[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here like the company of genuinely happy people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 640x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 640x939
Anyone else here like the company of genuinely happy people? Not even talking to them but just bring near them and stuff.

>girl on line at store is really polite to people and says thank you to the guy checking out her stuff
>she tilts her head to the side when she says thank you and it's so cute
>her voice is happy and gentile
>guy behind register who clearly dead inside wagecuck genuinely smiles back at her when she says thank you and watches her leave
>she turns and waves and says have a great day okay
>I'm in fucking awe with this girl
>shes literally gushing happiness and its infecting everyone in the store
>everyone watching her and smiling

How can someone be so happy and nice I don't get it
>>
no. They are faking it and have a hidden motive for being so publically optimistic. It's also frankly annoying. I much rather prefer quiet people.
>>
>>26647423
I'm often genuinely happy and it feels great. Like my average mood is happy. I love being around other optimistic people, it gives me energy
>>
>>26647554
what are you doing in /r9k/ if you're so fucking happy, you goddamn normie
>>
>>26647423
Most people fake it, like people working in customer service. There are, however, some who are genuinely happy and content in life and are either candid or enlightened.
>>
File: 348672934.jpg (68 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
348672934.jpg
68 KB, 407x405
>>26647423
this shit is pretty common among a lot of robots
>>
>>26647571
I'm sick today. I don't really come here often. I do visit /pol/ everyday though.
>>
>How can someone be so happy and nice I don't get it
She was high
>>
File: IOGraphica - 28 seconds.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
IOGraphica - 28 seconds.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>26647618
>I do visit /pol/ everyday though.
i was this ---> [] close to liking you.
>>
>>26647817
What's wrong about visiting /pol/
>>
There's a fine line between happy person and person I can't stand to be around because they're so happy all the time
>>
>>26647877
/pol/ is the cancer that's killing chans.
>>
I experience this with a coworker. She is really optimistic and friendly and every time we bump into each other in the hallway she will say "hey buddy, I miss you!" and it feels pretty good to hear someone say that. If see is too far away she will smile and wave and I'll smile and wave back. Always makes my wagecuck day a little better when I see her
>>
>>26647917
I like extreme political ideologies whether it is far left or far right. I find it entertaining.
>>
>>26647423
I'm this kind of person. I'm broken on the inside. I come home I don't speak and spend hours staring into a TV in my dark room. I have trouble making emotional bonds with people, and when Co workers start getting too friendly and want to hang out, I back off.

Im really sad, so why not make someone else smile
>>
The one black guy I've seen was like that. I used to meet him on the way to a school he was the sharply dressed 'square' type and always had a brisk phase and a smile on his face. Waved to everyone and greeted them. Eventually I moved away and when I came back I haven't seen him.

That's very uncommon here. I don't see why you guys hate black people. It makes no sense to me how you can be prejudice when there's people like these.
>>
>>26647973
I find there are some intelligent people on /pol/ and I don't disagree with everything that comes out of there, unfortunately they are too often drowned out by foaming at the mouth idiots who are unable to form their own opinions and just spout the latest rhetoric.

The reason they are cancer is you find them on almost every board in almost every chan derailing topics.
>>
nah, I like it edgy
>>
>>26648094
It's been that way since /n/ though. Politics always brings out the retards because everyone is 100% sure everything they say is right all the time. It's the diamonds you have to look for
>>
>>26647506
This. not there there is a hidden motive, but they're probably just pretending.
People used to be amazed at how happy I was when I was working, I started attracting regulars because of how pleasant I was because people aren't used to it in retail.
Coming from the perspective of a girl that acted extremely happy and excited to see customers
I was actually like
>>26648012
broken, and the only thing that helped me was seeing other people smile.
>>
File: 1446783243204.jpg (263 KB, 1279x718) Image search: [Google]
1446783243204.jpg
263 KB, 1279x718
I've met women like this that are just naturally super happy and optimistic about everything.

It comes from living a charmed life where everyone loves you and everything is great. They're never exposed to anything bad in their lives so why the fuck wouldn't they be happy?
>>
>>26648342
But what about people who DO have shit happen to them, but choose to better themselves and others because of it?

Maybe they're faking it, but maybe they're just trying to be positive? Idk but this has always got me thinking.
>>
File: 1454831067097.jpg (132 KB, 503x711) Image search: [Google]
1454831067097.jpg
132 KB, 503x711
>>26647423
>happy people
i fucking despise all happy little shits who always act like the world is all rainbows flowers and ponies everywhere.
They always treat you with smug contempt thinly veiled in playfulness.
my first targets in the coming beta uprising desu senpai.
i prefer the company of jaded smug cynical bastards like me ( surprisingly im yet to find one who isn't a normo )
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.