[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /dissociation/ here? >smoke haze (possibly laced with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1431791049906s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1431791049906s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
who /dissociation/ here?

>smoke haze (possibly laced with pcp)
>everything goes as supposed to be
>20 minutes in, feel like I'm about to pass out and fall straight into a coma but don't
>everything changes
>bad bad bad trip
>deja vu loops
>full blown dissociation and hallucinations
>experience myself as a complete separate entity
>experience mild ego death
>only void exists and reality is nothing but a fairy tale from an age old book
>the book is closing on me
>stuck in hypnagogia
>see the inner most workings of my brain while fully aware of them
>stuck between being and not being
>nothing is real is nothing
>end up having convos with the shadows on my wall
>knew I'd be stuck in this state forever

This was easily the most frightening experience of my entire life. As a result I now have constant brainfog and when I'm tired I'll get dissociated as well. Eversince it feels I lost 1/3 of my conscious, so I'm constantly operating at 2/3 of consciousness. Everything is dampened down and I have a harder time concentrating. Forget things all the time and seems I lost a chunk of my intelligence as well.

Fucking sucks.

Any robots experience similar shit?
>>
yea it's continuous for me,nothing feels real and i don't feel that i belong to this plane of existence.

it's like i was calibrated for some other reality but instead i was born here
>>
happened to me after I found out I hd to be homeless for 4 months

tough days friend, I'm pretty well off now but I still have a pretty twisted idea of reality I just can't seem to get rid of
>>
>>26648233
I also began tripping without drugs when i went homeless. It's like the pain and stress suddenly elevated me to a higher plane of consciousness. I became a lot more creative and began to feel more in touch with reality. After I found shelter these effects continued and still continue to linger with me.
>>
>>26648125

So yes, I'm slowly accepting the fact that it's not "dissociation, mental problem" but rather the fucking reality. Gosh, I suck at putting things into words, trying again. When you start thinking about foundations of reality and what is this "self" you start wondering how not every single "person" on earth doesn't experience "dissociation".
>>
File: classyaffair.jpg (52 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
classyaffair.jpg
52 KB, 640x397
>>26648125
>smoke haze (possibly laced with pcp)
I know that feel all too well OP

>smoke weed laced with PCP
>full ego death at one point
>the meanings of everything seem to just float away, nothing means anything
>everybody's looking at me
>but im also dead, or dying, I'm panicking about it
>talking in tongues, thoughts in my head are also talking in tongues
>can't feel any of my limbs so i think i can put my arms through walls and shit like a ghost
>eventually come down whilst watching some TV

nowadays
>always feel like I'm operating at 50% capacity
>don't feel like I can relate to anybody or anything
>even non-laced weed makes me nervous
>for some inexplicable reason my mind just freaks the fuck out if I'm in the outside world and I'm not near a wall, which makes crossing roads and walking over bridges a gargantuan task
Feels bad. Not sure if I'm broken or enlightened
>>
>>26648125

>smoke weed
>panic attack
>derealization for 3 years

sucks but it doesn't affect me as much anymore since i take lexapro and lamictal
>>
It's not laced with pcp you just got too high lol. Pcp is more expensive and harder to come by than weed
>>
>>26648480
This. I didn't see anything in OP's post that couldn't be explained by just smoking for the first time in a long time
>>
Yes, it's called a bad trip. Like a bad dream I can not honestly recall every single one and greentext it for you, I can try to remember a few interesting ones but basically things like ego death, feeling of eternal doom, and talking to objects or pictures, I once made the mistake of looking into the mirror and my face started morphing. A bad trip is a bad trip.
>>
>>26648526
>tripping
>on weed
nigga what
>>
I would just kill myself at that point. You broke your brain.
>>
>>26648530
only once happened with weed, once with shrooms, the rest were dxm related.
>>
>>26648530

he's right. you've obviously never smoked enough to the point where you trip
>>
>>26648550
The mirror one morphing was weed.
>>
>>26648550
Not OP, I'm >>26648443

The 'weed' was passed to me from a stranger and I /only/ had two puffs. I know for a fact that shit wasn't weed, two puffs on even the strongest weed couldn't make you lose all sense of pain and reality to the point that you rub your arms red-raw by trying to put them through walls because you're a ghost zombie who has discovered a new language

I can't speak for OP but there's a blatant difference between pranging out on weed, and a PCP trip
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.