[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
college is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: image_3.jpg (41 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
41 KB, 640x640
> Be me 21 in college
> Trying to study my ass off for my mid term tests
> End up barely passing every subject
> Everyone did better than me even the stupid students
> mfw when my friends are like "wow anon you're smart how come you got such shitty grades?"
> mfw I didn't tell my dad about my grades because I'm afraid he'll be disappointed
> mfw I'm the dumbest student in class now

What am I supposed to do robots? This shit is killing me.. am I really that stupid?
>>
Hey, at least you're not ugly.p
>>
File: 1451701608332.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1451701608332.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
Stay strong, anon. D's get degrees as long as you tried your best.
>>
File: 0304150929-1.jpg (52 KB, 634x686) Image search: [Google]
0304150929-1.jpg
52 KB, 634x686
>taking tough electrical engineering quiz.
>finish 2nd and leave class right after 1st kid finished.
>ask him what he got for number 10.
>"you know the quiz was open book right?"
>>
>>26648428
Most college classes are A/B/C/No Credit. So no, D's don't get degrees.
>>
>>26648519
>taking tough test
>we have 2 hours to complete it
>finish in 20-30 minutes
>just sit around waiting for someone else to finish so I'm not first

anybody else do this?
>>
>finish school with honors
> the last one in my class at uni
I wish i could have an excuse like i was partying or fucking girls but i was shut-in with depression.
>>
File: sad.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
120 KB, 284x339
>>26648224
don't feel bad robot, work is shit too

>be me, 28, desk job
>trying to get work done by due date
>fighting depression and anxiety
>work a little slower than everyone else
>mfw my boss is like "wow anon you're smart how come you can't get your work done?"
>mfw I don't tell my parents I'm suicidal because I'm afraid they'll be disappointed
>mfw I am the worst employee on the team now

it's gonna be the same shit no matter what you do
>>
>>26648660
Nah I would always peace because I got to go back to my dorm and beat off.
>>
Talk with your professors about what you're fucking up on and strategies to improve.
>>
>excel at Math
>always get top grades in class
>tests come back and always have perfect scores or high 90's
>feel ashamed because everyone else is retarded and can barely scrape an 85
>they see my grade and say you're the reason we don't get a curve
>tfw you hate getting your Math test back because you know you did the best in the class and people will judge you for it
>>
>>26648660
Exactly me. I dont know why people stucking themselves on the guestions what they dont know.
When I was doing entrance examination there was a guestion when some airport was builded. Dont know - move to the next.
Chick next to me hypnotize that guestion for a 20 minute straight with getting no answer
>>
> mfw when
looks like you're failing meme college as well
>>
>>26648660
You fucking sheep
>>
>>26648224
I would recommend killing yourself.
>>
>>26648754
That's because most normalshitd have terrible test taking skills. They don't understand how to maximize time on a test, they don't understand the shortcuts you can take with multiple choice tests, and they just don't understand tests in general.
>>
know that feel kind of

my college likes to fuck everyone over by having hard exams

no matter how much you study, how well you do on practice exams, or homework, no matter how well you think you know the material, you're gonna get destroyed
>>
>>26648821
Did you ever stop and think for a second that maybe you are stupid?
>>
>>26648745
Fuck you man I can never escape from people gloating about their math proficiency even on 4chan.

Don't you have a 150,000/yr engineering job to get back to? fuck offf
>>
>>26648912

no, it happens to everyone here except the insanely smart kids
>>
>>26648600
Uh, where do you go to school, friend?
>>
File: satou.png (163 KB, 373x456) Image search: [Google]
satou.png
163 KB, 373x456
>You'll make friends in college!

>mfw it's actually super easy to go from class to dorm to class to dorm and never see anybody
>>
>>26648519
I've been there too, anon. It's ok we're gonna make it.
>>
>>26648972

oh god pls don't
>>
>>26648971
USA, more specifically University of Tennessee Knoxville.
The saying is "C's get degrees" not D's.
>>
>>26649049

is that where peyton manning raped a girl?
>>
>21
>3rd year arch major (out of 5 fucking years m8)
>Be in level 1 speech class for jackasses

>tell everyone I am voting trump
>instant laughter
>teacher: 'I always knew there was something wrong with you'
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 372x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 372x997
> turn in essays late
> never study
> months late on my tuition payments
> turn in vital paper work months late
> making all As and Bs
WHY WONT THEY KICK ME OUT. I hate this shit place. I can't take another 3-5 years here. All the teachers and staff are so helpful and nice that it's impossible to leave though. I just want to get kicked out and be a bum for life
>>
>>26648224
Grades on tests mean almost nothing senpai.

>>26648660
lmao fuck no, I work hard to be the first person out of the room. I do well enough to get a B and call it good. I've gotten pretty good at judging how the class will curve and I haven't gotten below a 3.0 in a class since high school.
>>
>>26648764
undertasted roast
>>
>>26648972
It's called a dormitory because you're only supposed to sleep there, not live in there. Dont make that mistake like I did
>>
>>26648972

Luxury.

You should try commuting to a city university, oh sure you'll see thousands of other students, but that makes you feel even more fucking alone because you are literally invisible
>>
>>26649234
but it's where my computer is, and my computer is my only friend

talking to strangers is one of the scariest things

like what am I supposed to do, go visit the anime club? where it's all a bunch of autistic screwballs who wear dog collars and talk about bleach? nah. can't do that.

I'm too weird for normal people but too self-aware to be with the autistic videogame/anime crowd
>>
File: 14438238994.jpg (52 KB, 547x657) Image search: [Google]
14438238994.jpg
52 KB, 547x657
>>26649278
>I'm too weird for normal people but too self-aware to be with the autistic videogame/anime crowd
IKTF
>>
>>26648787
Plz give test taking pointers.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.