[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's Goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11
File: comfy-wojak.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
comfy-wojak.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>Read for 2 hours
>Work on writing for 2 hours
>Do yoga
>Eat lots of raw and cooked veggies
>Don't eat any chips/cookie/etc

What goals do you plan on doing to day? Will you overcome your need to shitpost?
>>
>>26647960
>organize files on my computer
>install manjaro linux
>>
>>26647960
I originally set the goal to take a shower about 5 days ago which I'm still working on

Today my goal is to cum in a tissue or something besides my stomach
>>
>>26647979
>installing manjaro linux
just install arch
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
>program all day

That's it.

J-just gonna browse 4chan for 30 minutes, maybe an hour. Then I'll get started.
>>
I need to read 9 hours, study 4 hours and write for 3 hours. If I start at noon and don't eat or sleep I can get it done by 4am.
>>
>>26648027
I tried likfe 5 times but I couldn't properly config GRUB to dual boot with windows. It couldn't even boot Arch properly. All I got was "Device ABCXYZ not found"
>>
I already cleaned my room, I wanted to get somewhat into FE Awakening and afterwards finish the book I'm reading. If I still have time I will probably work on my current Gunpla project.
>>
>out of bed before noon
>shower, get dressed
>catch bus into town
>buy lunch
>catch bus home
>vaccuum
>do laundry
>draw
what I'll end up doing
>wake up at 4pm
>everything closes early so there's no point going out
>if i leave my room now mom will make fun of me again so I'll just lay here on my phone until everyone is asleep and then raid the kitchen
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>26647960
>Don't eat any chips/cookie/etc

Oh man, this one's a bitch.

Eating enough of the right stuff is easy. I eat a pound of raw and a pound of cooked veggies every day. Throw some fruit, legumes, nuts and seeds in the mix. Occasionally the wholest of grains (steel cut oats, wheat berries, brown rice). It's all healthy.

But then during the last 2 hours, I always crash and stuff my face with several handfuls of greasy chips, or some donuts mummy brings home from the bakery.

I asked her to stop buying junk food, cause how the fuck else will I get it? But she says I need to have the willpower to stop myself.

I wonder what that alkie bitch would think if I left some beer by her bedside?
>>
File: seinor.jpg (81 KB, 585x720) Image search: [Google]
seinor.jpg
81 KB, 585x720
>>26647960
>cut own hair
>practice some shitty perspective drawings
>body weight exercises
>read 10+ pages of book i still haven't finished
>do some more life drawing

I hope this type of thread becomes a consistant thing, seems like a productive thread
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x1136
>do some stretches
>put on sunscreen
>go on 5 mile walk
>put on more sunscreen
>swim laps for 30 minutes in my pool
>read for 6 hours
>eat as healthy as >>26648137 but minus the chip relapses

This is what I do ever day. I know I could be doing more with my life but this at least keeps me from falling into the depression that you guys seem to have.
>>
>>26648231
>I hope this type of thread becomes a consistant thing, seems like a productive thread

We're all to addicted to wallowing in our depression/self-pit for this to ever really catch on.
>>
>>26648137
>some donuts mummy brings home from the bakery
I know that feel.

>try to lose weight
>let people know of it
>am a gigantic beta faggot so can't so no to anything
>HEY ANON DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
>HEY ANON DO YOU WANT POTATO CRISPS?
>HEY ANON HOW ABOUT A FUCKING 99% SUGAR CUPCAKE
>HEY ANON DO YOU WANT 3 COOKIES?
I'm going to fucking murder my family at some point
>>
File: 1448047619568.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
1448047619568.gif
2 MB, 500x222
Going to try to start going to the gym again. I feel lethargic and tired every single day and I don't have the energy to do things even when I'm perfectly awake.
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>26647960
>>26648137
>>26648269
>claims to (try to) be eating healthy
>not following the paleo diet
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1346x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1346x467
>practice guitar for 6 hours
I'm a 19 year old NEET, I have nothing but time after all.

But I'll probably just shitpost all day.
>>
File: autism-intensifies2.jpg (84 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies2.jpg
84 KB, 598x598
>work on that novel for 4 hours
That's it. If I can do that I consider the day a success.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x1136
>go to work
>did 1 hour worth of work
>shitpost for rest of day

Not a bad life senpai
>>
>>26648031
Great album, anon.
And I'm slowly learning Java myself. What language are you coding in?
>>
>>26650624
I have not even started yet. My dad bought me a book about writing web code. Maybe one day I'll crack it open and learn what this shit's about.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.