[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Cmon anon, how many times do I have to show you how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1454018791662.jpg (71 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454018791662.jpg
71 KB, 480x360
>"Cmon anon, how many times do I have to show you how to do this? Hurry up!"
>>
>>26648250
I quit you stupid fag
>>
I have Aspergers Syndrome. I will report you to the JIDF.
>>
>>26648437
Mcdonalds don't give a fuck about that.
When I worked there, they fired a guy who was literally mentally retarded and had brain damage because he couldnt work the grill because his hands would shake. the managers would even yell at him and make fun of him.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone who isn't illegal immigrant work in retail/fast food? They give office jobs to anyone who knows Ctrl+C Ctrl+V magic these days. Beats standing for 9 hours and serving retards either way
>>
>>26648463
How did he get a job there in the first place?
I know a guy at work who works in Mcdonalds as well and he said that the joining process is pretty strict and not a lot of people get accepted
>>
>>26648463
Jesus man that's fucking awful.
>>
>>26648250
Jokes on you, I didn't get the job at McDonald's.

F-feels good.
>>
I'm just gonna not show up to work after I pick up my check this week. Fucking spics man
>>
>>26648583
Better yet, go into work and make them "not show up" if you know what I mean
>>
>>26648525
His mother worked there for years and vouched for him. But your friend is a huge liar, at least where I'm from, Mcdonalds would hire anyone. I would know, they hired me and I had no work history and dropped out at a very young age and was inept as fuck. They won't fire you unless you quit.
>>26648554
Yeah, it is. Everyone that works in fast food is usually very mean, I have some horror stories.
>>26648523
This, too. I've worked office jobs too, they pay you insanely well depending on what you're handling but it's long hours and you get treated like shit.
>>
>>26648523
>tfw shut in NEET.
>tfw I have to go to a government mandated employment councilor.
>She barely knows how to use the Internet.
>She barely knows how to use word processing software.
>She barely knows how to spell.
>I could do her job way better than her.
>Would never get hired because no degree.

feelsbadman
>>
>>26648463
kek based managers
>>
>>26648601

Like, break their alarm so they oversleep?
>>
>>26648463
This is why I have disdain and disgust for fast food workers, from the cashier to the manager: they're all fucking scum.
>>
>>26648685
I was thinking more of the lines of poison their taco's but I guess that works too
>>
>>26648463
Well if he can't do the job he deserves to be fired.
>>
>>26648601
>>26648934
Nah i work at a bk so no tacos. I'm just gonna steal a shit load of cups
>>
I'm glad I'm on autismbux. As long as this keeps up I'll never have to work for Mr. Shekelstein's fast food business to make ends meet.
>>
>>26648250
You think this is bad try to work on an actual restaurant.

A guy that fucks up in the McDolans wouldn't even be hired to peel potatoes.
>>
>>26649294
>because he couldn't work the grill

from the sound of it, he was more than capable of doing other tasks that they needed.
>>
>>26650421
didn't bk used to have tacos? they were like jack in the box ones.
>>
try working the line at 8pm on a saturday night with your coked up chef screaming at the top of his lungs at you
>>
>>26650652
no but now they sell hot dogs
>>
>>26648611
>I have some horror stories.
Do tell.
>>
>>26648523
It's not that easy without a degree or a few years experience showing you can do that stuff.
>>
>>26648523
College student in cali. Would love to have a job that has consistent hours and doesn't involve serving people like a bitch. Could be worse, at least.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.