[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: 3468498498498.jpg (35 KB, 624x575) Image search: [Google]
3468498498498.jpg
35 KB, 624x575
How come while minorities commit crimes because they are poor and need to, it's mainly whites who are such pieces of shits and go on shooting sprees just because they felt bad?

http://news.yahoo.com/us-shooter-michigan-kills-least-six-local-media-053840082.html

>inb4 cuz our neanderthal brainz drive us to commit highly complex and intelligent crimes cuz we deep
Yeah, that sure is the reason you dumb pigs.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/21/us/detroit-birthday-party-shooting/

>Niggers shoot up birthday parties because "they are poor and need to"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/nyregion/brooklyn-rape-case.html

>Niggers gang rape an 18 year old girl in front of her dad because they are "poor an need to"

k
>>
>>26649028

Wtf, the 18 year old chick was fucking her dad in a playground, when some ghetto rats join in. Fuck it, degenerates get what they deserve.
>>
Who would have known, any member of any race has the capability to be abhorrent pieces of shit.

This and more at 11.
>>
"Minorities" (in other words Blacks) are poor because they are pieces of shit though, and being poor isn't an excuse to murder people. The number of white murderers is a lot less than the number of black ones. Despite the fact that whites vastly outnumber blacks. Fix your race instead of whining about whitey on an imageboard.
>>
>>26649142
Please go back to fucking Reddit. Or at least act like you're not from there.
>>
>>26649028
The primary sex offenders in the United States are white.
http://www.sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics

>it's primarily whites who commit shootings without any solid reason and you frequently hear about it in the news
>bring up one example of blacks doing the same
>LOL I DISPROVED U HARD I IS SMART PIG
>>
It's not 'whites', it's white americans. And it's because of their entitlement complex
>>
>Black commits crime
>just another day in the good ol' USofA

>White commits crime
>OMG WHITE PEOPLE R SO VIOLENT SKOOL SHOOTERS AMIRITE????
>>
I think blacks would do it if they could but they are bad at it so they can at max shoot one guy before being put down by cops while whites are tactical and smarter
>>
>>26649174
>how do I into cause and effect
Black people born to dentists and doctors go to college, white people born in trailer parks become meth dealers.
>>
why do niggers live like literal animals and kill each other over primitive tribal shit
>>
>>26648995
I'm from Kalamazoo, AMA.
>>
>>26649189
Of course we are talking about white americans. Whenever /pol/ brings up a statistics about blacks, these statistics are about blacks in the US aswell.
I wouldn't expect black people who live in Germany for example to be the same as America.
>>
>>26648995
Whites have always been violent, shit-for-brains. I don't know why you are surprised that another one went on a rampage.

It's like whenever something goes slightly wrong in their lives, they think it's appropriate to go and shoot tons of people.
>>
>>26649174
>and being poor isn't an excuse to murder people.

Hey, bro. Have you ever thought about that being a wealthy, average white person is even less of a reason (actually no reason at all) to go on a killing spree and even kill a girl along the way?
When you are poor you commit crimes to make money quick. And that's at least an understandable reason. No, it's at least a reason at all.
>>
>>26649188
>The primary sex offenders in the United States are white.

>Among people 12 and older, about 83.5% of the US population is white

>The average age of rapists at arrest is 31. Fifty-two percent are white;

Math helps, you stupid shitskin. 80%+ of the population commits only about 50% of the rape.
>>
File: 8769665.jpg (22 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22 KB, 500x414
>>26649238
I have the theory it's because whites have neanderthal genes in them, unlike other human races on this planet. Maybe that's the reason why they are more inclined to act selfish/ egotistical/greedy than others.
>>
>>26649292
>only

First off, my statement is still not wrong. It's primarily whites who commit 50%+ of rape.
And that's a valid counter argument to that ONE source of black rape the other guy provided to make it seem like blacks commit the most sex offences in the US.
No reason to get so upset, friendo :^)
>>
Because only white people are cast aside by society to the point where they become so alone and angry that they'd do something like this. As a white man I turn on the TV and hear all about how everyone hates me and I should hate myself because of the color of my skin and what my hypothetical ancestors did a hundred years ago. Then I look around at the zero dollars I have, zero friends I have, and zero self-esteem I have, and just want to fucking die.

Normies are driving white men like us to be this way, then turning around and blaming us for it when we fucking snap and do the unthinkable. They bully and torment us every single day and then play the victim card when some poor fuck who never even had a chance at happiness shoots up a mall out of fear, anger, and loneliness.

These same disingenuous fucks then go on and on about spreading mental health awareness, all the while being absolute cunts to people who are actually mentally-ill. Fuck them.
>>
>>26649211
Being born in a trailer park isn't an excuse to murder, whatever race you are. There are of course decent blacks to be fair, but a huge, disproportionate number of blacks are violent criminals because they are failures as human beings, just like white criminals. And far too many normal blacks make excuses for their criminal brethren, as do white liberals. Oh look this white guy commited a crime, that somehow invalidates the huge crime problem in the black community.
>>
File: 1455868186821.jpg (33 KB, 398x454) Image search: [Google]
1455868186821.jpg
33 KB, 398x454
What's up with all the race baiting these days?

Crackerjack honkies are violent(just look at history).
Niggas are violent because they kill each other in scores in the ghetto.
Beaners pretty much do the same as niggas, except they speak Spanish.
People of terrorist descent blow each other up, and claim to fight for their own.
Chinks are probably the least violent. Especially the Japanese since they've been defanged, but history still exists and they're human like the rest of us.
>>
>>26649282
> average white person
> wealthy

Maybe compared to the average Somali, but same applies to American Blacks as well. But yeah, a genuinely rich person doesn't have any excuse for murder either. Rich people aren't the main commiters of violent homocide though, it's mostly poorfag losers.
>>
>>26649376
If blacks are committing crimes, like rape or murder, at two or three times their representation in the U.S. population then it's a problem. If whites are committing crimes at about 63% of their representation in the U.S. population then it means they are less likely to commit crimes.

If you have a room with 99 white people and they commit 30 rapes total and you have 1 black dude who commits 10 rapes, you can go "oh wow whites committed 75% of the rapes they suck" but the fact is that one black dude--1% of the room's population-- committed 25%

Blacks are represented at higher rates in terms of being criminals. And yes, it's also because they are more likely to be poor or because they get unfair sentences, but it doesn't excuse random murders or the outlandish rapes they commit at significantly higher rates.
>>
>>26649383
>i'm the only demographic with problems in the world
The amount of delusion in this post is astounding. You actually did explain why whites commit these crimes. It's because they are this paranoid.
Believe it or not, minorities actually know the same feelings. And while you pretend people are out "to get da white boogeyman" when they speak about historic atrocities mainly committed by white men, minorities were and are actively treated bad for being minorities.
While your problem is that you are too shy and spergy to talk to other people so you feel alone, boohoo :(
It's not like every loser of any race could feel this way.
>>
>>26649376
Why are niggers so incapable of understanding proportionality? If whites are 80% of the population, you would expect them to commit 80% of rape, but they only commit 50%. This means whites are under raping in comparison to other ethnic groups.
>>
>>26649323
> Whites are more inclined to act selfish

That's some serious narrow mindedness on your part pal. Do all those failed, third world, non-white countries strike you as places where the noblest human traits are expressed? Are Saudi Arabia, India or Cambodia great examples of non-white's great compassion and egalitarian spirit?
>>
>>26649400
>Chinks are probably the least violent. Especially the Japanese

>what's Mao's communist regime
>what's the rape of Nanking
>what's Unit 731
They aren't the least violant. They just have on average shorter and weaker bodies and produce less hormones in puberty than other races. They are pretty beta, but can be just as fucked up when they are in power somehow.
>>
>>26649574
You're comparing war crimes with day-to-day crime, which is being discussed.

What is Stalin
What is Hitler
What is the trail of tears
What is the Belgians in the Congo
What is slavery

etc

The topic is about rando. crime.
>>
>>26649224
Did you see/hear it go down last night?
>>
>>26649323
if it weren't for whites africa would have a fraction of the current population they do, and they'd all either be starving to death or enslaved by the Chinese, whites have taken in millions of "refugees" despite the fact that they're raping and assaulting us en masse, because we believe we have a humanitarian obligation to them.

Whites are literally the most generous race on earth, so fucking tired of you pathetic ingrates.
>>
>>26649616
>using slavery as an example of "white crime"
>when non whites still practice slavery to this day
>when the British Empire was the biggest force in the world for the ending of slavery
Stay ignorant nigger
>>
>>26649646
I was out of town lol
>>
I go to WMU

Shootings happened like 1 mile to 5 miles away from me

Ask me anything.
>>
>>26649678
I'm white you fuck
And I was the same person who posted the first reply about to the OP about niggers shooting up parties and gang raping girls in parks.

I just hate retards ignoring facts.

I was clearly talking about U.S. slavery since no one cares about niggers enslaving other niggers.
>>
>>26649188
>The primary KNOWN sex offenders in the United States are white.

Blacks just don't go to the police for that
>>
>>26648995
Yes let's make this a race issue can you kill urself already, OP ? You are everything wrong in this world personified. Turning a really retarded event to race issue is like feeding fire jet fuel. Leave this site and go circlejerk on buzzfeed you pathetic scum
>>
>>26649616
Fine, but Mao killed more people than Hitler and Stalin together.
Mao declared that enemies of the communist party do not have any rights in China and ordinary civilians actually tied alleged enemies to trees and cut their organs out to sell them. While they were alive. But okay
>>
>>26649678
Haha, whites like you sure are retards. He was argueing in favor of your side.
>>
>>26649722
Why didn't you go copycat on parking services and blame him, you useless faggot?
>>
>>26649796
I don't care if he's on my "side" if he's claiming slavery is somehow a white crime, when whites are and continue to be the biggest and only force for ending slavery in the world.
>>
>>26649748
What's even your point
The most people who are incarcerated in the US are blacks. So if it's any demographic getting definitely caught for their crimes, it is blacks.
>>
>>26649512
Stay mad, shitskin faggot.
>>
>>26649829
>I don't care if he's on my "side" if he's claiming slavery is somehow a white crime
You know, if I had been a murderer and then would have stopped other murderers later on, that wouldn't actually make my committed crimes in the past not crimes anymore.
And that wasn't even his point when he listed slavery.
>>
It's because they're ugly and society rejects them for it.

Adam lanza, Eric Harris, Dylan Kelbold, Cho Seung Hui. The only thing they share in common is that they were all ugly, sexually frustrated males.

Even ER did nothing wrong, he wasn't "ugly" per se but he was sexually invisible.
>>
>>26648995

It's not an issue of race. Poverty and mental illness are usually the culprits in these types of crimes. I live in a part of the South that almost homogeneously white, but we're also below the poverty belt. It's like the ghetto here, except it's white trash tweakers who are committing all the violent crimes, not black gang bangers. It wouldn't matter what the racial composition of this area were - this place just breed violent criminals period.

Crime rates among black people in the U.S. are so high because most of them are born and raised in similarly poor communities. Asian-Americns have possibly the lowest crime rates because they generally come from wealthy immigrants who aren't subjected to the same shitty conditions as other minorities in the country. Of course, if you head to Chinatown or some other place filled with a more desperate and impoverished variety of immigrants, you'll see no shortage of Chinese mafia activity.
>>
>>26649323
Nah people are shitty everywhere.
If you've spent enough time around dindus, you'd know that they are jut as bad if not worse
>>
>>26649891
But when whites did enslave it was during a time it was practised literally everywhere in the world and was no less illegal or morally reprehensible than any other act of war. Slavery being immoral was pioneered by whites, if whites weren't around it wouldn't even be considered wrong.
>>
Going Postal is a book that gets into these issues. Usually the shooter's frustration stems from institutional unfairness, and is in a way justified. Its easy to say they're crazy but there's always a solid reason.
>>
Goddammit, my point with the list that included slavery was that you can't include the actions of Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, any slavery, or that in a discussion about white betas going on shooting sprees or nignogs raping women and setting them on fire.

They're entirely different classes of crimes.
>>
>>26649981
Going Postal: Rage, Murder, and Rebellion: From Reagan's Workplaces to Clinton's Columbine and Beyond

is the title
>>
>>26649525
So you are reasoning with a far fetched scenario where everyone white could be a rapist that 52% of sex offenders is a small number? Good to know.
Relatively speaking getting both legs chopped off is worse than only getting one leg chopped off. Cutting off one leg sure is acceptable now.

>>26649937
>Slavery being immoral was pioneered by whites
It's pretty fucked up that you think that way. Do you think during those times no one even thought about it that slavery is bad? Let alone nobody non-white? If people in power decide to do bad things because they know nobody will punish them, nobody weak can actually stop that. That doesn't mean no one thought that it was bad. I have the feeling you live in your kind of reality.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.