[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to make 40 "job seeking activities" by Monday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: dolemusic.jpg (96 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
dolemusic.jpg
96 KB, 682x400
>Have to make 40 "job seeking activities" by Monday
>haven't even started

How fucked am I lads?
>>
File: 6nN12iP.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
6nN12iP.gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>26648561
>sign up for centrelink
>they've fucked up twice now with my documents making me come in
>they sent me to some agency to help me find work
>they didn't help at all, they just had me sign a paper that said I had to look for work
>didn't go through with setting up centrelink
>claim possibly cancelled
>still have to submit evidence of job searches
>>
Make 40 separate attempts to establish a small business run from your home.

That will shut em up
>>
>>26648561

>create shitty generic resume and cover letter.
>visit job message board that allows you to email resume (like craigslist)
>Spend an hour sending resume to 40 employers
>>
File: Imagine you are her.gif (140 KB, 195x249) Image search: [Google]
Imagine you are her.gif
140 KB, 195x249
>>26648561
Send your CV 40 times to someone looking for employees
>>
>>26648881

All the minwageshit jobs here make you do individual applications
>>
>be me
>be german
>sign up for unemployment at the JobCenter
>800EUR every month, plus paid health insurance plus rent insurance
>did this in october
>got one letter in october from some company hiring workers
>didnt include a cover letter
>they responded 4 months later saying no thanks
>fast forward to february
>haven't received another letter since then
>don't have to manually seek work
>still collecting 800EUR a month while i do jack shit
>>
>NEETfreak getting his bennies stopped

Sweet justice. It's nice to have a job.
>>
>>26649483
>800eur a month

You're seriously happy living like a poorfag?
>>
File: 1455796243751.png (788 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455796243751.png
788 KB, 1280x720
>>26650173
When you come from a bombed out city in the desert with ninjas roaming around beheading people, 800 euros for doing nothing is great step up.
>>
File: dow.jpg (26 KB, 232x346) Image search: [Google]
dow.jpg
26 KB, 232x346
>>26650299

baitbaitbaitbait
>>
>>26650299
Great to see you're happy with nothing. I couldn't imagine living like that. I get paid more than 10 times you do, but then again I'm working.
>>
>>26648608
>be 21 fuck up
>on centrelink benefits for a few months
>submitting applications everywhere, despite not being qualified for 90% of them
>getting extremely worn down by their rigmorale
>eventually get a whole bunch of interviews lined up.
>centrelink request I must attend a 48hr trial at Clark Rubber (some retail shit blow up pool store or something, fucked if I know)
> get a call back for trade counter job and they'll fully train me and up (55k a year with benefits) if all things were successful
>the trial and the interview coincide
>blow off the rubber store, focus my shit on the second interview. Make sure my centrelink revolving desk person knows how important it is that I attend this interview and be on point, ask to kindly reschedule work trail for the following week.
>do good on the follow up interview with the boss of the place, but didn't get the job :(
>get a e-mail for centrelink two days later that my payments were to be halted and my account had been flagged for investigation due to failure to cooperate with job search activities.
>never went back or followed up.
>I'm now 30 and still jobless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.