[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all so bitchy about women and relationships because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Dodger-presshearttocontinue[1].jpg (56 KB, 543x301) Image search: [Google]
Dodger-presshearttocontinue[1].jpg
56 KB, 543x301
You're all so bitchy about women and relationships because you're all so damn undesirable. You're seeing things from the wrong side. If you guys were even moderately desirable, you'd have had more positive experiences with relationships, and thus far less bitterness.
>>
>duh.jpg
why tf do you think this is the neet heaven?
>>
>>26649660

It's apparently NOT obvious since everyone here pushes the responsibility on women for not wanting them. Which leads to a lot of bitterness.
>>
>>26649613
I have a gf and still think women are cunts my gf is simply an exception (mostly)
>>
Women literally won't accept less than Chad.

Chad is fucking all the women, and we're not Chad by any means nor can we ever hope to achieve true Chad status unless you were a fallen Chad that rose back up to his full potential.
Women are simply shallow.
>>
>>26649613
Yeah and if I was born into a wealthy family I'd probably sympathize more with trust fund kids that whine about how the poors just don't work hard enough.

I don't blame the women for being women anymore than I blame the trust fund kids for being born rich, but after a few years experiencing a complete lack of human empathy might make you a little bitter. That being said it is bad to generalize people as most of those generalizations are based on only a handful extremely good/bad experiences.
>>
>>26649613
stop posting this reeking dwarf
>>
>>26649613
How do you become desirable if your face is busted?

Does any woman on this board want this (me)?
>huge forehead
>asymmetric, aquiline nose
>tiny lips
>no jaw

Omg, just look at all the women lining up for me!
>>
Well no shit. But women don't see us as desirable. Often even for things we can't change. So there is no reason for us not to have women and be bitter.
>>
>>26649613
Wow, what a cunning observation! You came to undesirable neet central and noticed that, oh my god! the users there were undesirable neets!

Really you deserve a gold star.
>>
>>26649613
>nerd girl
>sold herself out to playboy and not getting married to chad
>le "not all women are like that" :^))))
Why do you post a pic of someone whose story literally proves that /r9k/ was right?
>>
>>26651193
>now getting*
important correction
>>
>>26649613
That's not exactly true. Most guys are probably hard on themselves and actually moderately desirable. Having self worth and being left as worthless would make most people bitter.
>>
Isn't she getting married to some British mega Chad?

A girl like her who's into anime and games and all that must have had a legion of orbiters throughout high school and over the years.
>>
>>26651193
What, playboy? Okay I just checked, so, no nudes? Or did I miss them?
>>
This is hardly a revelation. Did you have a point, or are you just trying to make them feel worse about this miserable life.
>>
>>26652164
http://www.playboy.com/galleries/social-media-stars-dodger-brooke-lawson-pics/slide-1
No nudes
>>
>>26649613
we're lonely because nobody wants us, and that makes us sad and bitter

wow

stop the fucking presses

breakthrough in philosophy right here guys! Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>26652260
>playboy
>no nudes

good going, amerishits
>>
>>26652260
Now I officially dislike that woman. She was so close to actually doing something good for me.
>>
>>26649788
This. The destructive female nature used to be suppressed prior to the 1960s. Even average roasties can drain money now. Just look at all the men donating to female streamers.

Do you seriously think we'd have virgin NEETs in 1956?
>>
>>26652326
Agreed, I actually find it pretty disgusting of her. For a long time she was named as an example of a female gamer/youtuber who "didn't get famous by showing her tits".
I wanked to the pictures anyway (just as I used to wank to her videos), but I find it rather disgusting.
>>
>>26650218
>Not hating trustfund yuppies

Fuck you and your passive stance on these wretched brats. They are our enemy in every way and they get ahead of via nepotism. Stop being a self-defeating pussy and hold a grudge.

I live in a city filled with them, and I can tell you that they are all rotten, selfish, evil people. They have zero empathy for anyone who isn't one of them. They look down on you for even existing.

They need the guillotine.
>>
File: 1391675905227.jpg (62 KB, 660x796) Image search: [Google]
1391675905227.jpg
62 KB, 660x796
>>26652353
>I wanked to the pictures anyway
Lucky you, I can't fap to that. It's cynical funny-but-sexy fanservicy bullshit that does more to piss me off than arouse me.

I rather fap to an uncompromising pic related tbqh.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17 KB, 298x200
>>26649613
We cant make ourselves desirable because we are incompetent and ugly.

No amount of fashion sense or hair-gel will change that.

Fuck off normie troll.
>>
>>26649695
well the reponsibility is on women and their brains for being turned on by murderers and rapists
>>
>>26652430
I'm assuming your post was bait, but
>It's cynical funny-but-sexy fanservicy bullshit that does more to piss me off than arouse me.
I can agree with this. But having wanked to her many times in the past, combined with a little imagination I still managed.
>>
>>26649788
It's not that they only fuck Chad, they just don't want to fuck autismo diaper wearing shits like yourself, perfectly reasonable
>>
>>26652482
No, it wasn't bait, I was just slightly exaggerating.

I envy your imagination, I do need the actual debasing act of disrobing to make me consider jacking off, at least at this stage of my life.

And of course, I wouldn't really fap to Anita's pictures, but the idea of a picture of her in her bra is actually more arousing to me than the idea of a picture of Dodger sticking a dildo in her pussy, only because of who those respective women are and what they stand for.

Yes, I might be a freak, but I'm at peace with myself.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.