is at peace. I wish you well
>>
>>26651181
I do know actually what it feels like to drown. But you can't think like this. If you start thinking too much into it, it drives you crazy, with how many things you kill every day to eat. Are you a vegan? Do you not buy anything? Animals get killed every day, it's better for the cat to be drowned when it gets born instead of letting it live a shitty life where it's going to starve constantly and die soon. Also when neighborhoods get filled with stray cats, it sucks. They shit everywhere, meow constantly, they're just fucking annoying. If few houses have a cat of their own which sometimes strays into other peoples gardens, that's fine. But 30 kittens like someone mentioned ITT? I'm glad most of them died.
>>
>>26651179

Did your alcoholic daddy put out cigarette butts on your arm?

Is your IQ sub 80?

Do you torture small animals?

Do you score extraordinarily high on the Autisim Quotient test?

Do you live in an Asian shithole and eat dogs and cats?

You're the worst kind of person. You're not even human.

Do you realize that other animals are living beings who can suffer just like you suffer?

You can't into empathy while a "dumb" dog can. That makes you lower than a dog.

People like you should be executed because you don't care about anybody else but yourself.

You're like those retarded braindead Euro hammer teens.
>>
>>26651242
>I just don't get it,
People have this thing they do where they feel sad when those close to them die. This can also extend to living things that are not human, because they still form bonds with them.
If you can understand why someone would be sad that their friend died, this is not an impossible concept. Do not play dumb.
>we eat animals every day, we kill things every day to keep our lives going
We don't form bonds with the same animals we eat.
>Don't get me wrong, I love animals.
No, you don't, you probably had them just to entertain you or something. If you "loved" them, you wouldn't be contesting that their being animals means no one should be sad when they die, or are killed by other animals or shitty humans.
>I was never said. And neither should you, there is no point.
There's no point to most emotions, but people feel them anyway.
>>
>>26650993
Such a baby :3
>>
>>26651405
>If you can understand why someone would be sad that their friend died, this is not an impossible concept. Do not play dumb.
I can understand it. I just don't feel it. Is that how it's supposed to be? Am I supposed to play along? Consider me an autist(if you by any chance aren't already doing that) and really try to answer me please. Do normal people do this? Or do they have something else?
>We don't form bonds with the same animals we eat.
So it's a question of forming bonds? So it's okay to kill something that you don't have a bond to? Or do you just conveniently ignore the suffering of things you don't have a bond to?
>No, you don't, you probably had them just to entertain you or something. If you "loved" them, you wouldn't be contesting that their being animals means no one should be sad when they die, or are killed by other animals or shitty humans.
That depends on what you mean by love I guess. It's hard to argue this point to be honest.
>There's no point to most emotions, but people feel them anyway.
Well my point was, that in this case many people don't feel them so much.
>>
>>26651242
>Well see I'm not even from Georgia or fucking I don't know, Bulgaria or some other shithole. I'm from Czech which is from the slavic countries one of the less fucked. It's not third world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay buddy, sure thing Euro trash. That's what living in a war-torn shithole does to a person, they just stop caring about life and death.

You won't even cry when your mother dies, Slav.

>Also, how was my post edgy?

It was the definiting of edgy, you fucking Czech autist.

Do you eat your two dogs, fish, hamster, a dozen of cats every day? Why not?
>HURR DURR THEY'RE JUST ANIMALS

It may seem hypocritical to care for a dog or cat, but eat chickens, beef, fish. But fish aren't mammals, chickens aren't mammals. And if you're going to eat one mammal, why not cows, and spare all the other ones?

I totally understand people who care for pets and then stop eating meat, because they realize that pets are animals that can feel pain and suffer just like you or me.
>>
File: 3ga7s.png (251 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
3ga7s.png
251 KB, 1190x906
>>26651615
>It may seem hypocritical to care for a dog or cat, but eat chickens, beef, fish. But fish aren't mammals, chickens aren't mammals. And if you're going to eat one mammal, why not cows, and spare all the other ones?
>>
>>26651615
There hasn't been a war in czech republic since 1945.

>Do you eat your two dogs, fish, hamster, a dozen of cats every day? Why not?
I never ate a dog. But I heard they don't taste bad if they are well prepared. I don't eat them because it's easier and cheaper really to buy non-pet animals to eat. I do however eat the rabbits that my grandfather has, even after I play with them.

>I totally understand people who care for pets and then stop eating meat, because they realize that pets are animals that can feel pain and suffer just like you or me.
Where do you draw the line then? If you're doing this, you might as well do it right.
>>
Its just a fucking animal, get over it faggot
>>
>>26651345
>Unfortunately, you need to remember that dogs are simply domesticated beasts with no concept of real love, loyalty or meaning. They behave purely on instinct and like other animals, cannot comprehend their own mortality. Your dog died but it had no idea what was coming.

This is all total fucking bullshit.

You're just like those fucking retards in the 19th century who thought animals didn't have feelings.

Dogs are one of the most loyal animals there is.

'Love Hormone' Has Same Effect on Humans and Dogs
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/love-hormone-has-same-effect-humans-and-dogs

The Look of Love Is in the Dog's Eyes
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/04/16/the-look-of-love-is-in-the-dogs-eyes/

People like you should die horrible fucking deaths immediately. And thinking that doesn't make mess less of a human, because you are already less of a human, since even a dog has more of a concept of love than you do.

And most mammals do, in fact, comprehend their own mortality, even moreso than people. Animals have no illusions about an afterlife or heaven or any of that shit. Every day they know what it means to live and die. They know exactly what dying means.

And I bet you've never even seen a dog cry before, you fucking autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>26651767
Somebodies drunk the koolaid.
>And I bet you've never even seen a dog cry before, you fucking autistic piece of shit.
top kek
>>
>>26651359

Go ahead and think too much into it. Go ahead and try to imagine what it feels like to die like an animal.

I'm not a vegan, but I understand why people become vegan. Most people just ignore it because facing the truth would make them feel uncomfortable. They're willing to buy a hamburger in a drive-through, but not willing to kill a cow with their bare hands. They want someone else to do the dirty work for them. And the people who work in slaughterhouses have a really fucking shitty life too. It's a constant bloodbath.

I also put it out of my mind. I try not to think about what a horrible shitty life a pig has in an overcrowded factory farm, or what a horrible shitty life a chicken has in an overcrowded factory farm, or what a horrible shitty life a cow has in an overcrowded factory farm, and most consumers don't either, they have no idea the pain and suffering that goes into the meat they eat, because the entire industry is built on hiding what goes on, presenting the meat in sterile packaging, cooked on television, you never see their fucking faces.

Animals do get killed every day. But it's better to kill an animal humanely than to kill them in a horribly painful way. A lot of poultry is gassed to death, a lot of cows are killed with bolt guns, they aren't just drowned in a river for fuck's sakes.

I understand controlling a pet population, but drowning is for fucking subhuman filth.
>>
>>26651950
>I also put it out of my mind.
So you're a coward?
>>
>>26651480
>I can understand it. I just don't feel it.
So you actually do get it, and there was no point in saying "I just don't get it"? If you don't feel it, but can understand, why do you even question it? If it was as simple as "Lmao just don't feel bad because it's not human", no one would. Just go about your life and be glad you don't get as upset as others do about this sort of thing, I guess.
>Is that how it's supposed to be?
To some people, yes. They are not wrong.
>Am I supposed to play along?
Either play along, or ignore it. Your choice.
>Do normal people do this? Or do they have something else?
What do you mean by "something else"? And yes, normal people from cultures where killing kittens isn't considered the norm do this.
>So it's a question of forming bonds? So it's okay to kill something that you don't have a bond to? Or do you just conveniently ignore the suffering of things you don't have a bond to?
It's not "okay", but people generally don't feel as bad for animals/people they don't feel a bond to. Anyone can say "Oh I'm sorry your aunt died", but they will not actually know or care for their suffering. It's the same principle, except with animals that we eat, their death actually sustains us so we feel even less for them. It's not very morally defensible, which is why some people choose to be vegetarians or vegans, but it does make sense.
>>
>>26651372
That video shows the worst of humanity, and they're probably fucking Asians.

>Not him but I like that you immediatly start with how to be full human you must love muh doggy and kitty. Wake up dumbass you've just been indoctrinated by modern petcuck culture.
Fifty years ago you'd take the dog out and shoot it, now people fly there dog to hosptial for fucking chemo. It's sick.

I consider empathy a basic requirement to be human, yes. If you don't have empathy, you should be killed. Even dogs have empathy. If you don't, you're lower than a dog. You don't deserve to live.

And yeah, people would shoot their dogs. But in the past, people thought that only humans could suffer. Because they were total fucking retards and knew nothing about mammalian brains.

If someone wants to spend a lot of money to try to keep their pet alive, that's their choice. Although chemo is arguably more inhumane than a quick humane death.

>How is this relevant? Animal cruelty is a misnomer since they're too stupid to have feelings.

And you're too stupid to live. Do you think animals cannot feel pain? Do you think animals cannot suffer? You're a total fucking retard. I wouldn't give a fuck if people like you were genocided, because you're a total waste of oxygen.

>I bet you eat meat don't you? And yet somehow it's different when it's cute little pupper? When will you realize you're just indoctrinated by you culture?

I was raised eating meat. But it's not like the people who bought it every killed the animal themselves. Most people let others do the dirty work for them. They don't want blood on their hands.

So if someone eats one animal, they should automatically eat every single animal? Better to pick one animal or a handful, then decide that every animal is dinner like a fucking Chink.

>Even if I did I'd only be upset because it was my property and was now broken.

Animals only need one right: the right to not be viewed as property.
>>
>>26652106
Stop responding to the autistic dead animal poster. He'll just shitpost, even if you blow his shitty arguments out of the water.
>>
>>26652080
I guess I understand. Thanks for answering(I'm not the other guy by the way).
>>
>>26649810
Nut up you faggot its a fucking dog. How do you get attached to an animal that exists to entertain itself and shit on stuff

Jesus christ thats pathetic
>>
>>26652106
>I consider empathy a basic requirement to be human, yes. If you don't have empathy, you should be killed. Even dogs have empathy. If you don't, you're lower than a dog. You don't deserve to live.
Why? Regardless there's a difference between having empathy and having it specifically for some dumbshit dog.
>I wouldn't give a fuck if people like you were genocided, because you're a total waste of oxygen.
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>I was raised eating meat.
So that makes it okay then? What if I was raising to strangle cats?
>Better to pick one animal or a handful
That's retarded, there's no reason to treat one animal differently from the rest. You just give a shit about dogs because it's you were raised to believe they your "best bud".
You have just as much empathy for animals as me aka none.
>Animals only need one right: the right to not be viewed as property.
Too bad that's what they literally are. I can't fathom how can say shit like this while also eating meat all the time. You should get gold medal for your mental gymnastics.

>>26652171
>He'll just shitpost, even if you blow his shitty arguments out of the water.
>implying
Sounds like a butthurt petfag.
>>
>>26651462
>Quit being such a animal loving edgefag. If you're fine with people eating meat then you should be fine with someone "torturing" a cat or a dog.

You should fucking kill yourself.

In civilized socities, even the meat industry is not "fine" with torturing chickens, torturing cows, torturing pigs, etc. And most people who eat meat, are not fine with animal cruelty either you fucking Mongoloid.

It's not the fucking same at all.

Most people who eat meat, would like it if the animal suffered as little as possible before dying.

Even in the wild, predators go for a quick kill. They don't torture their fucking prey, which by the way, affects the taste of the meat due to stress.

>So what? it's okay to kill strangers now? It's obvious you're not working from some ethical framework and are simply basing everything on your feelings.
>A pig is okay but not a dog? I loathe your cognitive dissonance.

It would be okay to kill people like you. Because your lack of empathy is a threat to other people.

Dogs have lived as companion animals to humans for maybe 10,000 years or more. Humans created dogs. So it's no surprise that a human would care for a dog more than a pig.

Your logic is fucking retarded, because why do you think people have pets at all? They clearly care about some animals more than others.

Go take some vodka out of the cabinet right now you fucking Slav because I know you have some, and pour it all over your body, and light a fucking match.
>>
>>26652196
No problem, dude. God speed.
>>
>>26652205
>>26652231
Stop samefagging, fucking hell.
>>
>>26651529

People who look down on others for having feelings are either edgy teens, autistics, or psychopaths. Which one are you?

Someone is wrong with your brain, and I'm sorry you were born with a fucked up brain. But seeing as how you're on /r9k/, we can all be glad that you won't be passing on your shitty retarded autismo genes.
>>
>>26651686

You're logic is literalLy
>HURR DURR IF WE EAT ONE ANIMAL WE MUST EAT ALL ANIMALS

Shouldn't you be eating fetus soup right now you fucking ugly kissless Gook?
>>
>>26652265
Stop adding newlines to every sentence dipshit.
> And most people who eat meat, are not fine with animal cruelty either you fucking Mongoloid.
It's okay to breed and raise them for the purpose of slaughter but god forbid we're "cruel" to them?
>Even in the wild, predators go for a quick kill.
Your point? Besides some animals actually don't go for a quick kill so you're wrong lol.
>It would be okay to kill people like you. Because your lack of empathy is a threat to other people.
Lol chillout autismo.
>Dogs have lived as companion animals to humans for maybe 10,000 years or more.
More like parasites, also the modern pet dog is not at all similar to the dog of old which actually had some use.
>So it's no surprise that a human would care for a dog more than a pig.
>They clearly care about some animals more than others.
So we should just continue to be slaves to stupid traditions and emotions? Why is dog above pig? Why is cat above crow? There is no basis for this delineation. Some dumb petfag let's his cat out and it tortures a crow to death, and the crow is more intelligent somehow that is okay but god forbid we kill a stray cat? Why is it okay to eat a steak for no reason except pleasure but a person can't adopt a dog and shoot it for fun?
>Go take some vodka out of the cabinet right now you fucking Slav because I know you have some, and pour it all over your body, and light a fucking match.
I'm not slav idiot that is other anon.

>>26652299
First one isn't me anon, I don't samefag. Not that that would be samefagging.

>>26652323
I'm none of those. I'm just not a retard who can't even reason above emotions for two seconds.
>The fact that the human being can have the representation "I" raises him infinitely above all the other beings on earth. By this he is a person...that is, a being altogether different in rank and dignity from things, such as irrational animals, with which one may deal and dispose at one's discretion.
>>
>>26652363
Uh how is that not logical?
I'm not saying if we eat one animal we must eat all I'm simply saying that if you're going to treat some animals with care and get butthurt over them dying you should do it for all animals.
Assuming you're actually trying to be ethical and not simply an emotional knuckledragger.
If you eat meat you have no basis to get mad at someone shooting stray cats and dogs or killing puppies for fun.
>>
>>26651698
>Where do you draw the line then?

Most non-Gooks don't eat cats or dogs or mice or rats or gerbils or hamsters or guinea pigs or horses, because they don't live in shitty fucking countries where everyone is starving to death.

Most non-Africans don't eat monkeys or gorillas or rhinos or giraffes or lions or tigers or alligators, because they don't live in shitty fucking countries where everyone is starving to death.

Muslims and Jews will not eat pigs.

A lot of people eat no meat except fish.

Some people don't eat any animal flesh at all, because they believe it's the right thing to do.

Some people think it's a good ideal to not eat meat, but still do because they lack the self-control to stop. They may realize that eating meat involves a lot of suffering, but they would rather think about something else.

Just like many consumers realize that buying certain clothes or electronics or consumer goods involves a lot of human suffering and sweatshop labor and slave labor, but they would rather think about something else.

It's a form of denial, where they would rather not think about uncomfortable truths, and just keep living the consumerist lifestyle they've been fed all their lives through advertising.

It's the same reason the fucking planet is undergoing climate change, because people would rather not think about it, and they don't want to make any sacrifices in their way of life.
>>
>>26651717

So are you.

The only difference is, someone will feel bad when their pet dies.

But nobody will feel bad when you die.
>>
OP my dog of 15 years just died a day ago. I'm still in absolute shock, it feels like my heart has been torn from my chest.
>>
>>26651881

What fucking Koolaid?

I bet you don't even know what Oxytocin is you stupid fucking waste of skin.

Slit your writs you fucking subhuman.

I for one am shocked that such a quality person as yourself is stuck on /r9k/ all day long.
>>
>>26652579
I'm enjoying your impotent rage petfag.
>>
>>26651992

When people deny climate change, it's not because they're cowards. It's because it makes them uncomfortable and they don't want to face the truth.

When people buy meat from a store, they don't want to think about what it's like to be a cow, and be surrounded by constant murder, and know that you're next, and the pain and suffering the animal goes through.

People would rather live in a fantasy than face a cold hard reality, because one is more comfortable than the other. It's the same reason people engage in escapism and watch television or go on 4chan or play videogames.

When the truth is horrifying, people would rather not think about it.
>>
>>26652559
That's awful, anon, I'm sorry. At the very least, the fact that you had the chance to know and love him/her (and vice versa) for so many years is amazing.
You must have had some great memories together.
>>
>>26652663
>Spoiler
I'm not even going to click that, but do you mind fucking off? I'm sick of this dead animal shitposting. Do you feel good for making others feel worse? Are you proud? I just don't understand.
>>
>>26652722
I'll confirm it's not gore posting autist. It was kitten.
>>
>>26652675
>it's not because they're cowards
>It's because it makes them uncomfortable and they don't want to face the truth.
hmm.

>>26652698
>You must have had some great memories together.
IT'S
A
DOG
>>
>>26652205

All of you fucking autists who think it's gay to care about a dog... No wonder you're alone. You're broken people. You're subhumans.

I mean, you only exist to cum in your onahole and shit in jars, but your mom supposedly still cared for you.

When a pet dies, people tend to be sad, because they've formed a bond with their pet.

When you die, nobody will be sad, because nobody fucking cares about you you stupid fucking autismal.
>>
>>26652743
1. Nice samefag
2. Kill yourself
>>
File: im.jpg (16 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
16 KB, 263x200
>>26652786
>all these assumptions

>>26652791
Rather kill a dog instead, thanks though.
>>
>>26649810
I cried all day long for 2 days when the pet I had known for more than half my life died, but after that I got over it pretty quickly.

Get another pet when you feel ready for it, your dog wouldn't want you to feel like shit all the time.
>>
>>26652231
>Why? Regardless there's a difference between having empathy and having it specifically for some dumbshit dog.

I know you're a fucking autist so let me explain this to you. Empathy is perspective taking, imagining what it's like to be in someone else's shoes, imagining what it would feel like to be someone else. I know your fucking damaged brain can't do this, and I'm sorry you were born that way.

But dogs have more empathy than you do. And you should probably hang yourself with an extension cord.

>So that makes it okay then? What if I was raising to strangle cats?

Old habits are hard to break. And you probably were raised to strangle cats, you should like total fucking scum of the Earth.

>That's retarded, there's no reason to treat one animal differently from the rest. You just give a shit about dogs because it's you were raised to believe they your "best bud".
>You have just as much empathy for animals as me aka none.

Do you realize that different animals have different sized brains, different amounts of neurons, different amounts of synapses, and that humans tend to form bonds with some animals more often than others?

You don't know why mammals like humans would like mammals like dogs more than reptiles like snakes?

You are the dumbest person I have ever fucking met.

For one thing, people often care about animals that are cute more than animals that were ugly. That's the reason you don't haev a girlfriend, because you're ugly and nobody fucking cares about you.

>Too bad that's what they literally are. I can't fathom how can say shit like this while also eating meat all the time.

No animal is your property. Just because you catch an animal and keep it in a cage doesn't make it your property.

And when humans actually used to hunt for meat, even then they didn't consider the animal their property.
>>
>>26652444
>It's okay to breed and raise them for the purpose of slaughter but god forbid we're "cruel" to them?

Most people with morality recognize something called "qualify of life" you fucking sperglord.

>Your point? Besides some animals actually don't go for a quick kill so you're wrong lol.

Most animals kill to eat, not for pleasure, they don't enjoy torturing their prey like you like to torture cats you motherfucking autist.

>Lol chillout autismo.

I'm not the autist. You are. I'm sorry your mom was in her 30s when she gave birth to you.

>More like parasites, also the modern pet dog is not at all similar to the dog of old which actually had some use.

Wow you're a fucking genius. Dogs are parasits, how insightful. Is that why half of Americans have one?

You're like those fucking bitchy feminists who think fetuses are alien parasites in their body. I'm glad you don't have children and never will, onahole.

>So we should just continue to be slaves to stupid traditions and emotions? Why is dog above pig? Why is cat above crow? There is no basis for this delineation. Some dumb petfag let's his cat out and it tortures a crow to death, and the crow is more intelligent somehow that is okay but god forbid we kill a stray cat? Why is it okay to eat a steak for no reason except pleasure but a person can't adopt a dog and shoot it for fun?

Because some animals are cuter than others. It's why Chad gets to fuck all those Stacies and get to you fuck your hand.

Why can't someone shoot you for fun you fucking robot?

>I'm none of those. I'm just not a retard who can't even reason above emotions for two seconds.

No, you're a faggot on the autism spectrum who can't into emotions and treats logic like a computer and wonders why nobody likes him.
>>
>>26652884
>your dog wouldn't want you to feel like shit all the time.
>implying dog has brain capacity to want anything for it's owner
Oh my bad is this the part where you guys play pretend and imagine your dogs love you?
>>
>>26652946
I didn't ask for a definition of empathy m8. Why do you end every other sentence with some edgelord shit?
>Old habits are hard to break
So you're not going to bother trying? I guess it's easier to simply eat meat and then judge people for killing the few animals ~you~ care about.
>you should like total fucking scum of the Earth.
Say what?
>Do you realize that different animals have different sized brains, different amounts of neurons, different amounts of synapses
Doesn't matter since there's plenty of animals you and most people don't care about that are equal or smarter than dogs and cats etc. Nice try though.
>You don't know why mammals like humans would like mammals like dogs more than reptiles like snakes?
Pigs are mammals too and are on par with dogs if not more intelligent? I guess they taste too good for you to care?
>You are the dumbest person I have ever fucking met.
Haha okay buddy. Do you always get this upset when someone disagrees with you?
>For one thing, people often care about animals that are cute more than animals that were ugly.
Uh yeah I know? I'm saying they shouldn't and instead they should engage their higher faculties and treat all animals equally. I guess that's too hard for you people?
Why do you keep just stating these things as if they are an argument. Just because things are one way doesn't mean that's right.
>No animal is your property.
Now you're just delusional. Property is a part of our society and under the rules of society an animal is in fact my property.
>Just because you catch an animal and keep it in a cage doesn't make it your property.
Is this some dumb hippy shit? What I have in my power, that is my own. So long as I assert myself as holder, I am the proprietor of the thing. :^)
>And when humans actually used to hunt for meat, even then they didn't consider the animal their property.
I'm confident since the adoption of the idea of property someone has claimed ownership over animals.
>>
>>26652487

It's consistent to view all animals as food (including your own kind), but that's not the same as logical.

Besides, the word "animal" is a really broad fucking abstract category, and saying "an animal is an animal is an animal" totally glosses over all the differences betwene different animals.

Different animals have different intelligences, different similarities to the human genome, different senses, etc.

Eating an ant is not the same as eating an elephant. Do you fucking understand?

It may be inconsistent to eat cows and have dogs as pets, but most people think dogs are cuter than cows. And just like with humans, better looking people get treated better than uglier looking people. Cuteness entirely explains why humans treat some animals better than others. A dog is cuter than a snake. A dog has a different face than a pig.

A Chad has a better looking face than you.

>If you eat meat you have no basis to get mad at someone shooting stray cats and dogs or killing puppies for fun.

You are the dumbest fucking person on Earth and I refuse to believe there is anything but rocks behind your eyes.

The illegal immigrants killing cows in a slaughterhouse aren't doing it for fun.

And people who shoot cats or dogs for fun, typically don't eat them. That's also a crime you fucking idiot, it's called poaching and even niggers in Africa have laws against it, you subhuman bucket of shit.
>>
>>26653333
>It's consistent to view all animals as food (including your own kind), but that's not the same as logical.
Consistently treating similar animals is necessary in any legitimate ethical framework.
>Besides, the word "animal" is a really broad fucking abstract category, and saying "an animal is an animal is an animal" totally glosses over all the differences betwene different animals.
>Different animals have different intelligences, different similarities to the human genome, different senses, etc.
See >>26653185
Dogs and cats are not stunningly intelligent compared to other animals. This is just a cop out.
A cat owner who lets their cat out doesn't care about the many birds it will torture to death even though some birds are quite intelligent.
>It may be inconsistent to eat cows and have dogs as pets, but most people think dogs are cuter than cows. And just like with humans, better looking people get treated better than uglier looking people. Cuteness entirely explains why humans treat some animals better than others. A dog is cuter than a snake. A dog has a different face than a pig.
Again what is your fucking point moron? Why do you think I call you retarded emotional children? The only argument you seem able to trot out is "they're cute XD"
>You are the dumbest fucking person on Earth and I refuse to believe there is anything but rocks behind your eyes.
Good for you champ.
>The illegal immigrants killing cows in a slaughterhouse aren't doing it for fun.
Relevant how? I'm talking about you anon not them.
>And people who shoot cats or dogs for fun, typically don't eat them.
Why does this matter? Would it suddenly be acceptable if they did eat them?
In America nobody is eating a $40 steak for sustenance they're eating it because it tastes good, it brings them pleasure. How is killing a cat for fun different?
>That's also a crime you fucking idiot
The law should be derived from ethics not the reverse. It's also not really poaching but whatever.
>>
>>26652619

Oh really?

You like my rage at your utter and complete stupidity?

Keep being a total fucking retard then, and I'll keep being mad that you somehow managed to learn how to type.
>>
>>26652663

Shouldn't you be on >>>/b/ right now or watching Rick and Morty or asking what a boobs feel like?
>>
>>26653510
>You like my rage at your utter and complete stupidity?
No u.
P.S. stop using so many newlines.

>>26653531
I don't use /b/ :)
>>
>>26652823

Tell me how many people would care if you died right now.

Tell me how many people love you right now.

Tell me why you're even on this board, Sonicfag.
>>
>>26653585
>Tell me how many people would care if you died right now.
>Tell me how many people love you right now.
A non-zero amount :^)
>Tell me why you're even on this board, Sonicfag.
I have no idea what this means.
>>
>>26649810
I had 2 pets dying, one dog that got poisoned and one cat that entered my father's car engine
Surely feels bad, but it goes away
probably the reason I'm numb to most feelings nowadays
>>
File: 1427737490429.jpg (86 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1427737490429.jpg
86 KB, 819x912
>>26653664
>one dog that got poisoned
>>
File: hachi.jpg (31 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
hachi.jpg
31 KB, 279x402
>>26653144

Is this the part where millenials like you pretend that humans are the only animals capable of love because you're too fucking solipsistic to think anything exists outside your own brain?

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/love-hormone-has-same-effect-humans-and-dogs
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/04/16/the-look-of-love-is-in-the-dogs-eyes/

And that movie is based on a true story BTW you fucking sperg.
>>
>>26653694
I don't really now why he died tbqh
he got away, came back 3 days later, next day he was sick as fuck, we took him to the vet and he said it was 50/50
I went to the mall with my phamily (I was 10) and then the vet called and said he died
>>
>>26649810
Sorry to hear about this OP.
It will hurt a lot, and that's normal for a lot of people.
You are right that you wont get much sympathy or days off from school etc. So you'll need to power through.
In terms of coping, your job is to remember your pup's life, not just the final moments. Your dog's whole life is just as real as the last moments, even if those last moments are overwhelming for you.
A memorial service can help a lot, even if you are not a believer. There is a reason humans have been doing this kind of stuff since the Stone Ages. It helps.
>>
File: cujo_0.preview.jpg (222 KB, 411x640) Image search: [Google]
cujo_0.preview.jpg
222 KB, 411x640
>>26653697
Love is more complicated than presence of a single chemical.
>based on a true story
Kek are you seriously using hollywood garbage to back up your point? Here's my retort :^)
>>
>giving a fuck about animals
It's not gonna do you any good .
>>
>>26653185
>I didn't ask for a definition of empathy m8.
Well you needed one, because you're an edgelord autist who needs to fucking kill himself.

>I guess it's easier to simply eat meat and then judge people for killing the few animals ~you~ care about.
If you can't see the difference between eating hamburgers and torturing dogs for fun, that makes you a psychopath who needs to die.

>Say what?
I meant that you probably WERE raised to strangle cats, since you SOUND like the scum of the Earth.

>Doesn't matter since there's plenty of animals you and most people don't care about that are equal or smarter than dogs and cats etc.
Dogs and cats are mammals for one. It's also the reason chimps are used less and less in animal research.

>Pigs are mammals too and are on par with dogs if not more intelligent?
Muslims and Jews don't eat pigs.
You probably eat pigs too. You have no place to argue from.

>Do you always get this upset when someone disagrees with you?
No, only when dealing with total fucking retards who don't know how retarded they are.

>I'm saying they shouldn't and instead they should engage their higher faculties and treat all animals equally.
Oh so you're a Jain who practices non-violence against all creatures? No, you're not. You're saying people should be able to torture puppies if they want, you fucking sperg.

>Property is a part of our society and under the rules of society an animal is in fact my property.
"Property" is fucking made up. No animal is your property. Next you'll try to justify slavery.

>So long as I assert myself as holder, I am the proprietor of the thing. :^)
So if someone caught you and kept you in a cage, you would become their property?
Post your address and let's test your theory :^)

>I'm confident since the adoption of the idea of property someone has claimed ownership over animals.
Anybody can "claim" anything, but that doesn't make it so.
>>
>>26653500
>Consistently treating similar animals is necessary in any legitimate ethical framework.
So you're an animal rights activist? No, you're not.
Do you think crickets should be treated the same way as cows?
Most animals won't eat their own kind, so there is a basic instinct that some animals are off limits, and that is a fundamental inconsistency.

>Dogs and cats are not stunningly intelligent compared to other animals.
>A cat owner who lets their cat out doesn't care about the many birds it will torture to death even though some birds are quite intelligent.

Most people who don't live in Africa don't eat apes, because of their intelligence. An octopus might be smarter than a cat, but octopuses are also uglier. People like dogs and cats because of their cuteness. And cats that kill rodents and birds kill them, they don't torture them to death. Arguably only humans are sadists.

>The only argument you seem able to trot out is "they're cute XD"
I'm explaining to you why people like dogs and eat cows you moron. That inconsistency you were bawwing about?

>Would it suddenly be acceptable if they did eat them?
Killing for survival is different than killing for fun. That's why poaching is illegal you fucking sperlord.

>In America nobody is eating a $40 steak for sustenance they're eating it because it tastes good, it brings them pleasure. How is killing a cat for fun different?
How have you lived so long being this fucking stupid?

A steak does give someone nutrition. And it's not like people who eat steak take pleasure in murdering animals, they want someone else to do it for them. That's different from psychopaths like you who kill cats for fun. Are their human bodies buried in your yard right now?

>The law should be derived from ethics not the reverse.
Most people think killing cats for fun is unethical you idiot.
Your argument is that they're wrong, because they eat hamburgers? Did drink yourself braindead?
>>
>>26653555

Oh

I'm

sorry

do

newlines

trigger

your

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
?
?
?
>>
>>26654094
I'm not autistic.
>If you can't see the difference between eating hamburgers and torturing dogs for fun
There isn't one.
>Muslims and Jews don't eat pigs.
>You probably eat pigs too. You have no place to argue from.
For historical/religious reasons because pork is "unclean", it's completely different reasoning.
I have a place to argue from because I am consistent. I eat meat including pigs but I wouldn't care if someone ate or killed a dog. I don't care about pigs and I don't care about dogs. You on the other hand only care about one of them.
>Oh so you're a Jain who practices non-violence against all creatures?
Where did I say that? I said we should treat animals equally. I treat them equally. As I said before I don't care about any of them. I am merely trying to show how you're a hypocrite since you get mad at the killing of a dog but you yourself eat meat.
>"Property" is fucking made up. No animal is your property. Next you'll try to justify slavery.
Lol and you call me retarded? The idea of property is real and we currently implement that in society. It's obviously very real.
>So if someone caught you and kept you in a cage, you would become their property?
>Post your address and let's test your theory :^)
I won't post my address and so I won't be property.
>Anybody can "claim" anything, but that doesn't make it so.
What's your point? You're arguing some retarded semantics here. You brought up the law and the in law there is property :)
>>
>>26653887
>Love is more complicated than presence of a single chemical.

And you think those multiple chemicals are exclusive to humans why exactly?

Look up Hachiko you fucking child:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

Now think about why that dog has a Wikipedia article and you don't and why nobody will fucking care when you die.
>>
>>26654495
>So you're an animal rights activist? No, you're not.
I didn't say that. I said I support the treatment of animals equally.
All animals are simply things and we may do as we wish with them. Having empathy for animals is silly.
>Do you think crickets should be treated the same way as cows?
Yes, or actually cows should be treated the same as crickets.
>And cats that kill rodents and birds kill them, they don't torture them to death.
Yes they do, especially indoor cats.
>Killing for survival is different than killing for fun.
What? The average meat eater in the USA is not killing for survival or eating meat for survival. They eat meat because it's enjoyable.
>That's why poaching is illegal you fucking sperlord.
Poaching generally has connotations of land-use rights, e.g., poaching game on the local nobleman's land. So it seems odd for you to use it when you don't believe in property.
>A steak does give someone nutrition.
So? That's obviously not why they're eating it. If the goal was simply nutrition there's numerous cheaper options. People expensive steak
s for the pleasure. If you can't realize this you're an idiot.
>And it's not like people who eat steak take pleasure in murdering animals, they want someone else to do it for them.
The result is the same, they are causing an animal to die for pleasure.
I find it funny that if I killed a stray cat you would call me psychopath and yet if I killed it then put it in the oven you'd approve.
>Most people think killing cats for fun is unethical you idiot.
Most people hypocritical meat eaters.

>>26654627
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D
>dog has conditioned behavior
>dog continues this behavior after owner's death
Why is this surprising? Did you expect the dog to understand it's owner is dead?
Instead idiots like yourself spin a completely unremarkable event as some dramatic heart warming tale. Life isn't a disney movie.
>>
>>26654573
>I'm not autistic.
How old was your mum when she conceived you? Do you have epicanthic folds?

>There isn't one.
Then why does nearly every person in Western civilization disagree with you?
If that was true, there would be no animal cruelty laws you dumbass.

>I have a place to argue from because I am consistent. I eat meat including pigs but I wouldn't care if someone ate or killed a dog. I don't care about pigs and I don't care about dogs. You on the other hand only care about one of them.
Would you eat your own mum just to be "consistent"? The reason I know you're autistic is because you can't understand why people are not 100% consistent all the time.

>I said we should treat animals equally. I treat them equally. As I said before I don't care about any of them. I am merely trying to show how you're a hypocrite since you get mad at the killing of a dog but you yourself eat meat.
Humans are animals too. That just shows you should fucking die.
If you think killing a dog for fun isn't morally wrong, I can't imagine you would think hypocrisy is morally wrong.
But please, use your autism to tell me how torture is okay and how killing animals for fun is okay, but hypocrisy is some grave moral sin.

>Lol and you call me retarded? The idea of property is real and we currently implement that in society. It's obviously very real.
"The first person who, having enclosed a plot of land, took it into his head to say this is mine and found people simple enough to believe him was the true founder of civil society. What crimes, wars, murders, what miseries and horrors would the human race have been spared, had some one pulled up the stakes or filled in the ditch and cried out to his fellow men: "Do not listen to this imposter. You are lost if you forget that the fruits of the earth belong to all and the earth to no one!"

>What's your point?
Just because someone calls something their property, doesn't make it their property.
>>
File: up.jpg (65 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
65 KB, 500x659
>>26654094
>>26654495
>>26654573
>>26654871
>thanks for the formatting
Makes it easy to skip over and just read the sane entries.
>>
>>26654871
>All animals are simply things and we may do as we wish with them. Having empathy for animals is silly.
Humans are animals too. People who lack empathy are either autistic or psychopaths.

>Yes, or actually cows should be treated the same as crickets.
Even though cows are mammals and hav bigger brains?

>Yes they do, especially indoor cats.
Torture involves delaying death for as long as possible. How do indoor cats torture animals?

>The average meat eater in the USA is not killing for survival or eating meat for survival.
They may not eat meat for subsistence, but they still eat meat for nutrition. You're like those niggers who kill rhinos for their horns.

>Poaching generally has connotations of land-use rights, e.g., poaching game on the local nobleman's land.
When US government soldiers killed buffalos for their tongues, that was poaching. When niggers kill elephants for their tusks, that is poaching. It involves wasting meat, you fucking Britbong.

>If the goal was simply nutrition there's numerous cheaper options.
They're eating it because it tastes good. Do you know why omnivores think meat tastes good?

>I find it funny that if I killed a stray cat you would call me psychopath and yet if I killed it then put it in the oven you'd approve.
If you killed a cat and put it in the oven, I'd call you a Chink or a Gook. I'd be sad you were so poor that you had to resort to such a thing. I'd say you should sell whatever device you use to access the Internet and eat better food.

>Most people hypocritical meat eaters.
How can you think torture is right but hypocrisy is wrong?

>Did you expect the dog to understand it's owner is dead?
Dogs do understand death you retard.

http://consumer.healthday.com/mental-health-information-25/behavior-health-news-56/dogs-may-mourn-as-deeply-as-humans-do-665737.html
>Experts say many canines exhibit clear signs of grief when their owner or animal housemate dies
>>
>>26654964
>How old was your mum when she conceived you?
Why would I tell you that? And no I don't have epicanthic folds. Even if I had some flags for higher risk of autism that doesn't I have it m8, and guess what? I don't have autism.
>Then why does nearly every person in Western civilization disagree with you?
They've been indoctrinated by pet culture. It's funny all these people disapprove of killing a dog and yet approve of hunting which for many is literally killing animals for fun.
>Would you eat your own mum just to be "consistent"?
No because eating people is dangerous and my fellow humans are above other animals. As Kant said
>The fact that the human being can have the representation "I" raises him infinitely above all the other beings on earth. By this he is a person, that is, a being altogether different in rank and dignity from things, such as irrational animals, with which one may deal and dispose at one's discretion.

>Humans are animals too.
Surely you could infer I meant non-human animals? You're just willfully ignoring my meaning and playing word games.
>You are lost if you forget that the fruits of the earth belong to all and the earth to no one!
That's a nice sentiment but let's deal with reality. Nobody pulled up the stake m8.
>Just because someone calls something their property, doesn't make it their property.
If he has the power to hold it then it is his. Whether or not you do not personally believe in the concept of property of believe it is good doesn't change that it as an idea guides many things in our lives.
>>
>>26655278
>Humans are animals too
See >>26655386, stop playing word games.
>Even though cows are mammals and hav bigger brains?
Yes.
>They may not eat meat for subsistence, but they still eat meat for nutrition.
That's contradictory. Nobody buying an $80 dollar steak is eating it for nutrition.
>When US government soldiers killed buffalos for their tongues, that was poaching. When niggers kill elephants for their tusks, that is poaching. It involves wasting meat, you fucking Britbong.
I'm not a britbong faggot, what is YOUR definition of poaching. It obviously doesn't match any common definitions.
>They're eating it because it tastes good. Do you know why omnivores think meat tastes good?
kek the why doesn't matter, all that matters is they're eating it for pleasure. The nutrition is secondary. If someone made a fake steak that tasted amazing but was cheap and had no nutrition people would eat that instead. You're digging yourself into a hole trying to defend unnecessary slaughter for eating meat. Just admit you're a hypocrite who can't give up eating meat because you enjoy your current lifestyle.
>How can you think torture is right but hypocrisy is wrong?
Hypocrisy makes it pointless to have any moral or ethical system because people won't practice what they preach. It's far more destructive than simple torture.
Nothing in that article states that dogs understand death.
>>
>>26649810
My 2.5 month old kitten died last December.
Cried my eyes out.
Accidentally got a new kitten a few weeks later.
I love them both so much.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.