[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what... You need to be a 10/10 Chad to be a beta orbiter cuck now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cripplejew.jpg (192 KB, 997x985) Image search: [Google]
cripplejew.jpg
192 KB, 997x985
So what... You need to be a 10/10 Chad to be a beta orbiter cuck now?
>>
>jewish
>successful guys only
>>
>>26649100
wait what the fuck kind of break do you have to have that they stick shit like that in your legs??
>>
>Jew
>dislikes manipulative people
"manipulative people" to her are Jews that managed to out Jew her.
>>
>Let me just take two pictures exclusively of my fucked up leg
>Better make sure one of them shows the rods going in. Don't want them wondering why I'm so fucked up on vicodin.

What is she even trying to get out of this? Who is she trying to attract?
>>
should've broken her neck while at it
>>
>her broken legs
>your broken bank account and heart

like pottery
>>
>>26649219
Looks like leg lengthening surgery
>>
I had one of these when I was 14 it hurt like fuck, especially when the contact points get infected
>>
>>26649100
>doesn't like lazy folk because she needs the guy working hard out on care for her
>doesn't like manipulative-ness because she wants that mantle

Incredibly entitled, like fuck her I hope no one helps her
>>
> Jewish born in Russia

Hommina hommina hommina!
>>
File: VU8SCEJ.gif (2 MB, 460x192) Image search: [Google]
VU8SCEJ.gif
2 MB, 460x192
>>26649100

>respond to ad
>arrive at her house
>rob her while she just sits there
>tell her not to be a such an bitch next time
>>
File: b49.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>26649100
>is in really bad health state
>almost disabled
>needs help
>looks for somebody out there to help
>names all the characteristics she wants from the person that just will help her
what in the fuck is happening in US? even some average looking kind guy is not enough for her? im seriously out of words. i dont even know what to say. she writes her fucking body type, age, height for what fucking purpose? just accept any help that others are giving you for fucking free. sack of shit
>>
>>26649100
lmao @ the entitlement

she's a cripple and from the size of her legs she looks fat too but she wants a
>tall
>white
>kind and compassionate
>athletic
>sweet
>successful
man

TOP FUCKING KEKK
>>
>>26649817
also, do girls have black hair on legs?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.