[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting is the GOAT way for autists to pretend they're doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: your average fitizens.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
your average fitizens.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
Lifting is the GOAT way for autists to pretend they're doing something positive for their bodies but still choosing the most anti-social, creepy and bizarre form of exercise there is.

GL ever getting laid from lifting. The sport of aspies.
>>
File: 1454623664582.jpg (940 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1454623664582.jpg
940 KB, 3191x1760
>>26647470
>What girls think matters
>Getting laid matters
Topkek weakling. Good luck being useless.

Also
Beards
>>
>>26647598
only bottom middle looks good with a beard
>>
>>26647598
Not everyone can grow a beard, my man.
>>
>>26647598
None of them look better with a beard. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>26647662
You can if you lift.
>>
>>26647758
What? any scientists would laugh you out of the room for saying stupid shit like this.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (44 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
44 KB, 597x391
>>26647598
THIS. If you lift just for girls like a beta your just a cuck like those fgts who are emotional bfs. Lift for yourself and yourself only also why do you guys complain about getting /fit/ I would rather be ugly and fit than ugly and fat or skinny.
>>
>>26647799
Explain how lifting benefited you in any way please.
>>
>>26647705
Most of them lack chins, anon is just painting a beard on them, beards actually add quite a bit of the illusion of jaw and chin which can't be shown with a fucking painted on beard.

They would all look much better with beards.

>>26647781
Rogaine on the beard for a year or two and if they can't grow a beard then i'd get a transplant.
>>
>>26647868
>Rogaine on the beard for a year or two and if they can't grow a beard then i'd get a transplant.
If you're going to put that much effort into hiding half your face might as well get a sliding genioplasty or jaw surgery at that point and fix the problem at the core.
>>
>>26647889
Except the whole 2 year supply costs like 50 bux and is low effort as fuck you just need to apply once per day usually on the night.
>>
>>26647832
Not him but im worn out and tired way less obviously stronger than when I was a skeletal. My body is more defined and I can reject stacies that think they deserve a fit guy. My face was average and still is but it looks more pleasing than skeletal mode
>>
>>26647832
Because he did it for himself. That's how.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.